Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 04:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Look, A New You
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2014, 09:35 AM

The scene opens in Jackson Memorial Hospital, located in the heart of Miami, Florida. Tony Santos's girlfriend, Shannon, can be seen pacing the halls. For some odd reason, Tony hadn't allowed her in to his hospital room following the nasty gash that he received to his left forearm following the odd beer bottle incident.

Despite being cleared to leave the hospital following his getting stitched up and kept overnight, Tony requested an extra day and a half in the hospital. Normally, patients wouldn't be allowed to just decide when they wish to leave, especially over a, comparatively, minor injury, Tony Santos seemed to call his own shots. This was partially due to his erratic behavior and minor bouts of violence when poked or prodded, but mainly due to his stature and assumed wealth, which the staff figured they'd be paid for timely and in full.

Silly them.

Shannon paces up and down the hallway, the fingers on her right hand gliding against the pale hospital walls. She wasn't nervous about Tony's physical condition... no no, he'd been cleared to leave, as was mentioned. No, she was concerned with Tony's mental state. Shannon begins muttering to herself outside the hospital room.

Shannon: Who willing stays in a hospital room? It smells like old person urine and meatloaf. Is this some sort of extension on his already extended vacation? Is he trying to stick it to me for insulting him?

Yeah, that's it. He's trying to get to me for keeping him in check. No matter how much I act like that boy's mother, his caretaker, he never appreciates it. Never looks out for me. He just sneaks out the door, hops in a cab, and finds a new bar to get drunk in by himself. That idiot. Why would he do this to me? Why would he play games with me? That bastard...

Just then, the door to Tony's hospital room is jarred open. Out walks this man...

[Image: lrap_0809_01_z%2Btattoo_expo_monterrey_m...artist.jpg]

Shannon lurches backwards. The man smiles at Shannon with a knowing glance.

Tattoo Dude: He looks great, ma'am! We've been working with him for the past two days, and he looks like a new man! So much better than when he had that whole pretty boy get-up going. You'll love what you see!

Shannon's eyelids, now further apart than the edges of the Mississippi River, looks at this ghastly man and his tool kit. He lugs his large tattoo briefcase along with him as hospital staff part like the Red Sea for this unexpected guest.

Shannon: What in the hell...

Just then, this man makes his way out of Tony's room...

[Image: Jim-Phipps-in-his-barber--002.jpg]

With his own set of tools concealed in a much sleeker looking set of luggage, he flashes a slight grin Shannon's way.

Barber: So, you're the girlfriend, huh? My name's Frank.

Frank reaches his hand out to Shannon's, only to have Shannon take a step backward without once letting her gaze wander from his eyes. Frank drops his hand and smiles.

Frank: Heh, okay then. Just wanted to meet the woman behind the man himself. Your boyfriend looks fantastic. A new man. You'll no longer have to worry about him looking more feminine than you when you're walking down the street together.

Franks waits for Shannon's reaction, only to continue to receive a cold stare.

Frank Alright, well, it was nice meeting you. I think he's ready to see you now. He looks great!

Shannon keeps her eyes on Frank as he turns and walks down the hallway, getting similar stares from the surprised hospital workers. As Frank disappears in to the distance, Shannon turns her head toward Tony's hospital room door. It's completely open, as Frank had neglected to close it on his way out. Shannon closes her eyes, then opens them. She does so twice more, seemingly wondering if this was a dream or not.

What was Tony doing? Why were those men in Tony's hospital room? It's a hospital room, after all. This couldn't really be happening. Tony'd just lost enough blood to fill the Great Salt Lake. You can't get tattoos done after that! He'd die from the additional blood loss! This is madness!

Shannon walks closer to Tony's room. She reaches the corner before the door and gently presses her hands against the wall. She looks to the door: "Anthony Santos. Room 344." Yup, he was here, alright. Shannon cranes her head around the corner. She looks above Tony's hospital bed, noticing the white board above his head board. While typically meant for doctors and nurses to leave quit notes about the patient sitting beneath it, it'd clearly been written on by Tony himself. The picture?

