Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pending Investigation.
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

02-22-2013, 05:06 AM

With the death of Eric Sage after the questionable Helldome match in Dublin Ireland, Xtreme Wrestling Federation Diva, Sarah Saint James was relieved when all charges agains her were dropped nearly two months after the incident lifting her suspension and allowing her to return to XWF's new Saturday Night show Shove It.

Though the courts were pleased after their investigation family members of Eric Sage are still demanding answers and consequences still pointing the finger at rising Superstar Sarah Saint James.

The Sage family submitted for an appeals process to the supreme court who will review the deceision of the intermediate courts, with this the Appellate Court will determeine that the actions appealed from should be affirmed, reversed, remanded or even modified.

With the appeals process being submitted Xtreme Wrestling Federation had no choice, but to suspend Sarah Saint James from competitive action within the company. XWF spokesman Steve Sayors commented on the recent situation.

STEVE SAYORS: "Information has slowly been coming down the pipe line and even though the Sinful Saint and I haven't always seen eye to eye, I can assure the family of Eric Sage that a full investigation was done by both the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and law enforcement and concluded that there was no tangible evidence showing that Eric Sages death was nothing more than a complete and unfortunate accident. The Xtreme Wrestling Federation continues to give their condolences to the Sage family and are prepared to work with them and authorities during another investigation into our company and Sarah Saint James."

Also availiable for comment was Eric Sages mother:

MOTHER: "It's completley unexceptable that further actions have not been done to ensure the termination from Xtreme Wrestling Federation and incarceration of Sarah Saint James. Both the XWF and local authorities say they have completed a full investigation, but my family and I have a hard time believing an investigation was done at all. It was no coincedence that the investigation was conducted in New York City a place where Sarah Saint James held a position in law enforcement for serveral years as a lead detective. I feel there has been a cover up and that memory of my son Eric deserves more, god rest his soul."

Also availiable for comment was Sarah Saint James:

THE SINFUL SAINT: "Oh my god when is this family going to just except the fact that their precious little Eric is gone and he isn't coming back. I suppose it's my fault that he had no business being in the ring with someone as perfected as me. Lets just get to the fact of the matter, Eric Sage signed a contract to step into that ring against me or any other competitor the Xtreme Wrestling Federation found appropriate. We all compete night after night knowing that they smallest techincal error could mean serious injury or even death. I just received my letter of suspension effective immediately just a few hours ago and I think it's total bullshit that my career has to be put on hold because Eric Sage had no business being in the ring or even wrestling for that matter. The Sage family can stick it up their a........"

The rest of Sarah Saint James comment was unaired due to its graphic nature. Xtreme Wrestling Federation owner Shane has agreed to supsend Sarah Saint James from competitive action, but has stated that it's unfair that she is suspended from activity within the XWF completley. A managerial role has been created and a statement as to who Sarah Saint James will chose has yet to be announced.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2013, 08:52 AM

You're nothing.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
sheckler (02-22-2013)
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin