Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness: 1/13/14
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2014, 01:35 AM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: January 13, 2014
Arena: Allstate Arena
City: Chicago, Illinois

OOC: Due to time constraints, many matches may be shorter than normal. If you win your initial match, you will get placed into the main event which will determine a challenger to the European title. No stamina bars this time. Just straight up.

Pyro explodes all over the Allstate Arena as the thousands upon thousands of Madness fans come unglued. The city of Chicago is on their collective feet as Madness hits the air.

JOEY STYLES: “WELCOME! To the SOLD OUT Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois!

“We're not sure what to expect tonight, but one thing we do know is that Sid Feder has laid down an open challenge for anyone in the XWF to come out and pin him! You heard me right, Sid Feder has vowed to lay down and LOSE the European title, right here tonight on Madness!

“It remains to be seen if that in fact will happen, but one thing I know about Sid is he's usually a man of his word.

The feed immediately cuts backstage in the parking garage as a long black limousine is arriving. The New York license plat reads HEYMAN.

JOEY STYLES: “Paul Heyman has arrived ladies and gentlemen. It remains to be seen what kind of mood he's in as just last week, it was revealed that Morgan Eldred had gone behind Heyman's back and re-signed Neonero!”

The door opens and Heyman steps out quickly. Sly is there to greet him.

SLY: “Mr...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Where the hell is Eldred!?”

SLY: “He's in his office, sir.”

Heyman storms passed her while continuing to rant and rave.

PAUL HEYMAN: “His office!? You mean my office!”

SLY: “Right, sir.”

He stops suddenly and turns to face Sly who nearly runs into him as she was trying to keep up with him.

JOEY STYLES: “He's quite speedy for a big guy.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly, if you want to keep your job, don't you ever confuse that again, you understand me?”

SLY: “My apologies, sir.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “This is MY show! That's MY office! You're MY assistant! Got that?”

SLY: “Yes, sir.”

Heyman continues into the backstage area of the arena.

PAUL HEYMAN: “ELDRED!”

JOEY STYLES: “Wow. Paul Heyman is not in a good mood! We'll be right back!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We are back and we are headed to the ring!”

”You Need Me, I Don't Need You” by Ed Sheerhan plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Jordan Caliban! He returned to the XWF a couple of weeks ago and is looking to make an impact!”

”I'm Too Sexy” by Right Said Fred plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Making his XWF debut, Levi Storm! This should be a great match.”

Jordan Caliban
- vs -
Levi Storm
Standard Rules

The bell ring and Caliban immediately goes after his opponent. Sensing danger, Levi Storm quickly jumps to the floor. Caliban tries to go after him, but is stopped by the referee. Storm, seeing the distraction, grabs Caliban by both ankles and trips him up, causing him to fall to the mat. Storm drags Caliban under the ropes and out to the floor.

Storm goes for a right hand but Caliban ducks it as the referee starts his double ten count.

Caliban then throws a right hand of his own that connects with the jaw of Levi and sends him reeling toward the steel fan barricade. Caliban charges after him and hits him with a cross body block and Storm and Caliban both tumble over the barricade and in among the fans in frozen Chicago.

4!

Caliban gets to his feet and lifts Levi to his. Caliban delivers a clothesline that causes Levi Storm to fall back over the barricade to the ringside area. Caliban hops the barricade and feels momentum on his side.

6!

Caliban lifts Levi to his feet and tries to toss him into the steel post. Levi reverses the whip though and Caliban is sent shoulder first into the post instead. Levi then rolls himself into the ring.

8!

Caliban, knowing the count is closing in on ten, quickly rolls himself into the ring to avoid the count out loss. Levi grabs Caliban by his hair and begins lifting him to his feet. From seemingly out of nowhere...

JOEY STYLES: “Angle Cutter from Caliban!”

He lands the cutter and goes for the cover.

Storm kicks out.

Caliban gets to his feet and lifts Levi to his. Caliban tosses Storm into the corner then follows him in. Caliban lifts Storm to a seated position on the top rope. Levi though, has other ideas as he boots Caliban in the face. Levi grabs Caliban by the head and delivers a Tornado DDT.

JOEY STYLES: “The Camera Flash!”

Caliban is down and out on the mat and Levi is now feeling momentum on his side. He turns Caliban over on his stomach and locks in the Camel Clutch Sleeper.

JOEY STYLES: “Levi Storm has the Disco Nap locked in and this could do it!”

Caliban struggles but begins to fade quickly when he suddenly falls limp. The referee moves in to check on him and lifts, then drops Calibans arm.

The ref lifts, then drops his arm again...

And a third time...

3!

WINNER: Levi Storm

JOEY STYLES: “Levi Storm walk into to the frozen tundra that is Chicago, and walks away with a victory in his debut!

“Storm will advance to the main event later tonight!

“We'll be back after this!”

Madness returns and we're once again following Paul Heyman. He's found the door that is marked “Madness General Manager” and bursts through the door. Morgan Eldred is in there, seated behind the desk with his feet propped up on it and talking to somebody on a land line. Sly walks in behind him.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Hang up the phone, Morgan!”

