Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove It: Frozen Wasteland {Ice Bridge & Glacier Match}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-14-2014, 12:28 AM

Brief moment a faint sound of the wind...or so you thought! Aeon's "God Gives head in Heaven" blasts over the PA as Morbid Angel comes from the Back stage area storming down to the ring looking for blood and death!

"Cryin' Like A Bitch!" plays over the speakers and when the beat drops Ezekiel Carter-Williams V walks onto the ramp. He looks at the fans with this "Man these fuckers are really annoying." He walks down the ramp while flipping the fans off, ripping posters that are toward him or his opponent, or kissing some poor sap's wife. He rolls in the ring and paces around the ring. He looks at the ref and hands him a card. The card contains the phrase, "If you screw me over, I'm gonna fuck your bitch till she starts" then at that point, the song should say "Cryin' Like A Bitch." He stands in the corner and waits for his opponent.

The two men stare down one another trying to size each other up. The snow falls down on them and they stood there for what seemed like forever before they both charged each other. Morbid Angel went for a clothesline but Ezekiel ducked, hit the ropes launching himself back at Morbid Angel who's back was still turned to Ezekiel who throw his own clothesline to the back of Morbid Angel. The big guy went down and Ezekiel started to stomp as snow fell down from the sky. After having a stomping party on Morbid Angel. Ezekiel picked him up and brought him to his feet. Ezekiel ran and hit the ropes heading towards the dazed Morbid Angel, but before Ezekiel could go for another clothesline. The big German countered with a big boot to the face of Ezekiel. The giant of a man smirked as he picked up the downed Ezekiel and brought him to his feet. He Irish-whipped Ezekiel into one of the corners of the ring. Morbid Angel ran and hit Ezekiel with his whole body crashing into him. Ezekiel fell forwards hitting the mat face first. Morbid Angel picked Ezekiel up to his feet once more and pushed him into the corner. Morbid Angel lifted Ezekiel up and made him site on the top rode before he climbed up to the second rope. It looked like Morbid Angel was going for a superplex but Ezekiel started to punch the giant German in the kidneys over and over again, the pain caused Morbid Angel to fall from the second rope and landed on his feet. Ezekiel grabbed Morbid Angel by the hair and pulled him forwards. He hooked his arm around Angel's neck, he pushed off the turnbuckle and turned in mid air. He planted Morbid Angel on the top of his head with a Tornado DDT.

Ezekiel rolled out of the ring, he lifted the ring apron, as he did a cloud of smoke rose from under the ring. Ezekiel back away coughing. All of a sudden a man crawled from under the ring. Holy shit, it's D.Shadows and he has a bong in his hand. D.Shadows looked stoned as fuck. Ezekiel had a confused look on his face, D.Shadows smiled and handed him the bong. Ezekiel took but didn't know that Morbid Angel out of the ring and walking to the two with a bat in hand. D.Shadows pointed behind Ezekiel before Morbid Angel swung the bat, he ducked the attack, Ezekiel swung the bong and broke it over the back of Morbid. Glass went flying everywhere. D.Shadows blinked a few times before taking the blunt from the behind his ear and lit before walking off. Ezekiel shrugged and threw the rest of the broken bong away. Morbid face was filled with rage as he stood up and turned to face Ezekiel. He still had the bat in hand, Ezekiel saw the attack coming and slid in the ring to dodge the bat. Morbid followed Ezekiel into the ring. The two stood up and looked at each other, Ezekiel didn't have a weapon while Morbid did. An evil grin formed on the lips of Morbid Angel, but Ezekiel didn't back down. The two rushed to each other, Morbid swung the bat but again Ezekiel ducked, but this time, Morbid knowing that spun around and swung again and caught Ezekiel in the rib cage. Ezekiel went down to his knees holding his ribs, Morbid swung the bat again and hit the other set of rib cages, Ezekiel rolled on the ground in pain.

