Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life or something like it.. (open)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-20-2014, 10:28 PM

There comes a time in your life... Oh who the fuck am I kidding.. my life isn't like some teenage soap opera.

Alexandra sat backstage enjoying the idea of being there. True.. she wasn't allowed to compete, but it was still nice to be there. But deep inside she longed to be in the ring again. She missed it much more than she could ever vocalize. For now, she was being the mother. Still it didn't hurt to keep an eye on things.

"Let's continue this list."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-20-2014, 10:57 PM

Alexandra looked at David.

"Well well if it isnt stoner boy himself. Oh, just a little list I'm keeping. It's top secret."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-20-2014, 11:15 PM

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

Alexandra chuckled softly. She wasn't too open about about things anymore. She found keeping something locked away, fueled her to be the person she used to be, before everything in her life went topsy turvy.

"Let's just say, it's better to not be on the list."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-20-2014, 11:29 PM

"Well it's not like I can exactly do that right now... you know.. bun in the oven and all."

She shook her head. Charlotte had changed over the past few years. But hell, so had Ally. She had begun to rely on others. She needed to be like she was. Someone who could fight her own battles, someone who didn't need someone there to hold her hand. If people wanted to be in her life, they were welcome.. if they wanted out.. they needed to only walk away.

"Actually I'm not going to waste my time with him, sure I'm positive he and I will have to have our match, but right now.. I think it's best I don't say anything else. So hows life for you?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-20-2014, 11:54 PM

"I totally feel you on the wrestling aspect. I'm that way too."

Alexandra nodded her head with a soft laugh.

"I miss it. But I made my decisions and they led me down this road. Sometimes, I wish my foresight was as good as my hindsight. Sometimes it's better to not think about things too much. And definitely don't act on them."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-21-2014, 12:24 AM

"Yeah. A baby. My baby." She shakes her head. "I see my life taking the same roads it did last time. Griffins a good guy, I know that. He just.. I don't know how to describe it. This, a baby.. a girl..a girlfriend.. I guess just isn't what he expected for himself." Ally hung her head for a moment, thinking on things. "You're right you know. I'm just going to pick myself up, dust myself off and keep going.. because that's what I do."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-21-2014, 12:41 AM

Alexandra smiled weakly but shook her head.

"To be honest with you, if he chose to walk away right now, I wouldn't blame him." She shook her head. "I've always trusted him, and I'll always believe in him, but maybe.. maybe I ruined his life. His brother died because they were rescuing me. In that instance, I couldn't blame him for walking away. I cost him a brother. I'm not worth the life of someone else. Not in this state. Hell, maybe he should have let Duke end me. Then he wouldn't have to be tied down to me because of a kid." She looked down. "And before you go there.. yes I love him. I did, I have.. and I still do."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-21-2014, 01:15 AM

"I guess I am just so used to being in control of my life and planning ahead. Sometimes I forget that not everyone thinks like me."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-21-2014, 01:34 AM

"Well we all are different. I can't just light up a joint and say fuck it."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post