Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Gabriel (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-19-2014, 08:56 PM

Our scene opens up at St. Marks Cathedral located on the corner of 52nd and Smith in Front Royal, Virginia. Father Michael is the only one here this Saturday morning, preparing for the normal service held tomorrow morning. He keeps the church open for anyone wanting to have a talk. In walks in John Austin and after his recent battle, he looks like hell frozen over. A black eyes, bandaged up, scars as far as the eye can see but yet a smile on his face.

Austin walks up to the confessional booth and enters into the small door on his right. He is in a small dark space and sees a grated window, he knocks on it and after a few moments it opens up

Forgive me Father, for I think I have sinned.

Tell me your sins my son.

I am kinda new at this but uh, I was told talking to someone that wears the cloth could point me in the right direction. Anyways, I was visited recently *Sighs* you may not believe this but by a angel named Gabriel and he informed me that God was needless to say, pretty upset for what I have done. He told me to close my eyes and just speak to him that he could cleanse my black heart but father? padre? whatever you liked to be called...my black heart is what makes me who I am.

Well, I always hear some pretty interesting stories but try me and tell me why your black heart makes you who you are.

I am a professional wrestler and I beat people up for a living. Sometimes my mind goes from knowing what to do and what is right to flat out damn-nation and just going for the jugular, you know what I mean? There is a part of me that even though yes, we try to keep each other safe in the ring that I rather see them lye dead in the center. Sometimes, I rather see them begging for their lives than walking out unharmed and there is something wrong with that.

Well my son, it seems that you take out your frustrations and anger while doing this pro wrestling and like a drug, once you take one hit, you want another and another and want to achieve that ultimate level of happiness. Even though it is wrong, you still do it anyways cause that's all you know how to do. But it seems in the tone of your voice, something else is bothering you...Tell me my son, what this is.

*Sighs* I am currently in a relationship with a female co-worker of mine. She is troubled like I am but she is a sweet and wonderful girl. Here recently, she was involved in a car accident and was not to be found. She's okay now but for a while no-one knew where she was. Anyways, during this time of searching for her and calling, another lady caught my attention. This lady, she is a real good friend of mine and one of those that, if she called and needed my help right this moment, I would be there, no matter the issue and where she was at.

Now father, I have not um cheated on this girl I am dating but I have been tempted very hard and to be perfectly honest, this lady has me locked under her spell. *Laughs* I hate to use that term but I think you know what I am talking about. She also works for the same profession I do and I am torn. On one hand, I am faithful to my female companion but on the other hand...I just want to go up to this other girl, pin her against the wall and loose my control....err sorry. I know I am in a house of worship and I shouldn't be talking like this.

It's okay John, I have been doing this for a long time and believe you me, I have heard far worse than someone "loosing their control"....It seems to me that Satan has you in his grip. I feel like you are a good hearted individual but Satan has this strong grasp on you son and he is not letting go. He is tempting you with the flesh and he is tempting you with doing harm to your fellow brethren. We can't let this continue John, you have to get your soul cleansed and right with the Lord.

Tell you what, why do you come to the service next Sunday and we can make you born again. We can bring you down near the end of the service. While everyone has their head bowed, you and I can connect to the Lord and your soul will be cleansed and you will be saved. Saved from this wretched world you are living in and you will be one in the arms of Christ.

Whoa now father, let's not go that far. See I came here to talk to you, I was told doing this is better than going to a shrink and I see, you are just trying to force feed religion down my throat. I don't need that. First I have some so called angel show up in my living room, scaring the fuck out of me and now this. I don't know why I thought reconnecting with the Lord would do me any good. I work for the right hand of Satan, not the carpenter. I am John Austin for crying out loud, not Benny Hinn.

John, you need to relax. You are possessed by the soul of Satan and he is doing this to you. He is leading you down a path of fire and brimstone and when the resurrection comes, WHERE WILL YOU BE? HUH? ...You will be on the outside looking in with all those who scoffed at his name.

Resurrection...HA! How many times have I heard that one father or how many times was he suppose to already come back and find his spotless bride? I look around and I see many homeless drunks that look like him but I doubt they can make the blind see and the crippled walk. When are you going to realize that this so called Jesus Christ is not coming back. If he is a real individual that sits up in the Heavens, I don't blame him for not coming to this hell we live in. Fuck I rather sit up in the Heavens and chill than fucking come down here and deal with this shit.

John please make it right with him, come to the service next Sunday and let me reconnect you with the man who died for your sins.

Tell you what father, next Sunday, I am going to sit at home. I am going to take me a nap, dream of this other girl I was talking to you about. I am going to wake up and then I am going to beat off while I think of letting her feel my dark desire, every single bit of it. Then I am going to fuck the girl I date. I am going to fuck her brains out because we are animals in bed. Then I am going to smoke me a HUGE joint because I can and then I am going to rest up because I will be back to work on Monday and stealing the souls of two men who dare think they are better than John Austin.

You see father, I am a sinner, yeah I admit it and you know what I am damned proud of it. I make a living on letting others feel my pain and anguish. Last week, I was in Italy and was in a brutal match as you can tell by the scars all over my face and my hands *John lifts his hands up to the small window* ...I lost but I made my opponent feel my pain that I have to deal with on a daily basis and it felt good. I consider it a win in my book and I look to do it again this Monday father. Hopefully you will watch the master at work huh?

You disappoint me John. There is still that window of opportunity and I hope to see you next Sunday at the service. We would love to have you..

Sorry father, I have my important things to do.....

What is more important than taking one Sunday out of your day to come down here for service?

Preparing to take the souls of Marshall Cage and Scott Charlotte is more important...

John throws his fists through the small grated window and grabs Michael by his collar. He slams his head up against the wall a couple of times before letting him go. You hear Michael hit the ground with a hard THUD!. John exits the confessional booth and makes his way out of the Cathedral as our scene comes to a close

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-19-2014), Andrew Morrison (01-20-2014), Archie Lawson (01-20-2014)