Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ice Pick Diaries: Taming Of The Ice Queen
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-06-2014, 05:36 PM

[About Ten Years Ago, when I was younger, I always had this fantasy about a girl with blue lips, eyes, and even hair to match also. So my fantasy came true when I saw this girl around at the corner of Huston Ave. on one hot sunny day. I stopped my red dodge charger at the corner and pulled down my window with her blue lips with her eyes staring at me.]

"So, you want to party?"

"Umm...Uh…Sure"

"Let me give you a good time."

[I was excited but nervous at the same time when she got into my car. When we pulled up to a stop light, she was touching me in a way that my hair on my arms stood up. Then she looks at my direction with her big blue eyes as was struggling to focus on the road.]

"So...what's your name?"

"Umm...Tommy…why?"

"I wanted to know."

[Then I drive up a few blocks from the Ave into a dark side street from where her post is. Then Tommy unbuckles his seat belt to find his wallet, but she ended up putting her left leg on my lap and was telling me something.]

"Can you do something for me?"

"Like What?"

"Can you take off my heel and rub my foot?"

"Wait...I'm not so sur-"

"Just do it for me, please"

[Then against my will power I took off her left heel and the stench creeped up on my nose and it got me high too the point I was in heaven. While most guys be like "WTF is that smell", I was like "This Ice Queen Better Give Me a FJ!!". Then I started to rub her foot like a foot massager with my hands, until I took it step further and YES became almost like snitsky and sucked on her toes. ]

"Tommy…What you think you are doing?"

[Then I stopped sucking on her toes to explain what just did.]

"You see.. I am not like most guys you see in the streets."

"What do you mean?"

"I like the female feet anatomy..."

[She looks at me in a disgusted way that made me felt horrible.]

"Get your hands off my foot you creep…God, you're so wired."

[Then I was getting into the point I wanted to impale her eye with an Ice Pick as she continued talking shit on me about it.]

"I knew you were a creep when you rolled by wait until my--"

[Then I done punched her in the face, and she left my car in pain, to make things worse, I pulled out an Uzi out of my window and shot her with no bullets BUT with an Ice Picker bullets that landed her on her back with blood all over middle of the street. All I was thinking about how the way she dissed on my Foot thing, and I see her body and all I said was...]

"....Fuck, you bitch..."

[Then I drive off with her really worn heels on my passenger seat as a remembrance Of the Ice Queen of Huston Avenue.]

Edit Hate Post Like Post