Morgan looks up at him, but continues his conversation. Heyman walks over and hits the trigger on the phone and hangs up himself.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I said hang up the phone.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “I heard you, but it was an important call, Paul. One you just ended.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I don't care, Eldred! Why did you go behind my back and sign the one man I refused to work with!?”

MORGAN ELDRED: “I assume you're talking about Neonero.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You're damn right I am! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU!”

Morgan stands up and walks across the office and stands within a foot or two of Paul Heyman.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Paul, I work for the Administrator Network and you and I both know, that what I do, is what we at the Network feel is best for business.

“Love him or hate him, Paul. Neonero is good for business. He's good for Madness.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I decide what's good for business around here! Not you!”

MORGAN ELDRED: “No, I control fifty percent interest in Madness, Mr. Heyman. I can make whatever decision I think is necessary to advance the brand.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Not Neonero! You need to undo what you've done! Find a way to get out out of that contract, Morgan!”

MORGAN ELDRED: “I'm sorry, Paul. I can't do that.”

Heyman proceeds to punch Eldred in the face causing him to drop to the floor. Heyman then says nothing before walking out.

Sly, unsure of what to do, rushes over to Morgan who remains seated on the floor with his right hand rubbing the spot on his chin that Heyman just hit.

SLY: “Mr. Eldred, are you ok?”

MORGAN ELDRED: “I'm fine, Sly. Thank you.”

SLY: “Let me help you up.”

Sly helps Morgan get to his feet.

SLY: “Is there anything I can do for you?”

MORGAN ELDRED: “No, Sly. That is...

He stops talking, before proceeding again.

MORGAN ELDRED: “In fact, get the Administrator Network on the line.”

SLY: “Right away, sir.”

JOEY STYLES: “It looks like things are coming to a head between Morgan Eldred and Paul Heyman. Eldred is in the midst of getting a hold of the Administrator Network and I'm sure nothing good for Paul Heyman will come as a result.

“We might have more on that later, but right now it's time to go back to the ring!”

”God Gives Head in Heaven” by Aeon plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The Morbid freak! Morbid Angel is on his way out fresh off of a victory over Hulk Hogan on Warfare! But, who will his opponent be tonight!?”

The ever famous, Nature Boy's music begins to play.

JOEY STYLES: “It's the Nature Boy! It's Ric Flair!”

Morbid Angel
- vs -
Ric Flair
Standard Rules

Angel goes on the attack before Flair can even disrobe himself. Angel comes in with hammer blow after hammer blow which drops the wrestling legend to his knees. Flair, ever the opportunist, know exactly where he is and what he has at his disposal. Using his robe to shield the referee's vision, delivers a low blow to Morbid Angel stopping the much, much larger man in his tracks.

Angel drops to his knees and Flair rips off his robe and drapes it over the head of the Morbid one. Flair then delivers the infamous knife edge chop to Morbid Angel.

CROWD: WOOOOOOOO!

After the chop, Angel rolls onto his back and pops back up to his feet with the robe still draped over his head. Flair moves in and delivers another chop.

That chop causes Angel to stumble back into a corner where Flair delivers yet another chop.

Angel's chest is beet red as his finally is able to rip the robe off of his head. He tries to go right after Flair, but Ric delivers a thumb to the eye stopping him dead. The referee admonishes the Nature Boy and Flair moves in and rolls up the temporarily blinded Morbid Angel in a small package.

Angel kicks out!

Flair gets back to his feet and heads toward the top rope. Angel is up quickly and right behind him. As Flair reaches the top, Angel is there to toss him hard to the mat below. Flair pops right back to his feet though and Angel floors him with a clothesline. Then another.

Flair is right back up again and Morbid Angel grabs him by the throat and choke slams him to the mat. Angel hooks the leg.

Flair kicks out!

Angel gets back to his feet. He lifts Flair to his and whips him hard into the corner. Flair bounces out with his fists up ready to fight then...

FACE PLANT!

Morbid Angel then lifts Flair off the mat and up onto his shoulders and climbs the ropes. He jumps off the ropes and delivers a Tombstone from the top rope all the way to the mat!

JOEY STYLES: “Satan's Fall!”

Morbid Angel hooks the leg of the 16 time former heavyweight champion of the world.

3!

WINNER: Morbid Angel

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid Angel! With victories over legends Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair in a 5 days span!

“Morbid Angel advances to the main event, but right now, we have to take a commercial break!”

Madness returns and we're in the office of the General Manager. Morgan Eldred is behind the desk on the phone. He still runs the spot where Heyman struck him.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Yes, sir. I understand........................ You're positive?....................................... If that is your final word, then I agree......... Thank you, sir.”

Morgan hangs up the phone and leans back in the chair for a few seconds as he places an ice pack on his chin.

Moments later, he reaches up and hits the button for the intercom.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Sly?”

SLY: “Yes, Mr. Eldred?”

MORGAN ELDRED: “Can you hunt down Paul Heyman and ask him to come in here?”

SLY: “Well, I can try.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “This is pretty important.”