Morbid Angel stepped through the ropes and onto the outside. He reached under the ring and started to throw weapons into the ring. All types were flying into the rong. A viking Shield, a club, a kendo sticks and much more. Morbid slid back into the ring and picked up a kendo stick, Ezekiel picked up the club and the two started to swing and hit each other over and over again. The two dropped their weapons and picked up another one each, Morbid grabbed a snow shovel and Ezekiel grabbed a mop. The two went at it again, hitting each other everywhere they could. The head, ribs, legs. Soon the two where bleeding from their foreheads. The two were at their limits and they knew. So each of them cocked back and swung with their all the power they had left. Both of the Germans hit one another in the head. Both fell to the ground laid out and laying in their own blood.

Match Ends in a Draw

Frodo was standing on the glacier as his music began to play. He removes his hoodie as he cheers on the crowd.

Amos's music begins to play and he tugs at his beard, and begins to chuckle as he gets closer to the ring. The big man steps over the top rope and paces the ring like an animal waiting on a meal.

The Referee stands in the middle of the two wrestlers before they go into battle

Ref-"Are you ready Frodo?

Frodo nods

Ref-"Are you ready Amos?"

Amos nods.

The ref claps his hands and tells them to fight. The battle on the sinking Ice Berg was under way, but before the two start throwing fists, a loud threatening roar is heard, the two blink and look to where the roar came from. At first they couldn't see who or what was heading this way till they heard the roar again. It was a giant Polar Bear walking up, like the one in the movie "The Golden Compass." It in fact looked like the same one, it had the golden armor and everything as well as all sorts of weapons in baskets hanging from the side of it. The two realized someone was riding it. It just so happened to be XWF's one and only Daivd"Shadows"Mosier. He was riding it and as always stoned as fuck. He had a fat rolled blunt between his lips and was in a nice warm fluffy jacket. The Polar Bear walked in between the two and stood there. D.Shadows took a long drag from his blunt.

D.Shadows-"Hey fuckers, the every so lovely G.M. of Shove It gave me the green light to throw you guys weapons as you two fight, so I'll be riding on my friend's back here tossing you all sorts of goodies and if you're lucky. I might just let you smoke some of my weed. I'm a cool mother fucker like that. So let's get it on."

D.Shadows grabbed a kendo stick and threw it to Amos who caught it, then D.Shadows reached down into one of the baskets of weapons and pulled out banana sword and threw it to Frodo and he caught it as well.

Frodo-"What the fuck? How do you want me to use this?"

D.Shadows-"I don't know. Shove it up his ass or something. Okay, let's get this shit going."

The Polar Bear started to walk as D.Shadows took another hit from his blunt. The two started to walk around Amos and Frodo in a circle. Frodo sighed, all of a sudden Amos charged the little man and swung his kendo stick. Frodo blocked it with his banana sword. Frodo used this time to kick Amos in the shin which made the tall man hop on one foot and drop his weapon. Frodo started to hit Amos over and over again with the banana sword. It didn't hurt a lot due to it being a toy sword, Amos tired of this grabbed it and pulled it out of Frodo's grasps and threw it away. The Godly man started to throw rights and lefts hitting Frodo in the face a few times before kicking Frodo in the gut and hitting a gut suplex on the little man. Amos grabbed a fist full of Frodo's hair and started to rain down his fist on his head over and over again. D.Shadows seeing this reached into one of the baskets and pulled out lead pipe and throw it over to Frodo trying to make it land in his reach, but it was an inch short, Amos kept hitting his forehead and soon cut it open, Frodo reached for the lead pipe and reached and reached and finally grabbed, he swung it and hit Amos in the side of the head hard and made Amos let go of Frodo's hair.

The little man stood up and started to kick Amos in the gut before jumping into the air and making his leg go across Amos' neck with a leg drop. Frodo went for the cover.

One

Two

Kick out- The two quickly got back to their feet and started to trade blows.

Amos

Frodo

Amos

Frodo

Amos

Amos

Amos

The tall man finished with a big boot to Frodo's face which made him hit the icy ground hard. The berg was sinking much faster now. D.Shadows threw more weapons, one being a spiked dildo another being an ice baseball bat. Amos looked at the spiked dildo and shook his head before picking up the ice bat. He turned to see Frodo getting to his feet, Amos took a swing at Frodo's head, but the speedy little fucker ducked and rolled out of the way. Frodo looked down and saw the spiked dildo, he picked it up and turned to face Amos who was running at him.

