Current XWF board time: 11-18-2017, 11:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'd like 4 volunteers
01-15-2014, 02:11 PM
At Archie Lawson's Shove It, I will be meeting Shane Carver and the guillotine. One of us will be losing our head that night. It's being called a lumberjack match even though Shane is no match for me. He will have The Black Circle making up 4 of the lumberjacks and I need 4 lumberjacks of my own.

Who wants to be standing by my side the night the Administrator Network assumes complete control? Who can be trusted to make sure this stays between Shane and myself?

[Image: X3tQQiM.jpg]
I'm Shane Carver under this mask, I promise -told you so

Ever curious what people are up to?

Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 02:13 PM
"The Black Circle boys will be there? Count me in."

[Image: JoSY7s9.png]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended Carver & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
01-15-2014, 02:17 PM
What a time it'll be to be present when Shane Carver loses his head.

51-24-1

XWF Achievements:
  • 1x Universal Champion
  • 1x Intercontinental Champion
  • 1x United States Champion
  • 1x North Korean Champion
  • 1x Xtreme Champion
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • 2x Trios Champion
  • 1x FTW Champion
  • 1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
  • World War X Winner
  • February 2013 SOTM

Other XWF Character Record:  31-14-1
Overall XWF Record:  82-38-2
01-15-2014, 02:18 PM
I would love to be there by your side. I might have to force my way into the splash zone.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
01-15-2014, 02:18 PM
I do believe I may be open for this. If you do so happen to require my services, you know where to find me. Besides, who to say I cannot do a spot of 'bonding' with a future opponent of mine?

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
01-15-2014, 02:21 PM
Smoke raises his hand high in the air.

Right here.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
01-15-2014, 02:23 PM
Out of the five nominations, who will you be selecting Administrator?

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
01-15-2014, 03:00 PM
My price is 5k per person I topple. Is that agreeable?

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

01-15-2014, 03:08 PM
Fuck this, if Nova's in the black circle I'm in. I need to be. Nova and I appear to have something between us to settle. Make that space bitch bow to the Dwarf King.

01-15-2014, 05:21 PM
"Wait a minute! You are forgetting someone here! Scott Charlotte perhaps? Yeah, me. Admin you know the grudge I have against Carver he cost me my job and my King match. I'd love nothing more than to help you send him packing. So, why not pick Scott Charlotte?"

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record
10-7
(Two of the wins from Gauntlet match.)

01-15-2014, 05:30 PM
(01-15-2014 05:21 PM)Scott Charlotte Said:  
"Wait a minute! You are forgetting someone here! Scott Charlotte perhaps? Yeah, me. Admin you know the grudge I have against Carver he cost me my job and my King match. I'd love nothing more than to help you send him packing. So, why not pick Scott Charlotte?"

You and me have to be picked, then. I hope Admin makes the right call.

01-15-2014, 05:33 PM
You do realise how long The Brotherhood, Duke and I have been out to get the circle don't you? Not to mention Eli and his Comgregation.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
01-15-2014, 05:48 PM
I am quite satisfied with this outcome. I've got more than I can even work with and I prefer it that way.

Eli James would be a valuable asset ...IF I thought I could fully trust him. Eli, if you're alright with it, I'd like to meet with you in private to discuss a few matters. I believe you and I might be able to come to terms on some issues that will better the entire XWF and can be much more advantageous to you and your Congregation. For now, though, I will have to pass on your offer to serve as a lumberjack.

Frodo almost seems TOO excited about getting involved. That right there tells me I want him at ringside. Frodo is in.

Scott Charlotte was one of the first to speak out and stand behind me. Of course I want to see what he can do up close and personal. Beam me up, Scotty! Ghost General Fax Machine says hello.

Steve Davids... current X-treme Champion? Don't mind if I do. Davids in!

Lastly, Sebastian Duke seems like the icing on the cake. How fitting that he will play a role in Carver's end after what they've been through in the past. The Duke will be in the house.

You have my choices, Lawson! Make sure this event stays under control and I will make sure you are handsomely rewarded after I win.

[Image: X3tQQiM.jpg]
I'm Shane Carver under this mask, I promise -told you so

Ever curious what people are up to?

01-15-2014, 07:02 PM
(01-15-2014 05:48 PM)Administrator Said:  Frodo almost seems TOO excited about getting involved. That right there tells me I want him at ringside. Frodo is in.

You have made the right choice. I'm the Dwarven King, and now Lord of the Lumberjacks.

01-15-2014, 08:24 PM
id love to see this unfold..

