Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 04:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview: Neonero "Getting to know you"
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2014, 10:32 AM

Steve Sayors appears on what resembles a small talk show set. There are two chairs behind him as he stands alone and adjusts his shirt collar. The camera man whispers something to Steve and Steve looks down quickly zipping up his fly. He acts like we didn't see it, looking right at the camera with a smile as he begins.

Sayors: Welcome everybody to the second of my "Getting to know you" interview series. The purpose of these interviews are to introduce XWF roster members to viewers as if we're meeting them for the very first time.

So, with that in mind, we're going to start with the basics and get as far as we have time for. Thanks for tuning in and I hope you enjoy getting to know... NEONERO!

Steve welcomes Neonero onto the set as...

(OOC: Please be sure to describe your mood, some appearance/clothing and any other unique character details because Steve might talk about those things too!)

[Image: 0.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2014, 10:48 AM

- Day 1' by Miyavi kicks in, and Neonero prances onto the stage in what can only be described as a 'ill advised' tight fitting suit. His belt is obviously done up far too tight and the button of his trousers pings off into the audience. Not seeming to care, Nero takes a seat opposite Sayors, taking a moment to adjust his mask.

Ole Steven, how do? I like the GIMP suit, it's very 'you'.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Sayors (01-17-2014)
Sayors Offline
XWF Official Interviewer

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2014, 11:25 AM

Steve lets out a sigh and possibly wonders when people will get over what he does in his personal life.

Yes thank you. Hold on...

The music is still playing and Sayors is bobbing his head to it.

I really like this one.

Steve seems really into it and finally the music cuts off.

Thanks for coming, Neonero, and thank you for dressing appropriately.

Something is yelled from the audience as Steve continues talking to Nero...

That's a very nice suit you're sporting but I'm afraid one of our audience members just yelled out that they're going to sell the button from your pants on Ebay.

The fan who caught the button shouts YEAH and the audience laughs.

So now that we're situated, what are some of the first things you'd have a person know when it comes to Neonero? Let's talk to the fans who might be brand new to the XWF or to you, Nero. Who is Neonero to the XWF and its fans?

[Image: 0.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Well isn't that just a loaded question? The first thing people must know about me is that I am an avid stamp collector, I live for that shit.

Seriously though, let me turn the tables here. You seem rather uptight about your private S&M sessions, yet you flamboyantly rock up here in your GIMP suit. May I ask, why is it that you resent mentioning what you flaunt? Don't worry, I'm not going to turn on you here. That would be wholly unoriginal. And frankly, the height of inane. Plus, you liked my entrance music, so you get a pass. But please, do explain this inconsistency for me.

Also, there's this dirty rumour that this is your cum face, and you accompany it with a sound effect resembling the cry of a donkey. Is there credence to this rumour?

[Image: Craig2.jpg?dateline=1363114900]

Hee Haw?
Hate Post Like Post