Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Truth Is
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-09-2014, 06:42 PM

This RP is coming immediately after this one: www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=9407

Ezekiel Carter-Williams rises up from the ground and brushes himself off. He spits out the remaining blood in his mouth and breathes deeply. He begins to walk, calming himself down in the process. His hair turns from a bright white, back to its original blonde color. His eyes transitions back to its original color and his teeth changes back to their original state. He reaches the front door of his home and opens it to find Nancy sitting on the couch, hands in her face, sobbing while rocking back and forth.

Nancy looks up and sees Ezekiel standing in the doorway. She gets up and jumps over the couch like Morbid Angel does when Frodo Smackins calls him for his daily anal pounding. She jumps into his arms, and buries her face within his chest. She wraps her arms around his body, and squeezes tightly.

I’ve never been so worried about anyone in my entire life. Come in, sit down, we need to talk. She says in a soft tone. You can tell she was up all night, waiting on Ezekiel to return.

I really just want some sleep right now, Nancy. Can we do this in the morning? Ezekiel says in a draggy tone.

NO! You are going to sit your white ass down and listen to what the fuck I have to say. Nancy says as she points to the couch. Ezekiel drops his head and walks toward the couch. He sits down and puts his hands on his thighs. He looks at Nancy in the eye as she walks over to sit down.

So… what happened earlier today was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. What came over you?

Well….. Well it’s a long story… but here we go. Two years ago I met this guy named Teivel. He was a good guy, put up for the weed and what not, but he always was a little weird. One day, when it was just me and him, he got emotional and something came over him. His eyes turned red and his hair, white. He grew fangs and claws, and he attacked me. I tried to fight back, but he was quick, strong, and agile, he was a monster. He ended up scratching me in the neck.

Ezekiel shows Nancy his scar and she gasps.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ezekiel eyes begin to tear up before he continues.

Then…. He transition back to his … his normal state. He told me that he was a demon. A full-fledged demon, and told me that after he scratched me I will slowly turn. Within the next month, I was a half-demon. For me to become a full-fledged demon, I would have to give myself up to the unit, and forever be his. The benefits of that are endless, but the consequences are fatal.

Because I am not a half-demon, the scar only shows up when Teivel is within ten miles of where I stand. He is close now, which is why it is still on my neck. Now he has returned to convince me of joining again.

Well if the benefits are endless, why don’t you join?

Because he took my family away from me. He’s the reason I had to leave Los Angeles. He’s the reason I hadn’t seen my family in two years, and why me and my brother shared that emotion confrontation the other day. He tore my life apart, and he tore me away from my family. That man is a monster, yet, he is a genius. He has around a million followers, all full-fledged demons with the power of a hundred men and warlocks. He is ….. He’s a God among mortals.

Ezekiel sniffles and whips his eyes. He stands up and walks over to the window. He looks out the window into the darkness that is, night.

But I may have to go to him. He’s the only person that can rekindle the relationship between my parents and I. He’s the only one that can make this virus that I have, immune to my body. And if I don’t go, he will take me away from you. That…. That will break me into pieces, my dearest companion. That’s why I praise him. But…. Joining him…. That’s another story.

My…. My god. How is that possible?

Ezekiel looks at her and smiles.

Well Nancy, anything is possible. In the XWF there is a vampire, a witch, two spacemen, a NAZI, and a gay man that considers himself “better than God.” When in reality he is only an ass eating motherfucker that sucked Shane’s cock for whatever reason he may have to do so.

But that’s beside the point. Look, Ezekiel, I don’t want you to do anything that hurts yourself. I don’t want you to leave my side. Losing you will break me, because you are my provider, my protector, without you I am nothing. Without me, you are…. Everything.

Ezekiel walks over to Nancy and puts a hand on her shoulder.

And while you’re correct with all of that, I have to think for myself for once, Nancy. I’m starting to take this wrestling thing seriously, and with the demon power…. I can do anything I want. I mean, without it I am still a force, but I digress.

I understand that, Ezekiel. But I have one question. Where do we go from here?

Ezekiel looks into Nancy’s eyes, and shakes his head as the scene fades to black.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post