Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 03:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview: Frodo Smackins "Getting to know you"
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2014, 01:05 PM

Steve Sayors appears in a standard diner, sitting on a swivel stool and munching away on a delicious BLT.

Hey guys. It looks like the budget for this project has already been cut substantially so we don't have the studio anymore. I'm going to have to meet with people the same way I do in regular interviews, just finding places to chat and oh my god this is delicious.

Steve can't stop eating his BLT. He finishes it and then continues.

Sorry about that. I haven't eaten all day. Anyway my guest today is going to be Frodo Smackins and we're just going to talk about some of the basics while we get to know the man. I believe he should be here any minute now...

Steve checks his watch and looks at the door to the diner as...

[Image: 0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-17-2014, 01:13 PM

Frodo walks in, his jeans clean and chucks nicely tied, his Fett's Vette hoodie has dried vomit on the front.

"Hey, Sayors. Sorry about the hoodie, I'm detoxing. Anyway, how have you been, my friend?"

Frodo sat down by Sayors and ordered 2 cheeseburgers and a Dr. Pepper, no ice. His therapist walked in and sat next to Frodo.

Hi, you must be Sayors, I'm Mr. Ward's therapist. Dr. Aquino.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post