Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 07:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Long.. It Been Fun..
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-13-2014, 01:09 AM

Well after long serious thinking and came to a choice. After everytime I have a match and roleplay the best as I can and always losing. And it got to the put where when I roleplay for a match I already know I'm going to lose so I don't put much effort in it. And now it just got to the point where I feel like why waste my time anymore even writing a crappy one up. I love this place I love reading all the roleplays but it no fun losing all the time. I mean the only wins I got here was against Swift Ion. Maybe when I get as good as the people here I'll come back but so far the other place I'm in I'm on a winning streak so I gotta be doing something right there but not here just have to figure it out. But I don't know.

My following thanks goes out to

XWF Management - for giving me prenty of chances and I'm sorry I always disappoint ya. You guys could of let me go prenty of times for no shows but you guys kept on booking me and keeping me here and I thank you for that.

Alexandra Callaway - What can I say old friend? Finaly in the same efed as you and I'm leaving again. Going to miss roleplaying with you well when we do lol. Your one of my favs to roleplay with Smile. Maybe we meet somewhere else or remeet if I return. I'll miss the story of our "kid" and all that.

Andrew Morrison - Thanks for a got fued. That fued has to be the best fued I been in for like a couple of years now. Sorry I couldn't ever beat you lol.

Everyone Else - Thanks for the fun times, Hope you guys enjoy the easy wins from me. lol but yeah.

Anyways thanks for everything and it been fun. I'll keep in contact with ya guys on skype if my computer ever decide to let me stay signed on. Maybe I can reforcus my charries and come back stronger then ever but for now the Cross's/MacKenzie is now leaving the building. Sorry again.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-13-2014)
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 01:30 AM

Keep working homie. Trust me it's better to study your craft and look at the people considered the better writers here and try to look at what goes in to writing a good rp as you keep working at it. You seem to really like fedding and though I've never read your work I've seen guys improve tenfold in a short time and go from losing all the time to main eventers. Just takes the work and dedication.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sewaside's post:
Theo Pryce (01-13-2014)
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-13-2014, 01:51 AM

been rping for 15 years so yeah its kinda my thing

Hate Post Like Post
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 01:52 AM

I see your character is, bro are you from Milwaukee?
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-13-2014, 02:00 AM

was born in milwaukee

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
Sewaside (01-13-2014)
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 02:03 AM

Oh ok I've moved back forther but I'm still here.
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-13-2014, 02:04 AM

ah nice. but im still in wisconsin tho. go wisconsin

Hate Post Like Post
Sewaside Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 02:29 AM

Hell yeah!
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-13-2014, 06:43 AM

One of the things I have mentioned to people in the past is that you can't really compare your success in any other fed to success in the XWF. I've seen people come in who had been world champions elsewhere, had amazing unbeaten streaks elsewhere, etc... but then when they came to XWF they had a losing record. (meaning they won SOME, but lost more often)

More often than not, these people ARE still active in other feds and that's always the first thing I point out as to why they won't succeed here. In fact, it's even mentioned in our rules that we can almost guarantee failure here if you are in multiple feds at the same time. XWF is just TOO competitive to be only giving 50% of your effort to. Think about it... even if you were one of the best RPers on the net, how can you expect to win in XWF if you're only giving 50% of yourself? It's actually insulting to the others here for you to claim they're getting easy wins over you and elude to your own dislike for that situation because it's one you have created yourself. You spoke as if something was wrong with XWF because you can't win... what you should have been doing was praising the talent of all those you faced. Not really the best way to go out.

There are a few feds out there harder to succeed in than XWF, but MOST feds are way easier than XWF. Almost any other fed on the net right now will be easier to gain wins in than XWF. This is because talent attracts talent and competition thrives here. We have people who want to test themselves; not people who just want easy wins against lower level opponents.

Good luck in the future and I hope to see you give it another try when you can finally give it your all. I'm willing to bet the difference will be like night and day.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-13-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-13-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-13-2014), Morbid Angel (01-13-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-13-2014), Theo Pryce (01-13-2014), Wallace Witasick (01-13-2014)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 06:50 AM

What said.. and sometimes it's finding a different character that clicks. JTC character may fit in another fed, but a different character may suit you better here.

In my rp past.. I was Shane Douglas, Scott Norton, Berlyn, and The Rock. Eli James is way different from all those characters and if you read my first few.. I had a little trouble getting into the character.. and then it blossomed. Now my difficulty is keeping my character 'fresh'.

I hope you return soon and try it again. Good luck.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-13-2014, 06:51 AM

Also to others looking on who might be in a similar boat...

If you're in MULTIPLE feds but finding it harder to win in XWF, perhaps the answer is to drop the easier feds and finally master the harder level? (instead of quitting the harder one to go get easy wins lol)

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 07:15 AM

(01-13-2014, 01:09 AM)JTC Said: I mean the only wins I got here was against Swift Ion Bleacher Report.

Fixed.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
(01-14-2014)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-13-2014, 07:22 AM

I competed in loads and loads of federations before I joined this one. I cannot name a fed that has even half the talent that this federation holds. Being a champion here is by far the most meaningful title I have held, and I'm not just saying that. Most people can win belts in other feds, this place is different. You have to try hard to improve if you want to thrive here, and as Shane says, if you're giving all writing time to another fed then that just won't happen.

