Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Taking out the trash.........
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-06-2014, 09:53 PM

As he watched the latest promo his opponent Frodo posted on the XWF website a huge smile appeared on his face. He knew that his plan was working. The dumb ass took the bait. What he had said really got to Frodo just like he knew it would. The guy was so unsure about himself that he had to go back home and try to cover up the truth. Frodo just couldn't believe the truth had gotten out. He tries covering it up with a bunch of lies about how he was such a great kid and how everyone just praised the ground he walked on. Anyone could tell they were just actors. Sure, He may have been a star athlete but that's why everything was swept under the rug. None of that mattered to him anyway. It wouldn't change the fact that he was going to beat the shit out of Frodo during their match and he was going to enjoy every minute of it.

He closed the lid on his laptop and took his cell phone out of his pocket. He dialed his lawyers number and waited while his secretary connected them.

Jay Janssen
Hank, What can I do for you my friend?

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Hi Jay, I know your just primarily doing the personal injury cases now. However, I would like you to represent me in a civil case. I intend on filing slander charges against someone and I want you to represent me.

Jay Janssen
Sounds intriguing. I'll tell you what. Meet me in my office in about an hour and we will discuss it. No charge for the consultation by the way.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Great, I will be there then. Thanks Jay.

Jay Janssen
No problem Hank. See you in an hour.

Hank ended the call and placed his phone on the table. He reopened his laptop and loaded the promos that Frodo had posted on the website. He copied them and saved them to his computer. He shut down his laptop and placed it in it's case. He also grabbed the two manilla folders and placed everything in his briefcase.

He grabbed his Jacket and the keys to his car as he headed out the door. It felt good being able to drive his own car again. He missed his Charger like you would miss a best friend. He pulled onto the expressway and headed south. Hanks thoughts turned to Angel Fyre and the magic he felt between them. It was more than the physical gratification, More than the intelligent conversations. He enjoyed being around her and spending time just gazing into her eyes. If she were a witch she would definitely have him under her spell.

Suddenly the semi beside him began to jackknife and slid his way, Thunder floored the accelerator and the Charger screamed like an angry Tiger. The Charger surged forward like a rocket being shot out of a cannon as soon as he pushed the turbo button, Just barely escaping the semi as it headed toward the ditch on the other side of them. Hank dialed 911 and reported the accident to the highway patrol before speeding on his way,

He pulled into the parking deck where his lawyers office was located and grabbed a ticket. He waited for the gate to raise and then proceeded in and parked his vehicle. He took the elevator to the third floor and walked into the lawyers waiting room. After letting the secretary know who he was he sat down and waited.

After about five minutes the lawyer stepped out and asked him to come into his office. Hank walked in, Sat down and opened his briefcase. He pulled out his laptop and turned it on. After navigating to the XWF website he loaded the promos that Frodo Smackins posted and showed them to his lawyer. The lawyer shook his head as he watched the garbage play through. He then closed the lid to the laptop and tuned towards Hank.

Jay Janssen
I would say that you definitely have a case here for slander. If I were you I would sue him for every cent he has and then work with child welfare to get his kid out of that environment. The guy is definitely unstable and not a fit parent. Here, Let me give you my cell number and if you want to take this guy down let me know.

He wrote his cell number down on a card and handed it to Hank. After shaking hands Hank got up to leave.

Jay Janssen
I hate rushing you out like this but I have to be in court in about ten minutes. It's a pretty good malpractice suit and my client should rake in a bundle. Then of course I get my little cut. Get in touch with me and we will work out the details.

After having his parking ticket validated Hank walked out with a smile on his face. The attendant took his ticket and ran it through the register so he could exit. He drove downtown and pulled up to the Pere Marquette Hotel. The Valet came out and handed him a ticket as he climbed into the car and Hank got out. Hank went up to the front desk and told them his name. They handed him his room keycard along with a small manilla envelope and he took the elevator up to his floor.

He thought about his opponent again. Frodo thinks he's something. He thinks he can say anything he wants to say and get away with it. Even if Hank did decide to not pursue the civil case he would make him pay when he got his hands on him. By the time he got done with him Frodo was going to be shorter than he already was. He was going to pound him so hard it would knock him down a couple more inches. Then he could look up to wipe his own ass. Of course, That would only be after he shit down his own throat.

Hank swiped his keycard and opened his room door. It was nice to be able to relax in some comfort for a change. He had been on the road so much lately is was wearing him down. As much as he loved to drive even he had his limits. He would drive from here to the airport and head back to the War room in time for his match against Frodo. Until then he had a chance to earn a few bucks and he was going to do it.