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
01-15-2014, 08:34 PM
(01-15-2014 08:08 PM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said:  Subsequently you're also the insufficient piece of shit that'll be tasting the underside of my steel toe boot as it grinds you into the ground.

Listen up you Kraut bastard. You'll do no such thing. You'll piss your little Deutchland panties and run looking for Mein Fuhrer in an attempt to cope with the fact that you're about three shades of worthless. Fuck off until you become someone worth me even paying attention to.

01-15-2014, 08:36 PM
(01-15-2014 08:08 PM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said:  Subsequently you're also the insufficient piece of shit that'll be tasting the underside of my steel toe boot as it grinds you into the ground.

Will this happen before or after you manage to somehow get your ass handed to you on a silver platter by Sebastian Duke for the third time?
The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Sebastian Duke (01-15-2014)
01-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Morbid Angel would help...but you are black...

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
01-15-2014, 09:50 PM
(01-15-2014 09:36 PM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said:  
(01-15-2014 08:34 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:  

Listen up you Kraut bastard. You'll do no such thing. You'll piss your little Deutchland panties and run looking for Mein Fuhrer in an attempt to cope with the fact that you're about three shades of worthless. Fuck off until you become someone worth me even paying attention to.

So the unsubstantial mongrel thinks I'm worthless. That's funny. That's like disease ridden kikes in the concentration camps calling their pure blooded superiors worthless. In the end it means nothing. The filthy shylocks still get put down like the vermin they were just like you'll be destroyed come this Shove It. Your awareness of your inevitable destruction or who will initiate it is of no importance either. Rest assured whether you think I am deserving of your attention or not...I will still smash your skull into the ground. And then I'll move on to the next human flaw until I eliminate them all. And that is including Duke Ms. Diaz. Despite our past encounters he will not prove to be an obstacle I can't take down this time.

Hey, buddy. Before you spew your ignorant hate speech might wanna check some cool facts. Like, for instance a Shylock isn't a slur. It's actually a character in a play by William Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice. It's also a term used for Loan Sharks. So, yeah. There's that.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shylock here, you can check it out if you want. Maybe you should actually brush up on your hate speech before you talk mad shit. And get your history checked, because the Reich fell, hard. Hitler wasn't german, nor did he have Blonde Hair and blue eyes. Ernst Rohm was gay. And I'm pretty sure you've been misusing the term Aryan for a while, as well. Yeah, and Aryans aren't white, either. They're from India. That's a country not filled with white people.

Man, you're failing pretty hard here. Damn, dude. I feel bad for you. Sorry, oh and Hitler sucks balls.

01-15-2014, 10:42 PM
is this white nigger talking crazy or is it just me?

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
01-15-2014, 10:55 PM
(01-15-2014 05:33 PM)SteveDavids Said:  You do realise how long The Brotherhood, Duke and I have been out to get the circle don't you? Not to mention Eli and his Comgregation.

"Yes, I am well aware of this fact. We have one common goal and that is Carver and his Black Circle. The big difference between us is that i'm a little less off my rocker than you all. There's a little more trust in my own promise to break The Black Circle. Don't be offended, I'm mainly speaking to The Congregation. The Brotherhood is a different story. Mainly for the asstons of respect I have for Duke. Yes, I did say asstons and no it is copy written under Scott Charlotte M.D. But, that's a story for another time.

The best thing now is to work as a unit. Davids, you've already brought some prestige back for that title and you've not held it for more than 2 weeks. You beat Gilmour and two others for the title. Gilmour has been having a breakdown all week. That's damn impressive and quite hilarious. You cheeky bastard. Frodo, you've got issues with Nova? You're looking at a guy who's had issues with Nova since last Summer. I can relate. Don't forget to call him something ridiculous and makes his name sound less cool. Pisses him off to no end. Novy is a good start.

Saturday could be the day the revolutionaries finally die, because the revolution will be over. For good.

Down with Carver."

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record
10-7
(Two of the wins from Gauntlet match.)

01-15-2014, 11:00 PM
(01-15-2014 10:55 PM)Scott Charlotte Said:  
The best thing now is to work as a unit. Davids, you've already brought some prestige back for that title and you've not held it for more than 2 weeks. You beat Gilmour and two others for the title. Gilmour has been having a breakdown all week. That's damn impressive and quite hilarious. You cheeky bastard. Frodo, you've got issues with Nova? You're looking at a guy who's had issues with Nova since last Summer. I can relate. Don't forget to call him something ridiculous and makes his name sound less cool. Pisses him off to no end. Novy is a good start.

