Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Parole
Amos James Jr. Offline
Lord of the Rot and Resurrection

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-10-2014, 02:03 PM

Another night in this cell. I'm stuck here for a long time and I ain't sure how to make good use of it really. The first guy I became roommates with kept lookin' at my funny. Then, the poor soul tried to mock what I was readin'. I keep to my business and you keep to yours. That's how I's raised, but when you try and enter my business then expect me to answer. That was a good night. Poor boy lying in his own blood and can barely breath. I didn't really do all that much to 'em. I punched him a few times, let his head and the brick wall meet a few times, choked him a little, and shoved his own underwear down his throat. At least I can get some of this here readin' done while he lays there in pain. He knows next time not to mess with ol' Amos James Jr.

It felt like twenty years done went by, but it was only a couple. People was beginning to know who Amos James was. You stay out of my way and everything is just fine. You make me miss my special time, then I make you miss walkin'. You mess with my food, then every meal you eat for the rest of your life will be through a straw. I wasn't gonna be a part of no gang or any kind of family in this place. I was already a part of a family and didn't need any of these boys helpin' me out. I was doin' just fine. I tell ya, though, I miss them drugs. I miss that alcohol. The way the scotch would burn as it went down my throat. The blurred lines from reality I would get after a good chase of coke. A nice spurt of energy from the meth. I miss it.

Some boys in here can get their hands on anything you really want. If you want drugs, they ask what kind. If you want a prostitute to come make ya feel like a man again, they ask what size boobs you like. If you want to see a movie, they ask which one. Whatever you wanted, to feel like you was out in the world again, away from this prison then they could get it. You just had to make sure you could afford it and wait. I never asked anyone for nothin'. I had books from the library to keep my mind busy like Pa always taught me. Plus I got to go outside and do whatever I wanted to do. I guess you can say I felt fine where I was and part of me was glad I was there. I couldn't steal no more. I couldn't hurt the family no more. I was home and free.

I was gonna stay here for the rest of the time I had to do. I was just fine with that. Then...

Amos, someone is here to see you.

I went down to visitation and I seen a sight for sore eyes.

Well, I'll be! Eli! What brings you down to these parts again?

I heard about your struggles, Amos. I know all about those demons that plague you.

I heard you changed. Some of the family was happy, but the others just callin' you crazy.

And what do you think, Amos? You know what others say about me and who I am, but who do you say that I am?

I remember a long time ago when we all went to church together, theys always prophesyin' over you about stuff. I don't really remember what they said but I remember they loved talkin' about what you was gone do. I guess it don't really matter. Whether you crazy or not, Eli, you family. I love ya. You always were a strong leader for us. Pa loved you and your daddy. Nothin' but good things to say.

What if I were to tell you, Amos, that I can set you free? Free from everything. All you had to do was come with me, what would you say?

Ah hell Eli, that's an easy question to answer. I don't really care much about bein' free. I like this place. I'm learnin' a lot from these books, but to go with you, now that's worth tryin' anything. The freedom don't tickle my ears, but goin' places with you makes me feel happy. I guess I would say yeah.

There's seven days until Thanksgiving, Amos. Seven means complete perfection. There's two books in the library I want you to read. I've written the names down on this paper I'm getting to ya. You have seven days to read them, and if you complete it, then you'll be complete. You will be whole. And you will go with me on a fun journey. If ya fail to do this task, then this will be the last time we see each other for a very, very long time.

I really don't know if Eli was crazy or if he really was what everyone at church thought he'd be. Who was I to really question 'em? He dealt with drugs, went to the army or marines, and now he's doin' this new thing about God. Could be true. I just knew I was gonna do what he wanted and read them books.

In those seven days, I finished them books. I didn't feel no different, but the librarian noticed what I was readin' and we got to talkin' about things. He was a Vodou priest. We started talkin' about all kinds of things. He began tellin' me I was a god in human form. I was forced here to find myself again because I had forgotten who I was. He was talkin' 'bout some things Eli would talk about, but they would have different views on some stuff. Maybe this was all in line for somethin'. Eli never did come back after them seven days was up, but I figure he got busy doin' somethin'.

A year later. An exact year later, to the time, date, and second, it happens. Déjà vu.

Amos, someone is here to see you.

I knowed who it was.

I went back down to visitation and seen him. Even though I knowed, I's still shocked.

Heh. I feel like we've done this before. Did I dream this?

Did you read the two books in seven days?

Sure did. I thought you was comin' back to take me with you and be free?

I never said when, Amos. Time is an important factor you're going to learn. You were left here after those seven days to be tested. I don't want to know what happened, but I do know you were tested. I know we will have differences, but I also know you read those two books before you were tested. Those Words you read will forever be hidden in your heart, Amos, and when it's time...they'll blossom and you'll know it all.

You can call me Amos, 'cause we are family. But , Eli, I am Baron Samedi. I am the Lord of the Rot and Resurrection. And I will work for The Almighty.

I told you, Amos, I didn't want to know anything except if you accomplished the task I gave ya. And you did. You are free to join me. Come on.

There's that buzz sound. Ain't no way.

I stood up and seen one of them guards holding what little I had. Another one comes up to me and has me sign some papers, then just let me go. Just like that. Right out that door with Eli.[/color]

[Image: NZnLHSz.jpg]

2-1-0
John Austin
The Company
The Black Circle
Edit Hate Post Like Post