Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 1/8/14 - part 2 (changes in the air?)
Asylum Offline
Father Knows Best.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; always angry)

01-12-2014, 11:07 PM

Father: Fourteen words. Fourteen ladies and gentlemen! Step right up and see the amazing Peter Gilmour try to speak with purpose and humility! See the amazing thought out plans of the mind of Peter. See him never back down from a fight! See him go toe to toe with the greatest of the greats and...WIN!!!

You see I am a Carny type man, this is what we do when we need to get people to pay to see things. They hear my voice all powerful and exuberant. They give me the cash and they step into the tent to see a piece of cardboard taped to a dog making it seem like it has wings. Astonishing! They get angry and demand their money back. I send Asylum after them and they are gone. You are no better than the dog, Peter. I'd rather you be the people with outward emotions and anger. Instead you think you are clever and you push me away. I feel myself slowing falling into the black hole that is Peter Gilmour. For this Asylum and I have better places to be.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Asylum's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-12-2014)

Messages In This Thread
Warfare 1/8/14 - part 2 (changes in the air?) - by Asylum - 01-12-2014, 11:07 PM