Saturday could be the day the revolutionaries finally die, because the revolution will be over. For good.

Down with Carver."
Well, good. I think Mr. SuperKnob will work as well. I like the way we work together. Would it be out of line for me to suggest we do a team high five? I'll get my ladder.

01-15-2014, 11:18 PM
I'm actually going to ignore the main drivel coming from your mouth, since you only hit on three of my points.

See, you're coming off as rather confused here. You confuse a character being a money lender as him being terrible. If I do recall, and it's a bit hard to recall as I'm currently detoxing, but there's a trial where Shylock loses via trickery on the gentile part. There's also the famous "If you prick us" speech. Look at who played the Judge in his trial, not a real judge, but a woman. Who in that day would never be a judge. So, I think again you need to recheck some facts.

Yes, I am a man who enjoys the company of men. I don't see it as an affliction, when I said "sucks balls" I was not meaning in it in the same way you do. No, see I'm not a homophobe, I just don't like the French. And you might want to look as well, see I have a child, and was married to a woman. My drugs ended that, not anything with my sexuality. But again, Ernst Rohm was gay, with your Hitler love you surely know who Ernst Rohm is, right?

Also, do a background and notice that men are able to achieve orgasm strictly through anal penetration, without even touching his own penis. This means that men were meant to get butt fucked. Nature demands it, unless you're saying you don't have that ability, in which you're probably not going to enjoy life. Prostate controls that, and controls the other fun functions of the penis. Either you can be made to cum through butt play, which makes you a faggot, or you can't and you're not even able to cum for women, which makes you gay. Natured.

Your 4th reich? How's that going? Had to leave Germany did you? Did your kingdom fail so hard that you had to come to the U.S. to try and get it going here? Hard times for you, we're not exactly "pure pickings" here, but I guess in your case beggars can't be choosers. Except you need your people to be pure, which we are not. Then we get to you working with Nova. He's gay, and an alien. That's definitely not part of your pure race. Damn, you're not looking too good on your kingdom are you? I'd give it up and go die in a river in Brasil if I were you. Get that reference there?

01-16-2014, 01:08 AM
Hahahaha, wow... is this thing rigged so Admin has no chance in surviving? I mean how could he willingly choose the four names he chose as lumberjacks? Thanks Admin... making this easy on me I see.

Scott Charlotte will be swatted like a fly, as usual. Frodo is looking like he'll be curb stomped before the event even happens. Steve Davids is just some lucky asshole who beat Gilmour for a title - I could also beat Gilmour for a title and I'm not even a wrestler. Then we have Sebastian Duke who will almost be like the glue that holds that team of failures so close together that they have no individual hope of survival. Admin and his four chosen ones might as well just all place their heads in guillotines right now.

May The Black Circle forever be strong... may we thrive in the face of adversity and may we be blessed by 'the father' as I drop that blade across Administrator's throat.

[Image: JovWaio.gif]

The following 2 users Like Shane Carver Sr's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-16-2014), Theo Pryce (01-16-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Shane Carver Sr's post!
Unknown Soldier (01-16-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-16-2014)
01-16-2014, 08:50 AM
(01-16-2014 01:50 AM)卐 NAZI 卐 Said:  
(01-15-2014 11:18 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:  I'm actually going to ignore the main drivel coming from your mouth, since you only hit on three of my points.

See, you're coming off as rather confused here. You confuse a character being a money lender as him being terrible. If I do recall, and it's a bit hard to recall as I'm currently detoxing, but there's a trial where Shylock loses via trickery on the gentile part. There's also the famous "If you prick us" speech. Look at who played the Judge in his trial, not a real judge, but a woman. Who in that day would never be a judge. So, I think again you need to recheck some facts.

Well he is described as ruthless and does demand payment in flesh but I suppose those were qualities meant to put him in a pleasant light.

(01-15-2014 11:18 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:  Yes, I am a man who enjoys the company of men. I don't see it as an affliction, when I said "sucks balls" I was not meaning in it in the same way you do. No, see I'm not a homophobe, I just don't like the French. And you might want to look as well, see I have a child, and was married to a woman. My drugs ended that, not anything with my sexuality. But again, Ernst Rohm was gay, with your Hitler love you surely know who Ernst Rohm is, right?