The odd person might remember my third week here back in April where I was so shocked at losing I blamed the management team. That was because losing was something that I found hard to take as I rarely lost in my old feds. Don't be frustrated at management as I was, just realise that this place is unlike any other in the fact that you have to really step up your game.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-13-2014), Theo Pryce (01-13-2014), Unknown Soldier (01-13-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-13-2014, 08:23 AM

XWF was the first I’ve been in for years. One of the best...actually has me kinda frightened. I also know that not everyone is on the same level as others and that’s why people fail. that’s also a thought I had about so many people needing a break because a lot of people have more than one active account that fights. That is a lot of work if you have two shows each a week for two people. I know I booked the shit out of myself and trying to win those was a lot of work.
People need to relax…less is more in some instances
JTC your loss record should drive you to do better…not to quit. Keep that in mind…all of this is to better writing skills and a minor ego trip when we win…go the extra mile and you might surprise yourself.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-13-2014, 08:45 AM

I been in xwf only since I been here it only been a month now is when I started somewhere else. N no I didn't mention it like that. Was more putting myself down then anything. Just gets tiring to lose all the time n never seeing a win. Maybe after 15 years I'm still not ready for the big league

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-13-2014, 08:55 AM

My friend...after 15 years and not being ready for the big leagues... Its time to hang it up.
Perhaps trying something new...tranny seems to be the new in thing these days...

You should never quit. quitting says a lot about a person.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Wallace Witasick (01-13-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-13-2014, 08:56 AM

I'm not the best, never will be. I am a strong writer, though. I don't just mean role plays, I mean in general. I used to be pretty weak, but a few things helped me out. Taking feedback, Steve gave you some solid feedback for your match, delivered harshly but honest, use it. I found authors who I liked and I read them a lot. I didn't steal from them, but I did learn what works and what doesn't. One of the best trash talking authors on the net is Tucker Max. I'm not saying I'm better than you, so don't take it that way, please. I'm just offering up some help, and you will feel a lot better as an author. Promise.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-13-2014, 09:12 AM

The problem is I do have a learning distably n it not easy to learns new things for me so that why most of my match rps r roughly the same with a lot of small attempts on a new ideas. Idk I just haven't been myself even in my personal life my depression is kicking my ass once again. Idk.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-13-2014, 09:46 AM

Perhaps a doctor is what you need. everyone has learning disabilities its a matter of what. I am learning disabled and i can tell you why....I don't want to learn shit i don't care about. I do not give a shit about math...i can do it but fuck that shit. now if you had a hand then that is a disability...for real... As nicely as I can put this...see a doctor and cut the excuses. TRY for that win and you already admitted your problem in the RP area...when you put your cloths on in the morning you change from the old ones...change the script man...JTC goes to France to eat frog legs or something.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

01-13-2014, 10:53 AM

Sad thing is i been on meds for my depression

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-13-2014, 11:14 AM

dont quit cuz you're losing!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-13-2014, 11:56 AM

Maybe a different kind of doctors visit....more talk and less pills. I find pills can be worse than without.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-13-2014, 12:09 PM

I know for a fact you can be a strong writer if you want. I've been in so many different feds with you and you've pulled out some amazing shit....when you want to. Why not drop all but JTC? Focus on him and bring him back. Sign up for the shows you have time for and go nuts. Between my two characters, Zak has moved to the forefront and Micah moved back. Now, i have a strong male character when be used to be supporting. Don't give up, just go back to what worked.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-13-2014, 08:26 PM

I'm going to try a different approach from the gang mentality I see here.

JTC if you need some help with your character or RPs, PM me and we'll work on something together bro... unless you do decide to leave. Sad

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-14-2014, 12:12 AM

As one of the only two champions to say anything, I want to offer an e-hug to JTC should he need it. Since hugs are helpful, and encouraging I think it's appropriate. Plus, I'm Hobbit Sized, so it's hilarious.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-14-2014, 12:13 AM

How is hobbit sized 5'6?

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-14-2014, 12:15 AM

Because Elijah Wood is 5'6" irl, and he's Frodo. I took my height from Elijah's real height.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-14-2014, 12:17 AM

Since Hunter Payne ignored me in PM I’ll post this so maybe he can see it.

I understand one thing now.
I did a little looking into Hunter Payne. JTC was the first to rep you and officially greet you. For this I can understand your offence and I take that into consideration. I apologize for blasting you not knowing your past history with him.
With all that being said I still believe that we were not ruthless destroyers of his character. If I (or anyone else... like you said) cannot give the advice I (we) choose then no one would talk…not even your hand to help JTC…in fact the same hard advice I have given to quite a few others who took my advice to better their role-plays and are still here.
Hopefully this will be the end of our spat…I expect you to rip on me once for my last PM…it was rude…I was mad…now I understand more. Just for the sake of sanity in OOC refrain from using terminology that can and will be considered insulting. I could have worded things better myself admittedly. I never said I was a nice man for advice.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-14-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2014, 12:28 AM

I noticed that you've put out 20 RPs since you've been with us. While that might seem like a large number, keep in mind that you've also been here since March. So basically two RPs a month? Shit, some people put out 20 in a one month time period and even they still struggle to pick up a win.

I'm not saying that quantity is a big deal, but 20 RPs over the course of 10 months isn't going to improve your skills much. Getting better at this takes practice, a lot more practice than two RPs per month.

It also helps if you get more involved. For instance, in your prior match, you might have been able to kill Davids with a good collaboration RP with Gilmour.

Just some tips, for anyone who's struggling with this kind of thing actually.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Morbid Angel (01-14-2014), Unknown Soldier (01-14-2014)