He walked into his room and put the small envelope in his pocket before placing his briefcase on the table. He opened it and removed it's contents. Then he pushed a small button on the side and the false bottom opened. He took out the .44 Magnum and checked the clip. Full metal jacket. The baby was ready to play. He placed it in his shoulder holster and put his suit coat on over it. After putting on his disguise he walked out of the room and headed for the bar downstairs.

He chose a table in the back where it was a little dimmer and a little less crowded. It seemed the Harlem Globetrotters were in town and their flight was grounded for goaltending. Actually, There was too much ice build up on the plane and it was too cold to thaw it out. Hundreds of flights were cancelled due to the latest snowstorm. Anyway, The place was packed. When his waitress came over he ordered his drink and pulled out the envelope he had pocketed earlier. He opened it and took out the slip of paper inside. He knew the address well, He had even walked past it a few times when he was younger. He could still remember the old couple that used to live there. They had to be in their sixties and would still sit out in the yard on the swing and make out. Shook him up one day when the old man asked him if he had an extra rubber he could use.

The old mans been dead for about eight years now. He died with a smile on his face. Yep, He came and went at the same time. Now someone else was living there. The place would soon be up for sale again. He could park the rental across the street and hide behind the tinted windows so no one could see him. Even so, In his disguise they would never know who he actually was. Wait for the guy to come out and then dot the eyes.

The waitress brought his drink and left the bottle. He paid her and was about to take a drink when someone came running towards his table.

Richard Cranium
Hank 'Thunder' Lane, I haven't seen you in a while. I'm in town for the interviewers conference going on today and tomorrow. Hey listen, I have my pocket camera on me if you would let me film a promo for you. Then I could use it to show at the convention. I would really appreciate it.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Whoa slow down a little bit dude. You've been snorting a few too many lines. I'll tell you what though. Since your an old friend I'll go ahead. I've got some time to kill anyway.

Richard Cranium
Awesome, Your so cool dude. Okay I'm ready when you are. I know you have a match coming up against Frodo Smackins but I don't remember the specifics.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Frodo challenged me to a match and then started talking a lot of shit about how I was this and how I was that. I'm going to put a stop to it one way or another. No one tells lies like that about me and gets away with it. You see, He's talked so much about what I am and yet I haven't heard anything on how he plans on beating me. I'm smarter, Bigger, Stronger, And I don't give a shit how bad I hurt someone.

Richard Cranium
Sounds like you really don't like this guy? What's that all about?

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
What? Have you even heard a word I said? No one talks shit like that to me. Then look at the way he treats his kid. The guy doesn't deserve to be a father. He has shown just how much of an ass he is. Now he is going to suffer the consequences. I've got a pair of brass knuckles I want to introduce to his face. Not to mention a bat wrapped in barbed wire to bust him over the head with. I don't care what the guys problem is with my mustache. It's no excuse for him showing how much of an idiot he is and saying that crap.

Richard Cranium
I saw where he was saying some pretty scandalous things about you without having any kind of proof. That's a classic case for slander.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I've already consulted my lawyer about it and he said he would take the case if I wanted to proceed. I want to kick the guys ass real good first and then I will decide.

Hank glared into the camera with an evil look in his eyes.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Pay close attention to what I am saying bitch. Your first mistake was challenging me to a match of this caliber. Your second mistake was talking so much shit about what I look like while failing to focus on how you will defeat me. You see, That's because you know that you can't win so you want to do anything you can to make yourself look good. Then you treat your own son the way you do and it shows what kind of person you really are. I hope your prepared for what you have gotten yourself into. It's not going to be a walk along the beach. Get ready to go surfing bitch!

Richard Cranium
And cut. Perfect. Thanks Thunder. Like I said, I appreciate this. I will upload it to your site when I am finished editing it. See you later old friend.

Dick Head left and took his little camera with him. Thunder raised the bottle of Jack saluting him and downed what was left. He double checked the address and left the bar. The guy should be getting ready to leave for work soon. He picked up the rental car he ordered and was on his way.

He pulled across the street from his intended victim and waited. After about a half hour the front door opened. Out stepped Robbie Gould, A man who snitched on some very powerful people who wanted him out of the way. He placed the scope and silencer on the magnum, Rolled down his window, Aimed and squeezed the trigger. The bullet hit him right between the eyes and blew the whole back of his skull clean off. He collapsed to the ground in a heap as Thunder rolled up his window and sped off. he ditched the car about 2 miles away and wiped it clean to remove any fingerprints or trace evidence.

He caught a taxi back to the Pere and was back in his room in no time. He removed his disguise and dialed the number on the envelope.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
The problem has been eliminated.

Voice
The money is being wired to you as we speak. It should be in your account in no time. Forget you spoke with me.

The phone went dead as Hank grabbed a Bud Light out of his fridge and popped the top. Now he could actually relax for a while.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Edit Hate Post Like Post