No. I'm not a homophobe. To be that I would have to have a phobia of homos and I do not. I don't fear the faggots...I want to eliminate them as one would want to purge an infectious disease. I want to wipe them out like someone would want to rid an outbreak of any illness or contamination. Faggots are an imperfection and you committing the acts that one does makes you just as insufficient as they are. It doesn't matter that you have a child and were married to a woman at one point. That doesn't suddenly revoke your status of being worthless and infected of the mind. You're still that way only now you're also guilty of spawning an insignificant piece of shit destined for extermination. With a father that's riddled with flaws like you and a mother who surely is no better. She did allow you to impregnate her so she must be an unessential valueless waste herself. That child should have been put down before it took its first breath.

As for Ernst Rohm, his work as co-founder and commander of the Sturmabteilung is something I am familiar with. If he was gay that is unfortunate...but it explains why the Nazi movement was destined for failure with a faggot hiding in their midst. Again Hitler had a brilliant plan but he was not the man I am. My vision will excel where his failed because I won't allow such imperfection to exist in my regime.

(01-15-2014 11:18 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:  Also, do a background and notice that men are able to achieve orgasm strictly through anal penetration, without even touching his own penis. This means that men were meant to get butt fucked. Nature demands it, unless you're saying you don't have that ability, in which you're probably not going to enjoy life. Prostate controls that, and controls the other fun functions of the penis. Either you can be made to cum through butt play, which makes you a faggot, or you can't and you're not even able to cum for women, which makes you gay. Natured.

Please excuse your flaws all you like. This just proved you feel you need to defend your actions and make them seem okay. They aren't though. Not in the slightest. Your brain is altered with disease and ruptured from the ability of thinking clearly. You're insufficient and only suited for the floor of a gas chamber and nothing more. That's what nature demands. The weak to be eliminated and the strong to survive. And having your deficiency is a weakness. I don't have a weakness such as this...therefor I don't need or want to attain an orgasm by the means you do. It's not a necessity of mine. I'm straight. One of the many qualities that provide proof of me having a pure, sound, unaltered and disease-free mind. And having that is one of the many reasons I'm superior to your pathetic and weak kind.

(01-15-2014 11:18 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:  Your 4th reich? How's that going? Had to leave Germany did you? Did your kingdom fail so hard that you had to come to the U.S. to try and get it going here? Hard times for you, we're not exactly "pure pickings" here, but I guess in your case beggars can't be choosers. Except you need your people to be pure, which we are not. Then we get to you working with Nova. He's gay, and an alien. That's definitely not part of your pure race. Damn, you're not looking too good on your kingdom are you? I'd give it up and go die in a river in Brasil if I were you. Get that reference there?

The Fourth Reich grows in power everyday. Funded by your King of the XWF and lead by me. The camps have been built. The armies grow and soon the slaughter and mass genocide will commence. You don't need to take my word for it though. You'll find out when your door is smashed in and you're dragged off to face your extermination. It should be touching since you'll more than likely join up with your ex-wife and son in one of the camps. Perhaps I'll personally shoot him in the head in front of you both before you get carted off to be exterminated like the parasites you are. It should be a nice reconciliation for the two of you and maybe as you both shake and breathe in a steady flow of zyklon b...you can tell your wife that nice tale about anal penetration and orgasms achieved through it. Hey maybe if you plead your case strong enough during your tale and sound really convincing the zyklon b will agree with you and it'll spare you. Please make the effort to test this theory out. It'll be a great video for me to post on my youtube account later on. The fuhrer's funnies I'll call it. I wonder how many hits your death will get?

Tackling your questions though. I didn't flee to the US. I was relocated here when I was young. My parents died and I was sent to live with my grandparents. I would have began my quest to achieve my goals in Germany if that's where I lived but I live and function here in the US. Worry not though...Germany will fall under my rule when I succeed. Just like every country I dominate on my task of world cleansing will.

And Nova is not an exception. For now he's tolerated in his usefulness to The Black Circle but in time he'll be eliminated. Just like his pet vampire.

Merchant of Venice Said:The villainy you teach me, I will execute,
and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction
See that quote that's where Shylock explains he was taught that behavior from Christians, thus destroying your debate there. Face it pal, you're wrong on Shylock's meaning and the nature of his character. Read a goddamn book before you say something stupid. I guess maybe you're not capable of that, though. If you did you'd probably see why your little racial purity shit will always fail, just like your career here.

And no one accused you of being a homophobe, I said I wasn't. Please pay better attention next time, or don't bother speaking to me. You're contradicting yourself a whole helluva lot here, and if you'd pay attention it wouldn't happen. I'm insignificant, but you can't quit speaking to me. Tell me, Jack Twist, do you wish you could quit me? I am assuredly not Enis, though. Sorry baby doll. And if you ever speak ill of my child again I will honestly slip you some Rohypnol, and rape your ass. Hard. Then I will spread pictures of you with a dick in your ass. How many of your followers will stand behind you when my jizz starts dripping out of your ass? Faggot.

