Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview: Jessie Diaz "Getting to know you"
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-18-2014, 07:05 AM

Steve Sayors appears under a bridge in a cold location, huddled with some bums around a metal garbage can/drum that has a fire set inside of it.

It's frickin' freeeeezing out here .

Steve is pushed out of the circle by one of the bums who doesn't like the smell of his cologne. Steve shares a piece of his mind before turning to the camera and talking to us all.

How rude.

Anyway hello everyone at home. I want to welcome you to another addition of my Getting To Know You series. Like I said before they've really cut the budget on a lot of things in XWF lately and know I can't even get the cost of my meal covered while I interview somebody in a diner. The show must go on, however! Right now I'm supposed to be meeting with Jessie Diaz but I don't see her anywhere around just yet... oh wait... is that her?

Steve shields his eyes from the sun as he looks to the distance...

[Image: 0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2014, 10:08 AM

Off in the distance (what distance? The distance seen by Steve Sayors, duh!), it is indeed Jessie Diaz who is walking nearer and nearer to this under bridge homeless person area.

Yeah, skip the walk.

"Hello, Mister Sayors," she whispers. "I take it I am in the right place?"
Hate Post Like Post