SLY: “He seemed pretty mad, sir. I doubt he'll just come back in like nothing happened.”

Morgan leans back, debated in his mind what to say, them leans forward again.

MORGAN ELDRED: “When you find him, tell him I've spoken to the Administrator Network and I've agreed to discuss the Neonero situation.”

SLY: “I'll do my best, sir.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “Thank you, Sly.”

Madness fades back to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “Something smells fishy! Eldred wants Heyman in the office, and I definitely smell something bad!

“Right now though, it's time to head back to the ring!”

”Rock Star” by Nickelback begins to play and then promptly cuts out to the delight of the Chicago crowd.

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes the Dimallisher! Being accompanied to the ring by the very large Sandy! She's giving him advice right now, I can tell because her jowls are flapping!”

”Jelly Inside” by MC Chris plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo Smackins! The uhhhhhh King of Dwarves!”

The Dimallisher
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
Standard Rules

The bell rings and the Dimallisher begins with a bull rush in full gear. Frodo side steps him and Dimallisher lands head first into the corner. Dimallisher ricochets out and then Frodo lands a punch upside Dimallisher's helmet causing Frodo to regret it immediately.

Dimallisher scoops up Frodo and slams him to the mat. He delivers a big leg drop then immediately goes for the cover.

Frodo kicks out.

Dimallisher gets back to his feet and lifts Frodo to his. Dimallisher locks Frodo in a headlock then delivers a stiff shot to the side of Frodo's head. Frodo drops to his knees while rubbing the side of his head. Dimallisher charges in and delivers a quick knee lifts to Frod's head sending him down to the mat. Dimallisher goes for another cover.

Frodo kicks out.

Dimallisher gets to his feet and he stands waiting for Frodo to get up. Frodo struggles to his feet and Dimallisher gives charge. He dives in at Frodo with a spear but Frodo steps out of the way and Dimallisher crashes to the mat.

Frodo climbs the turnbuckles as Dimallisher begins to get back to his feet. Once Dimallisher is up, Frodo jumps off the turnbuckles and drives Frod to the mat with a chokeslam and quickly hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Frodo Smackins

JOEY STYLES: “Frod Smackins pulls it off and he advances to the main event! When we return, more Madness action!”

JOEY STYLES: “Coming up next, is what I believe to be the final preliminary bout of the night. The winner of this next match, along with the winners of the previous three matches will meet later on tonight in the main event. The winner of that match, will go on to challenge for the European title at a later date.”

Haden Oliver Thomas's entrance music plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Haden Oliver Thomas, making his XWF debut right here tonight with a prime opportunity to catapult himself into the main event!”

”Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part II” by My Morning Jacket plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The Linguist! Coming in for his debut as well! He has the same opportunity right here!”

Haden Oliver Thomas
- vs -
The Linguist
Standard Rules

The bell rings and the two men eye ball each other up for several seconds. They both are making their debuts tonight and neither of them want to be upstaged by the other. The two come to the center of the ring and lock horns. The Linguist takes down Haden with an arm drag.

The Linguist is back up and Thomas is slightly embarrassed as he makes his way back to his feet. They begin to move toward each other to lock horns again, but Haden quickly takes out Linguist's knee with a a quick drop kick. Thomas is back up quickly as Linguist remains down on one knee.

Haden closes in and plants the Linguist into the mat with a vicious DDT. Haden quickly goes for the cover.

Linguist kicks out!

Haden gets back to his feet. He lifts the Linguist to his and whips him towards the ropes. Linguist reverses it though and sends Haden off the ropes instead. On the rebound, Haden ducks under a clothesline attempt and stops in his tracks. As the Linguist turns around, he gets jacked in the jaw with a stiff right hand and the Linguist is rocked back toward the ropes.

Haden runs after him and lands a spinning neckbreaker then quickly goes for another pin attempt.

The Linguist kicks out.

Haden is unhappy with the count momentarily as he gets to his feet but quickly returns his attention toward the Linguist. Haden lifts Linguist to his feet and tosses him across the ring into the turnbuckles. Haden follows him in, but the Linguist moves out of the way. Haden stops himself though, just prior to crashing into the turnbuckles.

Haden comes out of the corner and charges toward the recovering Linguist. The Linguist catches Thomas and sends him down with a hip toss. Haden gets back to his feet quickly and charges again. This time, the Linguist sends him down with another arm drag. Haden, again pops up quickly and gives chase. The Linguist grabs him, then twists him down to the mat with a side headlock which angers Haden Thomas as he pounds the mat with the headlock still locked in.

Haden momentarily reverses the headlock to a pin attempt.

The Linguist is able to shift his momentum and avoid getting pinned and still has the headlock locked in. Haden begins to will himself to his feet with the Linguist still having the headlock in place. Haden backs the Linguist into the ropes and uses the momentum of the rebound to shove him off. The Linguist runs across the ring and bounces off the far side ropes and winds up taking Haden down with the Continuer (running Russian legsweep.) The Linguist hooks the leg.

Haden kicks out!

