Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A dear message to a dear friend of mine
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-16-2014, 07:35 PM

Continues from here. It's not just a linear story for one day's event. It spans all of them until he gets better, or dies

We see Frodo sitting in front of a camera wearing a bathrobe and what appear to be pajamas. He’s sitting in a lounge filled with people, and they’re all dressed similarly, in the background a man drops his robe and trousers and begins to run around. Frodo clearly is not in his usual surroundings.

”So, Ezekiel, how’s it going? Listen, I wanna talk to you about something important. I’m in rehab right now, yeah, it’s pretty intense. Don’t worry, I’ll be there for our match, but I have to be watched while I do it. Gotta make sure I don’t do any drugs during the show. It’s actually quite nice here, I don’t know why Amy Winehouse didn’t want to go in the first place. Would have saved her life.

Anyway, I’m straying, listen I can’t tell you where I am exactly, or what this place is called. Just know I’m getting clean, buddy. Are you proud of me? I’m proud of me! It’s been a full 24 hours since I got high, and I’ve actually slept twice sober now. That hasn’t happened in years, I love it. How’ve you been man? Still hiding out with those rednecks? You know they’re going to ass fuck that girl Nancy, right? I never did get a look at her, what’s she look like?

Anyway, let me tell you a bit about what this place is like, you sound like you could use it. So far, we wake up at 6 am, and start group therapy. That’s great and all, lots of people complaining about how their lives got flip flopped upside down and how they turned to drugs or sex, or whatever it is these people get addicted to. They’re so needy, just like you. You’re needy and a junkie. Me? I’m clean now, almost so now I’m not a junkie. I’m a recovering addict, I get sympathy.

My life did not get flip flopped. I just got into pills hard because I didn’t know how to say no. I’m not as strong as those who can control themselves. I know this now, but it’s ok I’m getting help. Please tell me you’re proud of me, I need to know you are. After I get sober I’m going to finally go after what I want to make me truly happy. And it’s time I get entirely honest with you, Zeke. I’ve jerked off in your shampoo that you leave in the locker room. More than once. It wasn’t because I’m turned on by you, and your chiseled chest, and flowing locks. No, it wasn’t that. It was because I hate you, and want you to suffer. I want my semen to drip down your back, and chest. Let it rest a minute on your pecs, yeah. That’s starting to sound really gay, my bad.

Ok, so Group gets out at 9, and then we have free time until noon. Noon is lunch time, today we had spaghetti. I used to love Spaghetti when I was a kid. The food here isn’t the best, but it’s ok. Better than Jail. Jail food sucks, and that place didn’t work to clean me up. After lunch we’re supposed to do one on one sessions, I’m gonna have mine after I get done doing this. Then we do dinner, and another group. They said after the first week I’ll have to do more sessions and maybe start going to church. If I’m good I get to go horseback riding on Saturday, that sounds fun. I’ve got a roommate, his name is Jonathon. He’s a nice fellow, he’s a wrestling fan. Loves the XWF, but he’s been in here so long he missed you and me debuting. Guess who his favorite wrestler is! Tony fucking Santos! Dude has been in here so long he doesn’t know Santos isn’t too active anymore.

I never told Jonathon what I do for a living, but when I leave I’ll leave him an autograph, and maybe grab Tony’s for him at the show. I know he’s not wrestling, but maybe he’ll be there anyway. He also has a crush on ESP, didn’t have the heart to tell him she retired. But here I am rambling on about my days here, and my life, and I forgot the biggest thing I had to tell you. My ex, Gwen, you knew about her, well her fiancé Charles, died as I was on the road here. He went in to get a mole removed before the wedding, and they did something they shouldn’t have and now he’s dead. Just like you will be after we meet. Don’t bother saying anything else, I’m sober, and I know I’ll destroy you. Have a great day, it’s one on one time.”

Frodo gets up, turns off the camera and walks off to his therapy session.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-17-2014)