Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Reality Check
ProphecyGG Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2013, 03:01 PM

Toyota Center
Houston, TX.

*Back stage in his dressing room, Prophecy sit on the puffy leather couch, shining a black Louisville Slugger, watching replays of his next opponents. An unexpected knock on the door turning his attention to the door with raised confused brow.*

Prophecy: [/color]"...Come in"[/i]

*He grips the handle on the bat and sits up to attention. The door opens. Two men, on about 6'3" with long black hair and stocky frame, the other a much larger more well built man standing 6"7" shoulder length brown hair and a squarish face.*

Prophecy: "...What in the hell are you to ugly bastards doing here?"

*The two men laugh with a shake of their heads. The shorter of the two men responds first.*

Marcus "Mysery" Mason: "Well nice to see you too old friend. I guess some things never change."

*Prophecy shrugs with guilty grin. He stands and walks to the men with a held out hand.*

Prophecy: "Some things never will. Nice to see you again after all these years. To what do I owe the honor of a visit after all these years?"

*He shakes each mans hand with welcoming nod. He invites the two men in shutting the door behind them. He waves his hand over to the empty love seat. The two men walk over and sit down, Prophecy on the couch to the side of it.*[/i]

Marcus: "Well you were right in my backyard for one, and two Gigantor over here actually suggested it."

*The large man shakes his head and with a strong Norwegian accent replies with a slow deep tone*

Ivan Asgard: "...Asgard"

Marcus: "He's apparently dropping the Gigantor part now."

Prophecy: "Well...He was always so fond of that..."

Marcus: "Come on it's so fitting. Ehh whatever. Who are these two? Look like a couple of real winners."

*Marcus says pointing towards the TV.*

Prophecy: "Don't they? Got to pin them both tonight. One thinks he's some sort walking weapon. The other thinks he's gonna inflict all sorts of pain on me.I should be ready for hell, don't know what I'm getting into, blah, blah, blah."

*The large man Asgard gives a hearty chuckle and shakes his head and replies in deep monotone heavy accented speech.*

Ivan Asgard: "He know not...You bring HELL with YOU."

Marcus: "Apparently these guys haven't really done their home work. Unlike you. Always scoping out the competition."

Prophecy: "Know thy enemy. Always good to know what to expect."

Marcus: "You were always good at that. Remember that from back in the good old days when the three of us used to regulate together over at you know where. Those we good times."

Prophecy: "Yeah...Until you two vanished and were never heard from again. I know what happened with Asgard. What was your excuse? One injury acre you off?"

Marcus: "Hey man. Doctors orders. I was on the shelf for a good year and half. After that I was seeing what was happening there. You were on your way out. Yeah and I kinda like being lazy. Family and such. Sue me."

Prophecy: "About time you get off your *beep* and get back in the ring. You too Asgard, since they finally let you back in the country again finally."

Marcus: "I did for a short time. Just wasn't the same. When Gigantor came back, it got me thinking though."

Prophecy: "So that's why you're here..."

Asgard: "Like old times...Crush our enemies."

Marcus: "That I paid a lot for these front row seats tickets. Putting the boys back together could be good for all of us though. Regardless...I came cause I wanna see this *bleep* go down in the ring. See you take to these knuckle heads. Gigantor wanted to be sentimental."

Asgard: "...Asgard..."

Prophecy: "...I'll think about it. I'm not promising anything. As you can see I got other things to think about right now. After all I have to get ready to go through hell."

*Prophecy rolls his eyes with a sinister chuckle and shakes his head.*

Marcus: "These guys know chances are you're gonna brutally hurt them by any means necessary right?"

Prophecy: "It appears not. But I got the boomstick all shined up and ready to bring down the wrath. Soon enough. They'll have a good idea. Some people just shouldn't make threats."

*The scene fades as the three men continue talking and going over the video together*
Edit Hate Post Like Post