Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Losing Control (1)
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-26-2014, 01:08 AM

With the sudden appearance of a son that had supposedly died at four, who had he lived, been seven right now, showing up at his door as a twenty-seven year old man. Which officially made him older than even himself. How the hell does something like that happen? How does one age so quickly? Damien was nothing special, just a simple man, a human. He didn't understand how it was possible. He had made a promise to Mandii, he was going to be there for her and help her. He wanted to help her. How was this going to change everything for him? The sudden appearance of a son, long thought dead, on the eve of a big match on Shove It. Not to mention Catalyst following his sister around, this was all too much to handle at one time. It would eventually push Damien to a breaking point. And when he arrived there, pain and destruction would ensue. With all these thoughts floating around in his head, Damien hopped on his flight to London to prepare for his match against David Shadows. Damien had to focus.. he had to get a grip on his thoughts, clear his head and fight harder than he ever had. He needed to be himself, the hero he used to be. Finally arriving in London, he slipped off the plane. Once he was in the terminal, he was quickly ushered to the interview area and sat down. When the camera was ready, Damien began to speak.

"So D. Shadows, a last we meet. I don't hold any grudges against you. You're right, I was a cop. I was an outstanding citizen of the law. I paid my dues, I had brothers who fell in the line of duty, trying to protect people like you, people like my family, my children. But I failed. I lost my wife and my kid, they were gunned down in front of me. Simply because I was a cop and I caught the bad guy. Do I care if you smoke pot? Hell no. Do I care if you smoke it around my pregnant sister? Yeah. I do. But personally, I can't say anything about who she chooses to be around. The baby's father does. As for the comments about me bringing my a-game. Don't you worry one little bit about me Shadows. I can handle whatever might happen in this match and still walk away from it."

Damien chuckled, he had caught that second wind everyone talks about. You know when you are so stressed out that nothing seems clear anymore. Well Damien had been there and past it. He found what he needed to win. He was slowly becoming the man he used to be. And winning against Shadows would reignite that drive he once had. Damien shrugged his shoulders. Licking his lips he spoke again, looking directly into the camera.

"You're right.. you don't know shit about me. Not a damned thing. So you want to sit there and insult what my job used to be, then offer to get to know me. Why would I want to do that? You know, if Griffin knew the truth of why you hang out with my sister, he probably wouldn't let you anywhere near her. But that's another story, to save for another time. That's not something that matters to me, what matters is that you seem to believe that you will get your hand raised in victory, when we see me destroying man, inside the ring, or outside of it. It really doesn't matter to me. They say a man on the edge is the most dangerous of enemies. Don't make me do this Shadows. Don't make me be that man. Hell this match was made for me. There's no way I can lose."

Damien smirked for a few moments, then began to speak.

"I know what you are thinking or possibly saying. Damn Damien.. ego much. But it's the truth. An extreme match is right up my alley. To tell you the truth, I really like it. I get to use whatever I can find as a weapon, and it's useable, and wont get disqualified. So that means I can use this," Damien pulls out a large steel bat. A louisville slugger. "And I can beat you within an inch of your life and not blink an eye. Will my sister get mad at me for being on one of her friends. Probably. But I will have this win, make no doubts about it. Until later tonight Shadows, think on the things I've said. Perhaps you'll meet me outside the ring, perhaps not. Tonight, we are going to do things my way."

With that Damien gets up and walks off the screen, leaving all of us wondering if he was in his right mind. Would Damien make it out of Shove It, as the winner? Or would he crumble and break under the pressure of everything coming at him at once? One thing was for sure, Damien was pumped up and ready for his match against the returning David Shadows. Damien would do whatever it took, no matter what came his way, he would win a match again, and it started with David tonight. See you soon.

-Fade to Black-

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Damien Callaway's post:
Archie Lawson (01-26-2014), ZakMisery (01-26-2014)