Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hank Lane
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-07-2014, 10:45 AM

Frodo sat in front of the laptop to shoot a quick promo before heading off on his newest adventure.

Hank Lane, do you know what the simplest defense against a slander/libel lawsuit is? First, the truth, second it cannot be slander if it's a reasonable assessment that a person of reasonable mind or intelligence could make. My claims of you looking like a child molester are pretty reasonable. A quick google search for "Registered Child molesters" reveals these pictures.
[Image: child-molester-randy-altstadt-nebra.jpeg]
[Image: thumb-mwso-112613.jpg]
Now when we search "Molestache"
[Image: image.png]
[Image: 2636045614_c76cfde65a.jpg]
[Image: weird+al.jpg]

Now, we look at you.

[Image: magnumta.jpg]

You actually have the same hair and mustache as one of those guys. That means logically you fit the description of "looks like a child molester". Don't like it? Shave that mustache, maybe cut your hair. It's not that hard, dude. As for my "lies" and "actors" I didn't speak to anyone except Sayors, you spoke to people, allegedly. And again, a quick google search verifyies what I said about Rigor Mortis, the newspapers, and horses, and Clawson's location. You fucking monkey.

Do you know what "swept under the rug" means? I don't think you do, nor do I believe you understand the way time frames work. I'll explain, in small words: "Swept under the rug" means we pretend it didn't happen. That means we do not publish it in the newspaper, and no one talks about it, certainly not the principal who "swept it under the rug", dumbass. WE ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. Them having any evidence that it did happen means that it wasn't swept away.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

As for the time line: I'll break it down real simple. Those "incidents" supposedly happened years before I became a star athlete. That means, again following simple logic, they'd have no reason to "sweep those under the rug" Can we go back to the picture above? What you're doing is actually slander, you stupid piece of 80's trash. You're the reason that Freddie M got AIDs, and Wham! became gay. You know that? You look like something that Rob Halford shat out, before coming out.

Did you actually check out my promos? Because I don't think you did, I think you just skidded along for your name, and anything to do with child molesting. How odd. If you did you'd know that I do not have custody of my son, he lives with his mother and her fiancé. I live with my manager, Crack. It's tons of fun living with him, and not my family who I love. I adore being separated from people I care about, it's why I live.

I swear to god you’re whinier than a teenage girl, and just about as intelligent. I’m gonna buy you a helmet. One to fit your hair, your glorious 80’s hair. Why do you look like you crawled out of the asshole of the 80’s? Did you spend too much time watching reruns of Growing Pains? Are you a Cever now? Dude, the 80’s sucked, name one good thing about it? Nothing. Are you Hal Sparks? Remembering how much you love the 80’s? It’s a good thing you don’t have kids, they’d probably be stuck in the 90’s. Gag me with a spoon! Grody to the max. I found a picture of how I bet you’d pose with your kids, if anyone felt enough sympathy to let you wriggle around on top of them for 45 seconds.
[Image: a8W65ep_700b.jpg]

That’s right, I bet you’d pose like that. You sick freak. You’re such a narcissist, I bet you jerk off to yourself in the mirror, while listening to Kenny Loggins. King of the Movie Soundtracks, right? TOP GUN SUCKED! I bet you like Top Gun, because you’re . GOOSE!! GOOSE!!
[Image: tash11.jpg], look at that mustache. I bet he just loves little girls. Like petite girls, Goose ain’t no pedophile. Or is he? Jesus Christ, this entire thing has just been me making fun of the 80’s and you, hasn’t it? I’m getting close to the end. I might want to talk about our fight a little more, eh? Pfft, maybe later for now I continue to ridicule you.

You’re a pussy, and not a good one, either. One of those floppy used up prostitute vaginas. The one your mother had. And knowing you, probably your father as well. Oh, and word on the street is that Angel Fyre likes to go ass to mouth, I’ve tested this rumour. She does. Remember that next time you talk to her, she’s had my shitty dick in her mouth.

When we step into the ring, I will destroy you. I will make you cry like you did during Fly Away Home. I will beat you so bad you’ll think you’re Tina Turner. Suck my dirty asshole, bitch.

Frodo closed the laptop.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post