You actually walked right into this one, by ignoring the science, biology, and logic in what I said. You said you can't achieve an orgasm through anal stimulation, yeah? Well, that means you don't have a prostate, that means you can't cum in a tight little cunny, guess you're gay. Please keep up with me, and do some fact checking before arguing with me. God, you're such a whiny, and ignorant pussy faggot. I bet you like it when Theo and Shane slip both their dicks in your tight, well it used to be tight, little asshole. Do you go ass to mouth? You strike me as the kind who goes A2M just so you can keep your shit to yourself.

Oh, and last bit. Nova doesn't have a vampire pet. Thanks to me. Bow to the throne of the Dwarf King, bitch.

01-16-2014, 09:57 AM
The match is made.

There can only be one ruler to rule them all.

Tune in to see Shane Carver go one on with The Administrator in a Guillotine match.

At ringside we have the lumberjacks of:
NAZI
The Television Champion, Mr. Supernova
John Madison
THE KING, Theo Pryce

and

Tag Team Champion Sebastian Duke
Scott Charlotte
UFO Champion, Frodo Smackins
The Xtreme Champion, Steve Davids.

Not only that but the return of Kinwrathi! And his opponent is none other than Theo Pryce himself in a best of 3 falls match.

This will be a show to remember!

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
01-16-2014, 12:21 PM
shane can beat me?

hold on a sec....

*laughs his fuckin ass off*

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Shane Carver Sr (01-16-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
DShadows (01-16-2014)
01-16-2014, 12:52 PM
(01-16-2014 12:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  shane can beat me?

hold on a sec....

*laughs his fuckin ass off*

Why not? Steve Davids did.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
The Linguist (01-16-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-16-2014), Archie Lawson (01-16-2014)
01-16-2014, 12:59 PM
"Yo King dude. Can't you like order Peter to shut the fuck up? I thought you had that kind of power and what not, being a King and all. He's just a pussy so I'm sure you can bitch slap him or something."

XWF Record
4-0-6

[Image: tJXGN0F.jpg]
01-16-2014, 01:02 PM
why dont u try?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
01-16-2014, 01:10 PM
(01-16-2014 12:59 PM)DShadows Said:  "Yo King dude. Can't you like order Peter to shut the fuck up? I thought you had that kind of power and what not, being a King and all. He's just a pussy so I'm sure you can bitch slap him or something."

I'm sure I could but it's not like the guy would honor it anyway. We all know how that goes.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-16-2014)
01-16-2014, 01:20 PM
"Peter, I will. But you're too pussy to fight me. and you're right Theo, he wouldn't honor anything, because he has no honor."

XWF Record
4-0-6

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates DShadows's post!
01-16-2014, 01:26 PM
i have more honor than RING OF HONOR.. u wanna die quickly DS? I can make it happen!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
01-16-2014, 01:31 PM
(01-16-2014 01:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  i have more honor than RING OF HONOR.. u wanna die quickly DS? I can make it happen!

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-16-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
01-16-2014, 01:32 PM
u make no sense whatsoever!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-16-2014)
01-16-2014, 01:34 PM
(01-16-2014 01:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  u make no sense whatsoever!

Hey Theo, you might want to get some Aloe Vera for that burn.
The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Theo Pryce (01-16-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-16-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-16-2014)
01-16-2014, 01:37 PM
(01-16-2014 01:34 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:  
(01-16-2014 01:32 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  u make no sense whatsoever!

Hey Theo, you might want to get some Aloe Vera for that burn.

Might need the extra strength.

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

01-16-2014, 01:45 PM
(01-16-2014 01:26 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  i have more honor than RING OF HONOR.. u wanna die quickly DS? I can make it happen!

"You're a bitch Gilmour. You don't have the balls to face me."

XWF Record
4-0-6

01-16-2014, 01:48 PM
(01-16-2014 01:45 PM)DShadows Said:  

No, Rose has those.

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
DShadows (01-16-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-16-2014), Andrew Morrison (01-17-2014)
01-16-2014, 01:48 PM
(01-16-2014 01:45 PM)DShadows Said:  

It's official; D Shadows wants Gilmour's balls to face him. Good on you.
The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Theo Pryce (01-16-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jessie-ica Diaz's post!

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)