Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyatt the Coward
Amos James Jr. Offline
Lord of the Rot and Resurrection

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-22-2014, 06:50 AM

I don't know what it is about this place that attracts cowards like flies to shit. See, Wyatt...boy...I ain't no coward. I have a problem with somebody, I tell 'em and I fight 'em man to man. I don't know what it is with you pretenders. You the same as Austin was, and look what happened to him. You want The Rot to take you, you gone get took, boy. Papa Eli may have handed me that strap but ain't a man alive that coulda' taken it from me honorably and you knowed that. Hell, you couldn't even beat Peter Gilmour in a straight fight.

I'm gone get my strap back, and I ain't gonna jump you like a coward. Wyatt, I'm gonna kick your fuckin' teeth down your throat. You gone see it comin'. I'll make sure of it. It's fun watchin' cowards like you piss themselves when a real man stands in front of 'em.

[Image: NZnLHSz.jpg]

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amos James Jr.'s post:
John Austin (01-22-2014)
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-22-2014, 09:37 AM

Want me to help you? I can creep in while he's sleeping?
Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-22-2014, 09:51 AM

(01-22-2014, 09:37 AM)Ezekiels AIDs Said: Want me to help you? I can creep in while he's sleeping?

While you always been a friend of The Rot, I plan on doin' this alone.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Amos James Jr.'s post:
(01-22-2014), MARIA BRINK (01-22-2014), Tri Bute (01-22-2014)
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-22-2014, 10:00 AM

(01-22-2014, 09:51 AM)Amos James Jr. Said:
(01-22-2014, 09:37 AM)Ezekiels AIDs Said: Want me to help you? I can creep in while he's sleeping?

While you always been a friend of The Rot, I plan on doin' this alone.

You gonna tell people about the time I met your prostate when we were in Greenland? I'll always cherish that night.
Hate Post Like Post
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-23-2014, 03:43 AM

Wyatt, what the future fuck? In 2013 you changed the course of history. In 2014 you beat me. But now you're afraid of this freak? Are you trying to make me future look bad? Accept this guy's future challenge already.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-25-2014, 01:11 PM

Mr. James, I'm well aware of my own shortcomin's and failures. I've come to Madness for a reason. That reason, is to bring some prestige back to the European championship. Look at the last few champions.

Sid Feder? Cashed in on Luca Arzegotti and Tony Santos after they'd already fought a long, gruelin' battle. While in general I have no problem with this, there was a fraud carryin' that title for awhile. I like to refer to him as "Sid Feder."

Eli James? He accepted an open challenge and "Sid Feder" just laid on the mat and let him have it.

You, Amos James, you were GIVEN the title without earnin' a damn thing.

So why do you have a problem with me takin' it from you without earnin' a damn thing?

You want it back? It's yours. You can have it. Under one condition.

Agree to put it on the line. Amos James, Jr. versus Wyatt Reynolds. February 10. Madness.

I beat you, obviously I'm champion. You beat me, and that won't happen, I will get on my knees and say you're better than I am.

All you got to do is say yes, and I will FedEx this thing to whatever shit hole shack you live in.

After I beat you, I will happily defend it against The Linguist. You know, someone that actually earned his opportunity at stardom.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Tri Bute Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2014, 01:21 PM

About time.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-25-2014, 01:45 PM

(01-25-2014, 01:11 PM)Wyatt Reynolds Said: Mr. James, I'm well aware of my own shortcomin's and failures. I've come to Madness for a reason. That reason, is to bring some prestige back to the European championship. Look at the last few champions.

Sid Feder? Cashed in on Luca Arzegotti and Tony Santos after they'd already fought a long, gruelin' battle. While in general I have no problem with this, there was a fraud carryin' that title for awhile. I like to refer to him as "Sid Feder."

Eli James? He accepted an open challenge and "Sid Feder" just laid on the mat and let him have it.

So why do you have a problem with me takin' it from you without earnin' a damn thing?

Agree to put it on the line. Amos James, Jr. versus Wyatt Reynolds. February 10. Madness.

I beat you, obviously I'm champion. You beat me, and that won't happen, I will get on my knees and say you're better than I am.

All you got to do is say yes, and I will FedEx this thing to whatever shit hole shack you live in.

After I beat you, I will happily defend it against The Linguist. You know, someone that actually earned his opportunity at stardom.

