Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A sheep by any other name.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-22-2014, 01:25 PM

Continues. This is almost over

”Bah Bah Black Sheep…God you’re tight. I think I’m gonna blow.”

Frodo began to twitch a little, yeah he blew. Frodo pulled out of the Sheep, patted it on the head, and whispered in its ear before pulling up his pants.
”Good job, Nathaniel Adolf Zachary Idenhaus, you were so tight, and so warm. I hope the Human N.A.Z.I. is that good to me. I bet he will be. And I hope his hair is as soft as yours, I bet it is. I bet it smells like Apricots.”

Frodo kissed the sheep on the head and walked away, he was hungry, and he knew just where to go. A place no one would think to look for him. Denny’s, they had these Lord of the Rings inspired meals going on right now, and our humble hobbit was still hungry from his trek out of the Shire. Like any good adventurer Frodo pulled out his phone, and googled directions to the nearest Denny’s. It wasn’t far, so Frodo hurried along towards his breakfast conquest.

”Hold off, there fella. Where yew think yew going?” A strange voice came

”Denny’s, they have Hobbit Skillets. I want a hobbit skillet. And who are you?”

”I own that sheep yew just fucked, why yew fuckin’ my sheeps anyhow? Yew one of them there sheeps fuckers?”

”Your sheep looked lonely, it needed love, and I have to release some. Plus, he looked like my love interest, Nathaniel. Your sheep was pretty sexy. What’s her name? I do enjoy her vagina.”

”Boy, that was a Ram. You buggered up it’s butt.”

”Oh, well, that changes nothing. Wanna go to Denny’s with me? My treat?”

”There’s something wrong with yew boy. Yew need Jesus. I will not eat with yew. Please leave now. I do not want to see yew again.”

Frodo walked off without a single look back. He knew deep down he’d miss that Sheep, but he had other things on his mind, like Hobbit Skillets. Frodo hadn’t eaten real food in forever, so he was dead hungry. The tiny fighter quickened his pace so that the breakfast of Wizards, Rangers, Kings, and fat moms everywhere could be his. He had adventured for what felt like a decade, and hopefully his adventure would soon be over. His quest would no so easily be over, for on his travels he would encounter one last obstacle. The Dreaded Phone Call From Management! Frodo’s phone rang, and it was Crack.

”Hey, Midge. That thing I told you I’d handle. It’s done. You’re clear, charges dropped, not wanted, you’re good again. Just don’t assault anyone else with a laptop. Now, about your Nova match. What’s going on there? I need to know the full story.”

”Well, Nova is some sort of gay alien vampire that I believe has one arm, and two vaginas. I’m not even sure it’s a man like it claims. I saw it in person once, it ran crying like a little bitch. I don’t feel bad for stomping its genitals in this match. I will do that, you can bet on that. I’m a man of my word, except when I tell you I haven’t been drinking all the milk. That was totally me.”

”Bitch. That’s my milk. But, how did this anger with Nova start? You said you only saw him once.”

”Right, what happened was I was going over to visit Zak, we hugged, and I showed him my car. Told him how I feel about him, Nova popped up whined at how Zak and I are friends, accused Zak of cheating, then ran away. So, I’m all mad because he hurt Zak, and won’t talk to him. Plus, he fights with Shane and I’m on the administrator’s side you know, natural enemies and the like. Can’t be getting friendly, and stuff. Plus, we both want the same person in our bed. We’re just at odds. It’s natural for us to want to fight.”

”So, you went in dude’s house, slapped his wife’s tits, and wonder why he got mad? And then you use a lame ass excuse like he sides with Shane? Dude, fuck that Admin crap. You’re just mad cause you messed up. Plain and simple. Hurry back here, and then I’ll kick your ass.”

The line went dead. Frodo hurried along to his Denny’s meal, and enjoyed it thoroughly. As he was finishing up his phone rang again.

”Hello?...”

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Archie Lawson (01-26-2014), Minxs (01-22-2014)