The Linguist gets to his feet after the kick out and lifts Haden to his. The Linguist tosses him across the ring into the turnbuckles. Linguist charges in after him but gets a pair of boots to the face to stop him in his tracks. The Linguist staggers backwards then stumbles to one knee with his back to his opponent. Haden sees the opportunity and goes for All In! (Million Dollar Dream.)

The Linguist countered just before its locked in though, and spins out of hit while hitting Haden with the Epilogue (Modified Rock Bottom.) The Linguist hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: The Linguist

JOEY STYLES: “The Linguist will advance to the main event in his XWF debut! He will face Levi Storm, Morbid Angel and Frodo Smackins.

“Stay with us!”

Just before Madness fades, Paul Heyman is seen walking in the hallway. The door to the General Managers office is in sight.

As Madness returns, Heyman walks into the office and Morgan Eldred sits behind the desk. Sly walks in right behind Heyman.

SLY: “Mr. Eldred, Neonero has arrived.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “Good. Send him in immediately.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Are you kidding me!? Sly told me you were ready to discuss Neonero's existence on this show!”

MORGAN ELDRED: “Relax. That's why he's coming.”

Heyman looks at Eldred, then at Sly, then drops into a chair with his hands on his forehead. It isn't long until Neonero walks through the door. He nibbles on his Malteasers. Neonero comes to a stop right next to Heyman, with a big smile on his face. He tilts the bag toward Heyman.

NEONERO: “Malteaser?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Get the hell away from me!”

Neonero chuckles a little and then leans against the wall.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Paul...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Mr. Heyman!”

MORGAN ELDRED: “....Mr. Heyman... I understand your resistance to this hiring, and given the events that have transpired between last week, and tonight. I was forced to bring in an outside influence to settle the matter.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Of course, Eldred! Because you're too damned moronic to make a decision on your own!”

The room falls silent for the moment.

MORGAN ELDRED: “Paul... Mr. Heyman... I'm not a stupid man...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yeah, well, you could have fooled me.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “In light of the situation and knowing the tensions that exist, I will overlook your insult.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “It's simple! It's either he goes! Or I go!”

The room falls silent again.

MORGAN ELDRED: “It's funny you should say that.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “What's funny about it? I'm deadly serious.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “Paul, I've just spoken to a representative of the Administrator Network and they have informed me that you are still on probation from your intentional screw job of the late Luca Arzegotti. Not to mention the countless other misdeeds you've been a part of during your tenure as Madness General Manager.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Just get to the point.”

MORGAN ELDRED: “Paul, the Network and I appreciate your talents as a General Manager as well as your ability to lead rising stars to greatness...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “It's been my life's work. Something I'm very proud of!”

MORGAN ELDRED: “As you should be. However, Neonero's contract is signed and valid and both the Network and I agree that Neonero's presence on Madness is not only needed, but wanted.

“Paul, Madness will always welcome you as a thank you for your services. However, I regret to inform you that as General Manager, you are hereby terminated. Effective immediately.”

Heyman looks confused for the moment. He looks over at Neonero who smiles even bigger. Then back at Morgan Eldred.

PAUL HEYMAN: “What'd you just say?”

Morgan, looking somewhat uncomfortable, loosens his tie and clears his throat. The bruise on his chin, very evident.

MORGAN ELDRED: “You're welcome on the show any time. To manage. To commentate. Anything you like. As a courtesy extended to you for your efforts on this show.

“Your days as General Manager though, are over.”

Neonero chuckles out loud, enjoying this moment. Heyman stands up and looks at the wall. His portraits with he and his friends adorn the walls and he looks at them with shock and sadness. He takes down the portrait of he and CM Punk and looks at it.

He moves on to the portrait of he and LJ Havok and removes it from the wall.

He then moves down to the portrait of he and the Senator. Neonero lies on the mat in the photo. Once he takes it off the wall he turns to Neonero.

PAUL HEYMAN: “That is one moment, I don't regret.”

NEONERO: “That may be. Of course, I don't see him around here anywhere.”

Heyman carries his portraits between his arm and his side and leaves the General Managers office for the final time.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on Madness and um... I'm at a loss for words. Paul Heyman has been my best friend for over twenty years and he has just been fired by Morgan Eldred and the Administrator Network...

“I-I just don't know what to say.”

Sid Feder is seen walking through the back wearing a pair of ripped up bluejeans, a torn Hawaiian shirt and a black eye. He is limping pretty bad and has a very thick shoe on his right foot where he got bit by a dog earlier in the week.

Sid: This week has been hell. First the fucking dog, then I get caught up in a drug deal gone bad, then I get into six fights in a row at the same bar. I haven't gotten a proper night's sleep in days and here I am to defend my European title as promised.

He shoves the camera aside and limps toward the entrance as his music begins to play.

Sid Feder European Championship Open Challenge

Sid emerges from the back to a very mixed reaction and walks toward the ring very slowly, still limping and almost falling over a few times. A fan reaches over the guard rail and pulls the sleeve of Sid's shirt, making him lose his balance and drop the European title. Sid punches the young boy right in the face and spits at the boy's mother.