[Image: 964bfc526b2e145b54bcba0ded464bd2jpe.jpg]

Shannon looks beneath the white board, only to see Tony, or someone she thinks is Tony, covered from head to toe in a blue bed sheet.

Santos: Come on in, baby. I know it's you. Don't be scared, just sit down. I'm not as frightening looking as I used to be. My arm looks like new!

Shannon stretches her right foot around the corner, followed by her right arm. She repeats the same with the left side of her body.

Shannon: T-Tony? What's going on? Who were those men?

Tony chuckles.

Santos: My doctors, babe. They made me all better. My arm's fixed. My headaches are gone. Sure, I feel a bit lightheaded from the procedure, but I've come out of this much more... colorful. Don't be alarmed, though. I knocked a tooth out of my mouth accidentally with a hammer, but other than that, I'm feeling glorious!

Shannon: You did WHAT??? Knocked your tooth our with a...

Santos: Shut up! No questions! No interrogations! No chastising me today, babe! I'm on an incredible high, and I'll be damned if you bring me down!

Shannon recoils.

Shannon: Okay, I'm sorry. Your arm must be feeling terrible.

Tony laughs.

Santos: Heh, yeah, Shannon, about that... I didn't actually slice my arm. It was a ruse to get me here. I needed the excuse. I needed the time away from you. A chance to better myself. So, that was my way of doing so.

Shannon: But, wait, the doctors? The nurses? They don't just let people wander in here and take time off...

Santos: They do if you have the money, babe. Everyone has a price. Everyone can be bought off. Remember that, cutie pie.

Shannon shakes her head as she looks down at the cracked tile floor beneath her feet. This all just made no sense to her.

Shannon: But, Tone, we have no money. We're going broke as we speak.

Tony once again laughs. This time, so much so that his shoulders can be seen visibly bouncing up and down, as if they were just as much in on the joke as Tony himself. Gleefully hopping up and down like a child in a moonbounce, while pointing their fingers at the unlikely kid on the outside, who's not in on the fun, not in on the joke.

Santos: Heh, we have money, babe. More than you can imagine. Plenty of it. But let's not concern ourselves with that now. Let's not concern ourselves with my material wealth. My success. Let's also not concern ourselves with your piggybacking on my success. There will be a time and a place for that, honey bun.

Let's concern ourselves with what I'm becoming. Babe, take a good look at your new and improved soulmate. Your dashing significant other, who soon will be back to taking the XWF by storm. Who soon will be tearing down the likes of Eli James, Theo Pryce, and Sid Feder, all while wiping my shoes with the likes of Sewaside, Frodo Smackins, and the ever intimidating Morbid Angel.

I'm feeling, well, refreshed. Invigorated. Inspired. Babe, I love you.

Just then, Tony emerges from beneath the covers, smiling a toothy, goofy grin for the girl that he loved to hate, and hated to love.

[Image: MikeHranica.jpg]

Shannon: Oh my god!

Santos: Queue my music!

Tony snaps his fingers, and oddly enough, this makes its way to the loudspeakers...

The scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2014, 09:47 AM

The People's Cock knows EXACTLY WHAT TO DO in a situation such as this. He grabs a piece of spearmint gum, unwraps it and shoves the gum up under his mask and into his mouth. He uses the wrapper and writes on the papery side with a pen.

Here you go Shannon. This is my phone number. My name is Admiral Appendage but you can call me Size Double A if ya prefer, baby cakes. Oh yeah! I've got all my teeth, my breath is fresh, and I don't have any ugly tats. I'm more man than you can handle, babe. While Tony is losing parts of his body and distorting his flesh, I'm getting harder and more swollen by the minute. Babe, I'm just saying, if one dick is clearly descending and the other is clearly on the rise, why not hop on the up and cumming cock?

Mr. XWF starts doing the moonwalk. He knows he just impressed Shannon and now it's only a matter of time before his phone rings. Just another day in the life of THE PEOPLE'S COCK.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-19-2014)