Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 08:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kick the baby
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-17-2014, 02:52 AM

One thing idiot, you call my accent a put on accent? I have been in North America for 7 years, I picked up some weird twangs but I promise you my mummy, who actually loves me by the way, is in a small town called Coleraine making bacon for breakfast every morning, do not mistake me for some my dads, dads, uncles, mothers, dogs cousins owners uncle was irish dickhead, Northern Ireland born, ulster fucking bred, deny that again Dwarf, and I will put you 6 feet under with a red hand of ulster made of your own blood decorating your face

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-17-2014, 08:22 AM

He is talking about me, and has his ass kicked a lot. He just never learns. So come the 27, I'll do it again. And again.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-18-2014, 12:57 PM

Congratulations, the herd is going this way please stay in line with the rest of them as for the worlds smallest freudian slap in the face you just keep telling yourself that little mang

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-18-2014, 01:24 PM

(01-18-2014, 12:57 PM)Caliban Said: Congratulations, the herd is going this way please stay in line with the rest of them as for the worlds smallest freudian slap in the face you just keep telling yourself that little mang

Remember this, you've yet to win. Fuck, Sewaside beat you. I, on the other hand, stopped ECW 5's winning streak, I pinned Morbid Angel, I won a championship title, beat Hank Lane, all in the time it took you to lose more times than GilLess.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post