Sid: Learn to control your stupid fuck kid!

Sid picks the title up and continues limping to the ring. He grabs a microphone and enters, dropping the championship belt in the middle of the ring.

Sid: Last week I promised that I was going to come out here, put my title on the line, and lay my ass right down for whoever the fuck comes strolling out from the back! If you're surprised by this or don't know why I'm doing it, then you're a lazy asshole who needs to go back and pay attention to my short but sweet promos that aired a few days ago.

The fans are making much commotion over this subject; they are looking around anxiously and just waiting to see what Sid's real agenda is here.

Sid: Eldred, this is what I think of your title and your show. , this is what I think of your attempt to make me somebody I'm not. XWF management complained to me that since I arrived I've been in two matches and both of those ended in disqualification. I guess "Sid Feder" is expected to win his matches definitively but the way I look at it, a win's a win. Who cares if my wins are by DQ? Well here is my solution to this problem, XWF -- you fucking asswipes want to complain about me winning by DQ? Well now you can complain about me lying my ass down and taking losses willingly! I'm putting my title on the line right now and I'm going to lay down for any mother fucker that steps out from the back. Let's do this!

Sid holds out his arms and drops the microphone, waiting for a challenger to emerge from the back. He looks like he's ready to fall over and die at any moment.

The lights go off for what seems like several minutes, but it's only about five seconds...

Lights come on...

ELI JAMES IV IS IN THE RING!!!!

XWF European Championship
Sid Feder
- vs -
Eli James IV
Standard Rules

The bell rings and the match is on. Sid Feder smirks and shrugs his shoulders, slowly getting down onto his back and just closing his eyes. He remains completely motionless in the middle of the ring. Eli walks around casually in the ring listening the crowd's stunned reaction. Eli stops and turns his head to Sid Feder lying down on the mat. Eli falls on his knees by Feder.

CROWD: WE WANT SID! WE WANT SID! WE WANT SID!

Eli places his hands on Feder!

3!!!!

WINNER: Eli James IV – NEW XWF European Champion

The crowd is stunned!

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is this bullshit? Eli James isn't even on the god damned mother fucking Madness roster for fuck's sake!”

As confusion increases after the pin, Feder sits up and limps his way out of the ring over to the ring announcer and he puts his arm around the ring announcer's shoulders while they both announce Eli as the winner and new champ.

Sid & Announcer: Your winner and NEW EUROPEAN CHAMPION, Eli James!

Sid then whispers something to the ring announcer and exits through the crowd as the announcer says--

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen I have just been informed that Sid Feder has officially QUIT the XWF!

A few moments later the camera cuts to the back in a dark room somewhere that has about fifteen television monitors on the wall. The man watching them is THE ADMINISTRATOR. He turns to the camera and has a very serious look on his face.

Administrator: What if I told you Sid Feder's career is not over, but instead has only just begun? What if all we need is the right Sid Feder? What if all the right Sid Feder needs is a little guidance from...the right kind of man?

The cameras cut away immediately and show Eli James IV holding the European Championship high as the fans still don't know what to make of this situation.

JOEY STYLES: “It has been an odd and surreal night here in Chicago! Eli James is the new European Champion, Paul Heyman has been fired as General Manager! And now it's time for the main event!

“Four newcomers will go head to head in a scramble match! Two will start, then every five minutes another will join, and then the other. Once all four have entered, the final 5 minute clock will begin and whoever earns the final pinfall before time expires, will become the number one contender!”

”I'm Too Sexy” by Right Dead Fred plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Levi Storm picked up a victory in his debut match against Jordan Caliban. He now finds himself entrenched into tonight main event!”

”God Gives Head in Heaven” by Aeon plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Say what you want about Morbid Angel and his false bravado. The man has claimed victories over Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, two of the biggest legends in the industry in the span of five days.”

MAIN EVENT
#1 Contender to European Championship
Levi Storm
- vs -
Morbid Angel
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
- vs -
The Linguist
Scramble Match

The bell rings...

5:00

4:59

4:58

Levi Storm charges after the much larger man. Angel goes for a right hand but its easily ducked by the smaller Levi Storm. Levi lifts Morbid Angel for a body slam, but quickly collapses beneath his weight and Angel ends up with a valid pin.

Storm kicks out.

Angel gets to his feet and basically rips Levi to his. Angel delivers a clothesline which takes Storm right back down to the mat. Angel then delivers an elbow drop, but Storm rolls out of the way and under the ropes to safety as Angel crashes into the mat.

Angel doesn't stay down long though, as he's already getting up. Storm stands on the apron, awaiting the big man to get to his feet. As he does so, Levi hops up on the ropes and uses them as a springboard and delivers a hurricanrana to Morbid Angel. Angel gets sent down to the mat and Levi Storm rushes for the cover.

Angel kicks out!

1:21

1:20

1:19

Levi waits for Angel to get to his feet. As he does so, he charges in with punches and kicks backing Angel toward the corner. Levi one hops it up to the middle rope and has Angel in position for the Tornado DDT. Levi leaps off the ropes, but Morbid Angel is ready for it and shoves Levi Storm across the ring and crashing to the mat.

