Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Wordsmith Legacy II
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-07-2014, 07:48 AM

"I enjoy being entertained by the senseless.

I love laughing at those who think they are talking intelligent, but are just a mockery of stupidity.

John Raide is my entertainment for this week.

John, John, John... I love the way you spoke to me. Your words crafted so well. Your insults so thought provoking and strong. What fire behind it! You are one to make everyone tremble in the XWF. You are the key element to fixing it all and ending the reign of evil. I have seen and heard it with my own eyes and hears. You, my boy, are the key we've been searching for! Can you feel the sarcasm in my voice? Or has that slipped your mind, too?

I love dissecting those who love to share their great and inspiring insights, especially when it's at me. It gives me great pleasure revealing truth, even when it comes from the ignorant.. the coward.. and the stupidity that is you, John.

You said, I am "Old, tired, out of tune and in dire need to be fucking retired." You've been in my body? You know I'm tired? What is old? A man who is in his early thirties? Retire when no one has been able to stop me? When The Black Circle are in fear? Because I lost the United States Title to a coward in a cheap way? No.. I think you wish I would retire because you know the truth. You can't beat me.. you won't beat me.. and ya never will. You came in wanting a match with me and here we are.. ya got it.. and now you're in fear that your words will be jammed up in your mouth. You will choke on your own stupidity.

It seems my same old talk is gettin' to ya.. is that why ya have to yell? If I'm so old, need to retire, weak, and sayin' the same old 'garbage'... then why challenge me? Why throw out a challenge to the weak first? Why not challenge someone you see as strong, young, and big? I'll tell ya why.. because your words and actions don't line up. You call me weak, yet you challenged me. If I am weak and you challenged me, then that would make you weak or not deserving of anything beyond weak. You call me weak, and yet you attack me after a match.. if I was so weak, then why attack after a match? Why not attack when I didn't have a match? Why not wait and fight me one on one? Is it because your impatient? Is it because you actually feel I'm a threat? If it's because I'm so old and weak, then do you really deserve anything by going after the weak first?

If what I speak is truth, then why do I need new material, boy?

If 2 + 2 = 4.. do you say... "stop sayin' that 2 + 2 - 4 bullshit!"? Do you say, "find something new to say?" You could say 3 + 5 = 8, but eventually you'll get tired of hearing that and say, "come up with something new!". I can't help that you hate bein' reminded of truth, Johnny boy. I can't help that you hate hearing truth repeated.

Next time you receive a check or money in paper form, tell them to find a new way to give you your money because its being repeated and its fucking stupid. After all, you hate it when things are repeated don't ya?

I speak truth, John. The truth is you can't handle it.

2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4. 2 + 2 = 4.

Tired of hearing truth yet, boy? Hehehe.

You said, "The school I come from, Eli, is when someone challenges you to a fight you do not back down. You don't make excuses. It's put up or shut-up. So, imagine my surprise when I challenge you to a fight and not only do you not accept, you try to tout yourself as some fucking high and mighty zealot who tells people that they're not worthy to take place in a match with you."

The school I come from is why waste time on a weaker vessel when you have more important things to handle. If you were a police officer.. and someone dropped a candy wrapper by a sign that says "do not liter, you can be fined up to $250,000" and just a few blocks away you received a call about a bank robbery.. do you write a ticket to the person who dropped a candy wrapper? Or.. do you go after the bank robbers? I take it from your school, you go after the candy wrapper. You're too afraid to go after the dangerous bank robbers. You're too weak to go after the strong. You lay out a challenge, I simply tell you I'm not worried about a little candy wrapper.. I have bigger things to handle and deal with. You can call it whatever you wish.. I don't waste my time on the little.

When someone deserves a fight with me, then I always accepted. I never denied anyone a shot with me who earned it. When someone who comes on the scene, drops a candy wrapper, and thinks he's a bank robber wants me to go after them like a robber.. I see they just dropped a wrapper and just not worth my time.

I'm not like a cancer. Eventually, cancer dies with the person it's infected or it's killed by treatment. I cannot be killed by a man or anything man has made. I am forever. I am eternal. My truth is eternal.

I love it when I heard you speak about Austin, saying, "at least the guy walked into a fight instead of hiding in the fucking shadows..". Funny.. I walked into a fight with Mr. Radio and you were lurking in the shadows.. attacked me.. Austin was lurking in the shadows.. cashed in and attacked me.. and you somehow think I haven't gone into a fight? Hehehe..

When you say, "I am here to snuff people like you out", from your perspective.does that mean you're only going for the weak? Since I'm so weak in your view? Does that mean you won't go for the strong, whomever that may be in your sight? You snuff the weak and are finished?

I won't have to go pray to the invisible wizard. I don't believe in an invisible wizard. I'll go pray to the invisible, yet visible Almighty whom I've seen and heard. When you see me, you'll see Him.

Next time you decide to pick a fight..

You should find someone who actually is weak.

See ya soon.. Johnny boy.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Hank Lane (01-07-2014), Theo Pryce (01-07-2014)