Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ezekiel Geht nach unten
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-06-2014, 07:17 PM

Times fly when you are having fun! Morbid Angel was told he had to go to a rehab center for his bad addiction to steroids and fruit snacks! We all know how deadly these drugs are and Morbid who really doesn’t feel one way or another about them will continue to use and love muscles….and enjoy the delicious fruit savory flavors of the beloved snacks! His continual use of the steroids on camera brought him to this pass. We all know him as the XWF super jacked beast that destroys everything in his way and really feels that he is perfectly fine.

Morbid walks into the center where a group of men sit in a circle facing each other. They are all there for a variety of different drug uses. You have the obvious super skinny tweakers for heroin, Cocaine for the twitchers, the sweaty ones for the drinkers, looking for the marijuana users and the toothless for the meth users. Then of course there is this beast weighing in at 450 and his muscles have muscles! His neck has muscles that would make your mothers vagina quiver. This is a usual sign of over use of the drug! Morbid takes his seat in the room and awaits for the session to start.

Rehab leader-”Hello, my name is Chris and I was an alcoholic for 9 years. One day I was with my wife and I had been drinking and there was an accident. She died on impact. Since then I have been sober for the last 5 years and now I dedicate my time to you all and help you get back on track. We will go around in a circle and get everyone’s name and a brief history of your addiction….we will start right here.”

He points to the man sitting on his left. The man who looks to be a heroin user from the needle marks going up and down his arms are a pretty good indication.

Drug user 1-”Hello, my name is Joshua and I have been using Heroin for the past 3 years. It was never something that I considered a problem until my best friend that I used with died of an over dose that I shoot him up with….I thought he could take it! It was what I normally shoot! I KILLED MY FRIEND!”

The man starts crying and sits down. Chris pats him on the back and gestures for the next man to stand up.

Drug User 2-”My name is Ben…I’ve been doing meth for 4 years and I was told I needed to be here to help my case when it comes time for trial. I have been prostituting myself for the last two years to pay for my habit….then I got caught by the cops in a sting. I just like doing meth! What’s the problem? Let me smoke my shit!”

The man sits down and Morbid Angel stands up.

Morbid-”My name it Kyril Krischiv. I was born in Russia but was living in Germany from age 10 to 20. I am a wrestler for the XWF and was once considered a bad ass…probably still considered by those who I beat but I digress! I am a Mortician by trade but I enjoy the wrestling thing. I………….”

Morbid Angel was interrupted by Chris.

Chris-”I’m going to stop you there for a second. What are you here for?”

Morbid looks at Chris for a second with angry eyes.

Morbid-”I was getting to that part…I was going to say that my Mother was a whore so there is no shame in prostituting yourself for cash. She died in front of me when I was a child…can’t say that I care…she was a bad mother! What kind of mother whores themselves out with their son right there? That is some fucked up shit…I mean if I were any older I would have hung her my goddamn self!…….”

Chris interrupts him again.

Chris-”Kyril, have you noticed that everyone else was quick and to the point. You are just suppose to say your name, the drug of choice then why you are here. We don’t need that much history at this point.”

Morbid is getting aggravated by this asshole and stares hatefully into his eyes as he speaks

Morbid-”Kyril, known as Morbid Angel…Fruit Snacks….and Because they are fucking delicious!”

Morbid sits down staring deep into Chris’s eyes. Chris looks away and dodges Morbid’s hate looks!

Chris-”You are here for fruit snacks?”

Morbid-”Yes…they are very addicting!”

Ben looks over at Morbid

Ben-”You look like you take steroids.”

Morbid gets up and kicks his chair back and looks at the man

Morbid-”Are you accusing me of being a steroid junky like Ray Peterson?! I’ll fucking tell you this! THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE ALL NATURAL!”

Morbid drops down and starts busting out pushups like a crazy person! Chris goes over and tries to get Morbid to stop and calm down but Morbid pops up quickly!

Morbid-”WHAT YOU SAYING I HAVE TINY BALLS?! MY SHIT IS FUCKING NORMAL! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE!!!!!! “

Chris steps back

Chris-”We are not saying you have weird balls…I am sure they are quite normal, but we do know you are on steroids…you just have to admit it…that’s the first step of the program.”

Morbid starts flailing around

Morbid-”YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME! YOU THINK I HAVE FUNNY BALLS!”

Chris looks at the group trying to keep them calm because they were starting to get riled out

Chris-”calm down everyone this is expected sometimes when someone isn’t ready to admit their problem.”

Morbid starts undoing his pants and pulls out his testicles!

Morbid” MY SHIT ISN’T FUNNY LOOKING! LOOK AT THEM!”

Chris in a panic tries to push Morbid out of the group. Morbid took acceptance to the push with his pants front still open Morbid grabs Chris’s head with one hand and squeezes until he falls to his knees!

Morbid-”I SHOULD CRUSH YOUR FUCKING SKULL! NOBODY TOUCHES THE GOD MORBID ANGEL! I NEVER LOST A MATCH EVER! THAT MEANS I’LL FUCKING KILL!”

Morbid storms from the room and out into the cold..

Morbid-”Ezekiel…you young ass motherfucker you! What do I know about you other than your love of Meth and cock. Other than than nothing but know I intend to not fall into shit and semen…nope….not this guy! I only know what the roster tells me. First off I know you are young…what’s up with all these young ass motherfuckers? Wo kommen sie her? Erzählen Sie mir etwas über ihre Heimatstadt. Ich glaube nicht, daß sie die eigentlich deutsch. Ist dies eine Art von Spiel? Wie dem auch sei, ich werde meine Bälle auf ihrem Gesicht. Dann werfen Sie in die Spitze! HEIL SATAN! Schlafen Sie gut …”

The scene fades to a blood red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-06-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-06-2014), John Austin (01-06-2014)