Levi is slowly getting back to his feet, but Morbid Angel is right there to lift him up and plant him with a choke slam. Angel goes for the cover.

3!

JOEY STYLES: “Morbid Angel has a pinfall and is now in prime position to challenge for the European title.”

0:02

0:01

0:00

“Jelly Inside” by MC Chris plays as Frodo Smackins makes his way to the ring.

Morbid Angel, already having a pin fall, decides to stand back in the corner and wait.

JOEY STYLES: “I think his goal might be to just hang back and break up any future pin attempts! It might be a wise move!”

Smackins enters the ring and looks over at Angel, then down at Storm. Frodo quickly rushes over for a pin attempt on Levi Storm who is still on the mat.

Morbid Angel boots Frodo in the back of the head to break up the pin. Angel once again retreats to the corner to watch the action and Frodo clutches the back of his head as he gets to his feet. Frodo stares at Morbid Angel from across the ring and decides to bull rush the big man. As Frodo closes in, Mornid Angel sends a big boot up into Smackins face and Frodo gets put flat on his back.

Angel, once more hangs back in the corner, laughing a little bit at the very small man. Morbid Angel, feeling like being the bully, decides to stop hanging out in the corner for the moment. He lifts Frodo to his feet and knocks him right back down with one punch.

On the other side of the ring, Levi Storm has rolled himself out of the ring.

1:59

1:58

1:57

Angel lifts Frodo to his feet again and delivers a thunderous chokeslam to the King of Dwarves. Momentarily satisfied, Morbid Angel retreats back to his corner. Morbid Angel is unaware of it, but Levi Storm is about to trap him. During his time outside the ring, Levi Storm has gotten himself a hold of some cable and has tied Angel's right leg in a slipknot.

Levi rolls into the ring and Angel narrowly misses a cheap shot. Levi pays him no attention though and instead goes for the cover on Frodo.

Angel goes to break it up...

But can't! The slipknot tightens and Morbid Angel falls to the mat!

3!

JOEY STYLES: “Levi Storm just outsmarted Morbid Angel and now HE is in position to win this thing!”

Angel is pulling and tugging at the cable that has his right ankle trapped in a noose. Levi Storm takes advantage of the distraction, and begins delivering kick after kick and stomp after stomp to the Morbid one. The flurry of kicks and stomps has Angel grounded. Levi Storm delivers elbow drop after elbow drop to the grounded giant.

“Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Part II” by My Morning Jacket plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And here comes the final entrant. The Linguist!”

The Linguist enters quickly and notices Levi all over Morbid Angel. Taking advantage of the situation, he quickly goes for the cover on Frodo Smackins who is still down.

The pin is broken up by a very tenacious Levi Storm!

He pounds on the Linguist with rights and lefts before lifting him to his feet. Levi tosses the Linguist into the corner and follows him in with a big clothesline.

Meanwhile, Frodo Smackins is beginning to get up.

4:01

4:00

3:59

Levi sets the Linguist up and delivers the Camera Flash (Tornado DDT) to the Linguist! He quickly goes for the cover. The referee reminds him it's not necessary since he's already the point man. Levi gets back to his feet and tosses the Linguist to the outside, then follows him out.

Frodo Smackins is now up and notices Morbid Angel down and out on the mat. Frodo takes a big advantage of a small situation and runs over and dives on top of Morbid Angel for a pin attempt.

Levi notices the pin happening...

3!

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo Smackins is the number one contender now! Levi Storm is too late to make the save!”

2:24

2:23

2:22

Levi goes on the attack on Frodo Smackins and nails him with numerous right and lefts. The Linguist is still on the outside. Morbid Angel is awakening and trying to get to his feet. Levi notices this and tosses Frodo Smackins toward the corner containing Morbid Angel.

Frodo reverses and Levi Storm is sent toward Morbid Angel. Angel, reaching down with all his power, kicks out the trapped right leg and snaps the cable in two, delivering a big boot to Levi Storm! Frodo charges in soon after and leaps high into the air and lands with his feet on the middle rope. He pounds away on the head of Morbid Angel a number of times before he's shoved off.

Frodo rolls through and is back to his feet. He runs and leaps again and this time traps his legs around Morbid Angel's massive body. Frodo pummels Morbid Angel and he staggers out of the corner with the dwarf still attached.

0:52

0:51

0:50

Morbid Angel staggers back against the ropes near the corner as Frodo continues to pummel him. Levi Storm is getting back to his feet. Morbid Angel is finally able to shove Frodo off. Again, Frodo rolls through the landing and is back to his feet. He rushes in, leaps again, and is quickly re-attached to Morbid Angel who remains against the ropes, this time with more lean.

Levi Storm grabs a hold of Morbid Angel's massive legs and lifts. Morbid Angel and Frodo teeter over the ropes, but don't fall over.

Levi then climbs to the middle rope and pushes, causing Morbid Angel with Frodo Smackins still attached, to tumble over the top rope and all the way to the floor below!

