Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 04:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Couldn't think of a name for this RP lol.
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-11-2014, 08:41 AM

The scene opens up to a large hospital room, lying in the hospital bed is Ezekiel Carter-Williams V, and on his side is Nancy and a doctor. The doctor, with a tiny wooden hammer in his hand, hits Ezekiel at the bottom of his foot with the hammer. Ezekiel immediately hops up and grabs the doctor by his tie, hand cocked back, about to strike the doctor. Nancy prances up and holds Ezekiel back.

Hold on there, Emanuel.

Ughh… what the fuck….. Where am I? Ezekiel says, in a confused tone of voice. The last thing he remembers is talking to Nancy about his demonic past.

Well…… you’re in a hospital. You…. You overdosed on Meth, and went into a coma.

A coma? No... That can’t be right.

Oh… yes sir it is. You see, after I brought home groceries, and we had an Oreo fight, I walked off to the bathroom. After that, I heard a loud thud. I ran back to the kitchen to see you on the floor, shaking. I immediately called the ambulance, and that’s why you’re here now.

This is why Meth is a terrible drug, and I recommend you stop using it at once. You see, if you continue to use this drug, you could ….. D I E!!!! And you don’t want to die, do you? Yeah, but anyway, I am going to go get you your things, and you should be able to get dispatched today. The doctor says in a quite rude tone, I might add. He walks out of the hospital room leaving Ezekiel, Nancy, and nothing but thin air.

Ezekiel shakes his head, and looks at Nancy.

No… I remember that…… I had a scar on my neck, and some dude was there and some other shit. And I had the option to free myself from HIV or not.

Nancy smiles and pats Ezekiel on the crotch. Now honey, we both know that never happened. You will have HIV for the rest of your life. But its fine, I will too. Nancy says, jokingly.

Umm… Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth…. Nancy Nabors Coming from a deep voice.

Umm…. Yes?

Two policemen walk in the hospital room, and immediately Ezekiel sits up.

You two are under arrest for the murders of Joshua Wilson and Officer David Jackson. The officer says as he and his partner pull out there hand cuffs. Ezekiel looks at Nancy and grabs her by the arm. He jumps out of the hospital bed and runs toward the window.

With his arms covering his face, he jumps out of the window, hand still intact with Nancy’s, and lands on the roof of a Ford Exhibition. Nancy lands on top of Ezekiel, breaking her fall. She rolls off of the top of the roof and pulls Ezekiel off. She smacks him in the face, causing him to lean back into reality.

Get your ass up and drive, we’re not going to jail today, motherfucker!

What the fuck did you slap me for, bitch? And how are we going to drive thi….

The dumbass left his keys in his car. Now get it. Nancy says as she rudely buts into Ezekiel’s sentence.

Ezekiel runs to the driver side and gets in the car; he cranks it up and pulls off. Once he exits the parking lot of the hospital, he notices police cars in blocking off both sides of the street.

FUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!!

Fuck that, I ain't going to jail today. Open up the glove compartment.

Nancy does so and finds a semi-automatic machine gun. She grabs it and leans out the window. She pulls the trigger and instantly officers drop left and right.

That’s my girl! Now I’m about to ram their shit down!

Ezekiel stomps on the gas and the car rams through the police cars, freeing them from the trap. Ezekiel notices that police are on their ass.

Po-Po at 6 O’ Clock.

Nancy leans out of the window and pulls the trigger. She hits an officer in the head, killing him instantly and his car swerves to the side, hitting the other police car and causing it to flip and land on its roof in the process. The police car explodes causing the other police car to explode killing everyone that was in the cars in the process.

Ezekiel eventually stops at an undisclosed location. It is just open land and forest, with a house in the middle. Right beside the house stands two flags, one with a swastika and the other being a confederate flag.

Where… where are we? Nancy says in a nervous tone.

I…. I don’t know. I just kept driving until I ran out of gas. Do you want to see who these people are, and if they are willing to help us?

Um… I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Ezekiel. It seems as if they are bad news.

Why, because of the NAZI and Confederate Flags? I’m in XWF, I see this regularly. Ezekiel says, jokingly.

Speaking of XWF, they called and said you have a match today actually, against a Morbid Angel, whoever the fuck that is.

Interesting…. Hey babe, turn on that camera.

The camera transitions to show Ezekiel pacing back and forth past the camera, with his hands behind his back.

The battle … of the undefeated. You see…. I have to face a man that has never lost a match, and if you don’t believe me, just ask him. I’m sure Morbid Angel would love to go on and on about how he has never lost a match, or how he is undefeated, or how no one can stop him, yaada yaada yaada. But what he fails to realize is that…..

Ezekiel leans in, bringing his face closer to the camera.

I’m undefeated too.

Ezekiel returns back to his pacing.

You see, Morbid has a few words to say about your truly, and I’m just not going to let that slide. He says I love Meth and cock. While my love for Meth is true, I have no affection to penis. Now you on the other hand, I know you love to lick Shane’s balls while he sings Miley Cyrus records, right before you give him a rim job, and clean your mouth out with a cumshot. This is why our match will be …. Nothing. You see, your love for shit and semen, Shane’s shit and semen I might add, will cause you to just jump into the Ice Pit so you can cover yourself with shit and cum.

And then you went on and on about how young I am. And all these “young motherfuckers” in XWF. What does my age have to do with how I am going to beat you down till the point where you wish God would bring you home, where you can eat sleep and shit for all eternity? But that’s besides the fact.

I hear that Alexandra Callaway is hosting Shove-It and calling it… Frozen Wasteland. That’s not a bad name actually, Callaway. I just can’t wait till you have that baby, so I can give you a well needed dicking. You seem stressed and you need about five generations of Carter-Williams lovin’ to calm your nerves. Maybe with it, you can go back to your old ways of winning night in and night out. And don’t worry Griffin, all she needs is about two hours with Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth and she’ll be good as new. Just ask Minxs. The ECW Five D was so good to her that she had to leave for a moment to get her together.

But that’s just the way it is, Alexandra.

Morbid Angel, I hope you’ve been paying close attention to me, because those who didn’t have fallen left and right. People like: Rodney Tune, John Black, Michael McBride, Manny Mendez, and Nicholas Martinaz.

They’ve all doubted me, and they’ve all fallen to me, Morbid. And soon, you will join that list, and you will be at my feet kissing’ my Air Force One’s as you look up at me, finally figuring out who the real God is.

Is there somethin’ I can help you fine white folk with? I’m Otis, and I own these parts round’ here. Coming from a deep southern accent. Ezekiel turns around and sees a bald man with overalls, a red and yellow button up, steel toed boots, and a shotgun.

Yeah... we’ve seem to run out of gas….. Can you help us?

Anything for my fellow white man and woman. Remember white pride, worldwide. Otis says as he smiles at Nancy and Ezekiel.

They smile back at him with a worried look on their face as the scene fades to nonexistence.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
Morbid Angel (01-11-2014)