Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Lenovos and Hotels
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-18-2014, 01:40 PM

Carries over, from board to board. It'll end soon, I promise

Frodo is getting tired, he escaped yesterday at noon, and has been running all day and night since, not stopping for more than 20 minutes. Do you know how hard it is to eat McDonald’s and run through Missouri in January? Frodo does, and what’s more he’s not sure what he’s running from. He pulls out his phone to check it, FUCK! The battery’s almost dead, and no word from Crack, Gwen, or Zak. He really is on his own in hillbilly territory, he might get raped. He has seen Deliverance, not all the way through, really just the first 30 minutes, and that was enough. Goddamn Jonathon.

It was now noon the day after Frodo’s daring escape, and he could see a town in the distance. This might be a good place to hide, sleep, and charge his phone. He quickly sprinted towards the town, where he saw a hotel! Frodo ran as quickly as he could to the hotel, once there he checked in, giving a fake name. He went into his room, charged his phone and went to sleep. He had never slept so well in his life before. He hoped if he woke up it wouldn’t be in a shitty hotel in a shitty town in shitty Missouri. God, Frodo hated Missouri. Alas, he did wake up in the same hotel, in the same town, in the same god forsaken hellhole that is Missouri. He checked his phone, there was a message from Beef asking what happened.

He shot Beef a quick email explaining everything, and then took a look at his laptop. The thing was busted to hell, but his HDD was still good, so he could transfer the data, he just needed to buy a new one. A quick Google search found one electronics store in the area, fantastic. Frodo would have to go in public, but it was Missouri, so how far could news spread. Dammit, well it was time to get ready to face the public. He showered, even for him this shower stall was short, and rummaged through his bag for a clean outfit, and a hat. He may have been a criminal on the run, and a junkie but that did not mean he had to look like trash. He was a proud wrestler, and a college graduate with a double master’s in Computer Technology and Mathematical Engineering, he had some level of pride.
Off the little man went to the nearby electronics store, and it was mostly empty on the streets. This was good, less likely to be recognized, less likely to get picked up. He made it to the store, only passing three people on the way, and one was an old lady. Today might be Frodo’s lucky day, glad things could look up. He missed Horseback riding, all because Jonathon couldn’t keep his mouth shut. Fuck that guy, he was special, and deserved to be in rehab for life. Frodo quickly darted around the store looking for the laptops, and he found one he wanted, it was a Lenovo Thinkpad Helix Ultrabook 2-in-1. It had 180GB of memory, 4gb ram, an 11.6 in screen, and ran Frodo $2,000. It was worth it. After he purchased his new laptop he ran back to his hotel room, and began to transferring the data from his old to his new one.

It took about 3 hours to finish the transfer, when that was done he set up the webcam and began to record this message.
”Crack, bro. I need you to see this, so I’m emailing it to you, and Gwen. I need help, man. I’m lost, I’m on the run, and I have no idea if I’m even being chased. I was rehab, doing well. I just got home from Italy after stomping Ezekiel, and was walking around the yard when I ran into Jonathon, we began talking, and I told him about my career. He began asking questions about the Fed, he’s a fan, and when I told him GilLess lost his title to Davids he trashed Davids and praised Gilly. I lost it, I can’t stand Peter, and will stand by Davids through hell and back. That man is a true champion, and should be our king. I began to beat Jonathon senseless, with my laptop, security chased me, and I beat them too. I’ve been running since. I got to some town, I think it’s Springfield, and I finally got to sleep. I had to buy a new laptop, but I’m not sure if it’s safe. Please do your thing, find out, and call me. I love you, both. Someone help me come home.”
Frodo sent the email, then pulled up the XWF site, he logged in and set up to record his promo, maybe his last one. He wasn’t sure.

”Mr. SuperNovi, looks like I got my wish and we can get a match. Good, I look forward to thrashing you around the ring. I think you deserve it. And Hell in a Cell, even. Extra good. Some say you’re a Demon? Fine, I’m not afraid of Demon’s. I’m the King of the Dwarves, I make demon’s run. There’s a saying I heard once, ‘Demon’s Run when a good man goes to war.’ I’m going to war, and I’m not a bad man, I’m not too good of a man, either, but I will make you run. Remember, I ended the winning streak of Ezekiel Carter, I’m twice a Champion, I’ve smashed through Hank Lane, and sadly even Dimallisher. God, can we just ignore that match without it coming off my record? I don’t feel good about that victory, it makes me feel like I’m beating up kids. But I’ll no problem counting you as one of my victories, bitch.”
As Frodo turned shut the camera down, and began to browse ebay for a bit his phone rang. It was Crack.
”Hello…”

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Archie Lawson (01-26-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-18-2014)