0:10

0:09

0:08

From out of nowhere, The Linguist re-emerges! He traps Levi Storm who has remained on the ropes and sends him to the mat with the Write-Off (Modified Rock Bottom from the top rope.) With Storm down and out, the Linguist hooks the leg.

0:03

3!

WINNER: The Linguist

JOEY STYLES: “It's over! The Linguist gets the final pin fall and he comes into Chicago virtually unknown, and walks out with a shot at the European championship!

“Folks, it's been an interesting night! Eli James is the new European champion! The Linguist, a rookie, is the number one contender! Morgan Eldred is now the sole General Manager of Madness and Paul Heyman no longer sails the ship that is Madness!

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am the voice of Madness! I'm Joey Styles and I urge you all to tune in next week as the Morgan Eldred era of Monday Night Madness officially begins!”

Madness fades out.

Special OOC Thank You:

I want to thank you all. From former Madness roster members to current. To those who've helped me write these shows. To those that have helped me come up with interesting ideas. To those that have helped me judge matches. To all of you and I seriously mean this from the bottom of my cold dead heart, it has been a wild ride for the passed year, and I couldn't have done it without you.

Thank you all so much.

This is Paul Heyman signing off for the final time as General Manager of Monday Night Madness.

[Image: HeymanSig.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(01-15-2014), (01-15-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-15-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-15-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-15-2014), The Linguist (01-15-2014), Theo Pryce (01-15-2014), Tri Bute (01-15-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2014, 05:11 AM

OOC: Thanks for a job well done. I'm excited to see Eldred put his own personal spin on things.

IC: Oh Paul enjoy Welfare you fat bitch.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-15-2014, 05:12 AM

im in shock that Sid dropped the title the way he did. but i sense a new sid feder coming real soon ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2014, 05:14 AM

Well you would know being as that your head is jammed up Sid's ass.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-15-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-15-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2014, 07:41 AM

OOC: Nice final show good sir! Not often in the XWF's 15 year history has the fed had a GM so reliable and dedicated that a show could do so well without interruption for so long. Shove It has come and gone... Warfare's management has changed... but ever since you took control of Madness it has been going strong! You took a show and concept that was about dead and ready to be thrown away, and you turned it into something amazing that people actually looked forward to being a part of again. With the lousy reputation the last GM left Madness with in 2012, you DEFINITELY had the odds against you but here we are today looking back on it as a successful move. Well done, so long, and thank you for all the fish.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(01-15-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-15-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-15-2014, 08:10 AM

I finally flying choke slammed someone! Love it. Would have loved to fight Caliban, though.

Ooc: Good show, Heyman. Also, nice H2G2 reference, boss

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-15-2014, 08:12 AM

OOC: Awesome last show Heyman!
Hate Post Like Post
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-15-2014, 08:23 AM

Hm. It appears I've not only won my first two matches in this company, but while I was at it I got a shot at a 'shiny' as you cretins seem to put it. Isn't it amazing what a little brain over brawn can do?

OOC: Fantastic show :D

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Looking to win the Nuclear Winter Series
1x Ark of the Covenant Champion
[Image: W3lLgYF.jpg]

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2014, 08:28 AM

(01-15-2014, 08:23 AM)The Linguist Said: Hm. It appears I've not only won my first two matches in this company, but while I was at it I got a shot at a 'shiny' as you cretins seem to put it. Isn't it amazing what a little brain over brawn can do?

Yo I been telling these fools that same shizzit for years now AND THEY WILL NOT LISTEN! People like me and you, the big brainded peoples, we gotta stick together up in this bizzitch. NOW CAN YOU SUCK THAT.... ....... .......NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
The Linguist (01-15-2014)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2014, 08:40 AM

Sorry Pauline, shame.

OOC: Although I disagree the show had a bad reputation before you, I cannot deny that you improved it week on week. The stability you gave the show has been unsurpassed and I know that had it been my show, I would never have brought the same consistency (not least because I like to write whole shows, and I'd be completely burnt out after a few months). On top of dealing with people ooc without becoming disillusioned - you did a great job and I look forward to seeing what Eldred can bring to the table.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-15-2014, 09:07 AM

(01-15-2014, 08:40 AM)Neonero Said: OOC: Although I disagree the show had a bad reputation before you, I cannot deny that you improved it week on week

The GM causing fights with other members, passing messages for already banned members, and eventually being banned himself gave the show a pretty grave looking future at the time. The show also had a reputation for being the place the most questionable wins happened toward the end of that GMs run.

I think what you're saying, and I do agree with, is the IDEA of Monday Madness itself originally was great and had built a strong reputation but the way it was driven into the ground probably could not have been resurrected by anyone other than Heyman. Most others wanted nothing to do with it at the time.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(01-15-2014)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2014, 09:26 AM

(01-15-2014, 09:07 AM)Administrator Said:
(01-15-2014, 08:40 AM)Neonero Said: OOC: Although I disagree the show had a bad reputation before you, I cannot deny that you improved it week on week

The GM causing fights with other members, passing messages for already banned members, and eventually being banned himself gave the show a pretty grave looking future at the time. The show also had a reputation for being the place the most questionable wins happened toward the end of that GMs run.

