Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Owl's Head
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2014, 06:14 PM

STEVIE'S POSSE GROWS

"Psst! Psst! Hey, kid! Wake up!" called a voice to Stevie in the darkness. Stevie started to stir, not that he had been sleeping heavily. His cell was very cramped and it was all made out of cement. There was no bed. The only features were a tiny opening at the very top of his cell, around 10 feet up that allowed a bit of sunlight, and a small slot at the bottom of the door that was used to slide food to him.

"Kid! Look, if you don't listen to me, you're gonna' die here!"

Stevie's eyes had adjusted, and now he could see what was talking to him. It was a small, wormlike creature that was floating in a glass globe and skittering around on eight little robotic legs.

"Who are you?" asked Stevie, as if it mattered. Amazing that it's gotten to the point that the sight of him doesn't even shock Stevie.

"Name's Alph. I'm a friend of a friend that doesn't need you dead or trapped in here, you understand? Now, if you listen to me, we can get you out of here!"

Stevie rolled back over, facing away from Alph. "Just let me die here, dude. It's not like I'm living anyway."

"Save the melodrama, kid." Alph walks over to Stevie and climbs on top of his shoulder. He begins poking Stevie's ear with one of his legs. "Seriously, fucko. Get motivated so we can get you outta' here. These dimwits only have two guards on duty right now."

"I don't even know where we are," Stevie says as he makes a vain attempt to swat Alph off of his shoulder.

"Come on, come on, come onnnnnnn!" Stevie doesn't budge. "Fine. Guess I'm gonna' have to force you."

Alph hops off of Stevie's shoulder and slides under the slot at the bottom of the cell door. The metallic legs can be heard scratching their way up the door, and then tinkering with the lock. Now, a saw…Annnnnnnd…

*TINK*

The door swings open, slowly, with a creak.

"You don't need to know where you're at. The portal's only 10 rooms down the hall."

"Portal?"

"Right. We need to hurry. They see the door open, they'll kill you. Follow me."

Alph darts out the door, and Stevie gets up to follow him. Stevie can't help but notice that none of the other rooms are inhabited by anyone. They get to the 9th one, when suddenly one of the guards tackles him from the side.

"Not today, punk!" He wrestles with Stevie a bit until the other guard shows up and the handcuff him.

"Looks like you get the box now."

The box, for those wondering, is exactly what it sounds like. A small, 3ft by 3ft metal box. The plan was to place Stevie in it and let him sit there, scrunched up, pouring oatmeal and water into a hole every 6 hours until he died. As they were on there way to said box, however, the PA system blurted to life.

*CRACKLE*

*Guards, bring him to me." It was the voice of the leader of The Order of the Owl, Christopher Thalmond. Stevie had given up caring what happened to him. They marched him down the hall and through several sets of double doors. The first set were steel, the second were those weird plastic ones they have in grocery stores sometimes, and the third were a heavy set of oak doors. At least, they looked like oak. Neither Stevie nor this narrator are really up on their woodgrains.

Behind the maybe-oaken doors sat Christopher Thalmond. He motioned for the guards to seat Stevie in front of him, then for them to leave. Stevie looked around the room. The carpet was a nice burgundy. Behind his desk was a flag on a small pole. It was black, with a white owl holding a sword. Thalmond was sipping from a whiskey glass.

"Mr. Tyler, I thought we told you what the arrangement here was. You cannot leave. You are too valuable. We have labored too hard, and too long…Lost too many good people to have you simply wander off aga…"

Blood trickled out of Thalmond's nose. Stevie was startled and shifted in his seat nervously. Thalmond's head smashed onto his desk with a sickly *SPLURP* a blood. Attached to the back of his head, with one metallic leg shoved right into his skull, was Alph.

Before Alph could say a word, a siren went off.

*WEE-OOO! WEE-OOO! WEE-OOO!* Red lights were flashing all over, and Alph was nowhere to be seen, the coward.

The wooden doors burst open and guards, tons of them, all filled the room with guns drawn on Stevie. Then a strange thing happened.

A…stranger…thing happened.

The guards began to part, and through them walked the man that caught him…Sadoon Jalali.

He stared at Stevie for several moments, then laid Gary's mask in his lap. Sadoon went down to his knees, and the guards followed immediately, placing all their guns on the ground. They all bowed to Stevie.

Sadoon looked back up to him.

"Steven Tyler, you have done what was once thought impossible. You have infiltrated The Order of the Owl and killed it's head. By the law of The Order…You now lead us," he said.

"HAIL THE OWL! HAIL THE OWL!" they all shouted in unison.

Stevie got dizzy. "Dude, can you just…take the cuffs off?"

Then he threw up on his lap. The guards cheered.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Edit Hate Post Like Post