But, but Wyatt! Amos is, gasp! a straight white man! How in the hell are you going to be able to stop sucking his heritage's dick long enough to actually concentrate on this match? I mean, wasn't the whole reason you brought up so many other names just a ploy to distract from the fact that without your "sophisticated and articulate" bigotry, you have nothing to say? You really are the poor, southern knock off of NAZI, aren't you?
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2014, 02:33 PM

(01-23-2014, 03:43 AM)Tri Bute Said: Wyatt, what the future fuck? In 2013 you changed the course of history. In 2014 you beat me. But now you're afraid of this freak? Are you trying to make me future look bad? Accept this guy's future challenge already.

I'm a busy man, Bute. You had to know I'd get around to this eventually.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Tri Bute Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2014, 03:20 PM

(01-25-2014, 02:33 PM)Wyatt Reynolds Said:
(01-23-2014, 03:43 AM)Tri Bute Said: Wyatt, what the future fuck? In 2013 you changed the course of history. In 2014 you beat me. But now you're afraid of this freak? Are you trying to make me future look bad? Accept this guy's future challenge already.

I'm a busy man, Bute. You had to know I'd get around to this eventually.

I future knew you'd get to it after I prodded you.

Hate Post Like Post
Amos James Jr. Offline

XWF FanBase:

01-25-2014, 08:30 PM

(01-25-2014, 01:11 PM)Wyatt Reynolds Said: Mr. James, I'm well aware of my own shortcomin's and failures. I've come to Madness for a reason. That reason, is to bring some prestige back to the European championship. Look at the last few champions.

You right about one thing, boy. Linguist did earn a shot best I can tell which is why I'm gone take my strap back whenever I see your cowardly ass and defend 'gainst somebody that deserves a shot instead. You ain't shit, Wyatt. You get your ass to the back of the line, do somethin' in the ring don't involve layin' down for Gilmour or being a coward and I'll gladly give you a shot.

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:

01-26-2014, 12:06 PM

(01-25-2014, 08:30 PM)Amos James Jr. Said: You right about one thing, boy. Linguist did earn a shot best I can tell which is why I'm gone take my strap back whenever I see your cowardly ass and defend 'gainst somebody that deserves a shot instead. You ain't shit, Wyatt. You get your ass to the back of the line, do somethin' in the ring don't involve layin' down for Gilmour or being a coward and I'll gladly give you a shot.

If I ain't shit, then you should have no trouble beatin' me right?

I'm a coward because I laid out a strategic strike against you? You won't give me a shot because I didn't earn it, yet here you are, never doin' anythin' ever and you're handed a title for simply existin'.

I'm fairly certain in my debut, not only did I compete in a battle royal, but I also took NAZI to victory in the main event which took us one step farther in the Lethal Lottery.

What have you done, Amos James? I mean, somethin' that hasn't involved some dumb bible thumpin' hillbilly handin' you somethin' that not only did you not earn, but neither did he?

Oh and you can come take it back, Amos. I promise you, I'll get it back again and again until you accept the fact that I'm better than you in every possible way. As long as you are champion, Amos. That title don't mean shit! It's a welfare title. Just given from one guy to the next.

(01-26-2014, 12:57 AM)DShadows Said: "Oh God, you people need to sit down and smoke a blunt or a few. You two bitch more than Gilmour. I didn't think that could happen, but hey to each their own."

Why are you even talkin'? You have no relevance not only to what's happenin' between Amos and I, let alone to the XWF. You simply exist, boy.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-26-2014, 12:11 PM

(01-26-2014, 12:06 PM)Wyatt Reynolds Said: If ain't shit, then you should have no trouble beatin' me right?

Diaz, he said this wrong, make fun of it!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
The Linguist (01-26-2014), Theo Pryce (01-26-2014), Wyatt Reynolds (01-26-2014)
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:

01-26-2014, 02:18 PM

We're both Southern men with a Southern dialect, you fuckin' moronic infantile reject.

Step on out of here before you make my Shitlist!

You can't be first, but you can be next!

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:

01-26-2014, 02:29 PM

Well, you can't say I didn't warn you first.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-26-2014, 05:33 PM

Don't I have a bet to buttfuck one of you inbred hillbillies? I always get you group of Jefferson Davis/Adolf Hitler nut riding hicks confused, but maybe it's because you all repeat the same washed up rubric with just a different accent. Anyway, will any of you learn your history this year? Every time someone starts running their mouth about racial purity the "purists" end up losing the battle and look bad. Tell me, why is it that only dumb fucking hicks spread the White Supremacy movement? You'll never see a well educated, well spoken, nicely dressed man like Theo Pryce spewing your garbage.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post