I think what you're saying, and I do agree with, is the IDEA of Monday Madness itself originally was great and had built a strong reputation but the way it was driven into the ground probably could not have been resurrected by anyone other than Heyman. Most others wanted nothing to do with it at the time.

Yeah, that's where I was coming from. The quality of shows before was not the problem, but rather the issues between many parties, the stuff with the other fed, etc. The show went from being a guest show every other week to having a solid weekly identity, which definitely strengthened it tenfold.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-15-2014, 10:02 AM

(01-15-2014, 08:23 AM)The Linguist Said: Hm. It appears I've not only won my first two matches in this company, but while I was at it I got a shot at a 'shiny' as you cretins seem to put it. Isn't it amazing what a little brain over brawn can do?

OOC: Fantastic show :D
You didn't beat me, pasta boy. Matter of fact, you didn't even beat Angel. You came in like a bitch and pushed Levi out the ring, after I fell out. Because neither of you two bitches could handle me otherwise. And we know you pissed your frog ass panties when you knew you'd face Zee German. Go play a piano, or whatever it is you snail eating bitches do when not crying to the U.S. for help. U.S.A. U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-15-2014, 10:34 AM

(01-15-2014, 05:14 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Well you would know being as that your head is jammed up Sid's ass.

just like ur head is up maddy's ass ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

01-15-2014, 10:35 AM

(01-15-2014, 10:02 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: You didn't beat me, pasta boy. Matter of fact, you didn't even beat Angel. You came in like a bitch and pushed Levi out the ring, after I fell out. Because neither of you two bitches could handle me otherwise. And we know you pissed your frog ass panties when you knew you'd face Zee German. Go play a piano, or whatever it is you snail eating bitches do when not crying to the U.S. for help. U.S.A. U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

U.S.A.

Well then. I suppose I should've expected feeble attempt to lower my spirits after my victory. It appears you also follow the common trope that dictates how you must accuse me of a coward, and how I did not beat you. Even though I did, in fact beat you. I would have thought that you would have known, seeing as you were there. And you are free to re-watch it if you so desired.

First of all, Mr. 'Smackins', I do believe you have gotten a tad bit confused, and had mixed up your European stereotypes. I regret to be the one to inform you that neither the French nor the British are known for the consumption of the certain carbohydrate that you are referring to. And it is instead the Italians that are known for eating pasta. Unfortunately, Mr. Smackins, I am Anglo-French, and not a single ancestor of mine is Italian, other than quite possibly the Romans.

And do you have but an ounce of intelligence in your own body? I do apologise if I came off as quite blunt, but a man such as yourself should surely be able to identify hypocrisy. You seem to rather wholeheartedly herald your own mother nation, especially when talking to or referring to those of a higher stature than yourself (on that note, I would not love to see you around Mr. Eldred). But the purpose of our match - and indeed tonight - was to become the contender to the European title holder. And here you are, not twenty-four hours later, regarding Europe as if it were a half-eaten rotten apple left in the bottom of a bin in an abandoned shack in the middle of the woods. Before you try doing such a thing, you should stop and consider which nation had actually invented the language you use to spit out those vile profanities.

Although if you do love your dear United States as much as you do, why not relocate your talents to Warfare? You can become the quote-en-quote 'hero' of your own nation, if you feel so inclined. And as a bonus, I would be out of your hair.

I trust receiving this much information for a lower mind like your own may be stressful, but unfortunately for you, that is how I handle things.

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Linguist's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-15-2014), Theo Pryce (01-15-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-15-2014, 11:17 AM

First of all, Jizz stain, I called you pasta boy because your name is Linguini. Nigga, Linguini is a type of pasta. Now, since we're on the issue of correcting people, maybe you should recheck the footage. You pinned me, but it was broken, that's the most you've touched me. You didn't so much as touch Angel's shoulders. Because he was too scary with his Deutschland muscles and anger. Afraid he'd raise a hand and you'd surrender?

Now, let's go on to another big, and no not your nose used to smell out good places to hide when anyone comes looking for you. Wait, I do have to comment on that. If you went swimming you could use that as a snorkle and explore the titanic without an oxygen tank. Back on track, do you know what I did before going to jail and joining this fed? I was a System Admin for google. That takes a lot of intelligence. So, I'm smart, cute, tough, and a convicted criminal. Bitch, beware. Oh, and unlike you, I am a goddamned champion. Fuck off back to Europe you worthless piece of shit.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-15-2014, 12:04 PM

i like this linguist guy even though he hates me..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Linguist Offline
Linguini Maximus Isaac

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

01-15-2014, 12:53 PM

(01-15-2014, 12:04 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i like this linguist guy even though he hates me..

Oh, Peter, I don't hate you. ...I'll admit, however, I cannot stand remaining in the same room as people like you for too long.

My Record:
4-0-1

W-D-L

Banner made by Dr. Zero.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-15-2014, 01:19 PM

when u grow a pair

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post