Frodo-"You want to play baseball huh?"

Frodo cocked back his arm and threw the evil dildo at Amos. His eyes widen as he ducked the flying pleasure toy and swung the bat hitting Frodo in the gut hard. Amos dropped the ice bat and put Frodo's head between his legs. The big guy lifted him up into a powerbomb, but he didn't hit it just yet. He started to run before he threw Frodo from his shoulders, Frodo hit the ice ground hard. Amos hooked his leg and the ref counted.

One!

Two!

Three!

Winner-Amos James Jr by Pin fall

It was a sad thing seeing the King of Hobbits standing in the ring after his loss. No one wanted that, he was such an amazing little hobbit. A deep, demonic giggle filled the ring as the lights surrounding the arena fell into darkness just as a ice cold wind picked up. The fans could barely make out Frodo as he crouched down in order to protect himself from the wintery storm.

Zak: Awe, my precious friend. You fought so hard, only to come up so...short.

Frodo's head snapped up as the lights came back on, blinding the arena and showing just how close Zak Misery was to the smaller man.

Frodo: Moonshine..

Zak simply smiled before extending his hand to his dear friend, his dark eyes capturing Frodo in almost a trance.

Zak: Come, my friend.

Frodo took Zak's hand, grasping it tightly as to pull himself up but the vampire had other plans. A demonic smirk graced Zak's lips and Frodo yelped as he pulled the smaller man up and over his shoulder.

Frodo: Let me go!

The vampire just laughed as he focused on his English home, vanishing in a whirlwind of ice and snow, holding tightly to a kicking and screaming hobbit.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(01-14-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-15-2014), Morbid Angel (01-14-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-14-2014, 12:34 AM

Aww, I lost. I gotta change my signature. :(

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-14-2014, 12:46 AM

I'm sure you'll get them next time hobbit.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-14-2014, 07:34 PM

(01-14-2014, 12:34 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: Aww, I lost. I gotta change my signature. :(

[red]Wouldn't you have had to change it anyway? I mean... Just sayin'.....

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-14-2014, 08:27 PM

(01-14-2014, 07:34 PM)Marshall Cage Said:
(01-14-2014, 12:34 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: Aww, I lost. I gotta change my signature. :(

[red]Wouldn't you have had to change it anyway? I mean... Just sayin'.....
Well, yeah, but not in such a sad way if I won. Either way, I did get kidnapped by a tall fangy fella. Wonder how this is gonna go.

Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-15-2014, 12:02 AM

Let history show that Morbid Angel was the first person in the company to push me to my limit. Let history show that Morbid Angel never beat me, thus retaining my perfect record. Congratulations Morbid, we'll meet again to settle this.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-15-2014, 05:17 PM

(01-14-2014, 09:06 PM)DShadows Said: "Hey little dude, don't worry about the loss, I would have helped ya out because ya seem like a cool dude, but ya know. That would be cheating. Anyways we should hang some time and smoke a blunt, or fifty. Which ever. Oh ya, watch out for that vampire dude, he's going to want to stick more then fangs in ya and when I mean more then fang, I mean his dick, so clinch those ass cheeks. He's going to want to rape ya. Oh ya, Cage, I swear to fuckin' God, if you keep usin' that Dragon Ball Z pun, I'm going to those you into that pit of spikes and shit and semen. God dammit, don't ruin that anime for me."

It can't be rape. I've been trying to get with him for a bit. And yes, I'd enjoy smoking witja.
(01-15-2014, 12:02 AM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said: Let history show that Morbid Angel was the first person in the company to push me to my limit. Let history show that Morbid Angel never beat me, thus retaining my perfect record. Congratulations Morbid, we'll meet again to settle this.
Come Friday that'll change, I'll have beaten you.

Hate Post Like Post