Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let me tell you what wasn't funny
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-07-2014, 11:32 PM

OOC: I sat for an hour with the title Blowin Smoke until I realized I basically giving the win away lol

Ok lets start off this honest little chat about the shit Smokey has been spewing at me today with something I am really really sick and tired of telling people, using the word Cali and then a Hyphen with a lame insult after it is not intelligent, its pathetic just like you. The most pathetic part of all of it was that you "forgot" you had a match just because I haven't been talking to you every single day. But smoke don't you worry, tomorrow night it's both eyes on you pet, I'm going to give you all the care, love and attention that a Tasmanian devil gives his pray,

He laughs a little and then coughs, spits, takes a drink of a tall can of Coca Cola and then takes the joint from the camera man

So Smokey you think you untouchable, you think that I won't tear both your arms off and feed them to you I am going to hit you so hard and so fast from so many directions you gunna think you are being cluster fucked by Quicksilver, Speed ball and the Flash all at once. So lemme start this dissection with one simple fact, I wrestled my first match here on Monday night, I was filming for WCF the night before and wrestled All Star weekend in California for the 2 days before that. If you had the time to sit and wait patiently for me then you obviously have fuck all going on in your life. See Smokey I am prepared for you, I am ready to go go! If I was allowed to I would drop the results from Monday but spoiling TV results tends to piss off the big dogs and by hell if we don't have one I wouldn't wanna piss off.

He gives a small howl for fun and continues passing the joint back to the camera man

So I am boring huh smokey? See I don't see boring on my part I just see your screaming lack of creativity, if you took a look at anything I said for my match on Monday I was talking to you as much as them, I name dropped you a few times and everything, if you had half a frickin brain you could of mentally dissected me days before the match but instead you brought up some kind of weird wrestling sex novel. Smoke my sex life is the last thing you need to worry about but you know that already don't you? You know that tomorrow night you have to face something you know nothing about and that terrifies you, you will deny it or maybe your tiny mind is just to stupid to realize it, Smoke to bring things down to your level and with a hat tip to Mr XWF, You are walking into the ring tomorrow night a virgin and you are going to walk out Dominated. The reason I didn't take the time to say anything completely too you until now is simple, I could not give a fuck about you or your general person the only thing I care about is beating you into the mat and leaving you completely demoralized, battered, bleeding and just as you must to used to by now, a loser

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post