Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 05:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Say What? (RP2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-06-2014, 04:17 PM

The footage you are about to witness is on behalf of one John Austin and only him. We here at XWF do not condone this type of behavior under any circumstances, viewer discretion has been advised..

JOHN AUSTIN'S
[Image: xxx_logo_zps45f71755.jpg]
FILES

Our scene opens up in a small hotel room. You know those hotels that are in the worst part of town, you go in the bathroom and the cockroaches are just chillin in the bath-tub, yup that type of hotel. We see the room is trashed beyond belief. There are empty pizza boxes, beer cans, a half drunken bottle of Crown Royal Black and all other sorts of goodies. We see the bathroom door open up and out comes John Austin wearing nothing but a towel around his waist and a unlit cigar hanging out of his mouth. He bends down in-front of the camera

Hello everyone, I am sorry you caught me a little of guard there...didn't know you would be in here

John Austin bends back up and starts to slowly walk toward the UN-kept bed in the center of the room. He nonchalantly forces the towel around his waist to drop to the floor, revealing the skimpy blue briefs he is wearing around his waist..

Oooops...Don't you hate when that happens?

John begins to laugh a little perverted like as he hops up on the bed. He lays out like a centerfold for Playgirl magazine across the maroon colored bed sheets. He lights the cigar in his mouth and takes a few puffs from it. He places it in the ashtray, just off to the side. You can hear the faint sounds of two females moaning coming from the television in the background. Not to loud but you can tell what John is watching just from the sounds illuminating from it.

You know some say John Austin has been in a down-ward spiral as of late and it all started with the disappearance of my girl with hair brighter than the sun. I tried to tell the father that without her giving me that sweet...mmmm..*John begins to slowly rub his hands across his chest*..let's just say, "lovin".. that I can barely focus to do his biding. Well no worries ladies and gentlemen and those creatures of the night, cause I am back. Yes indeed, I am back and what has got me back into the arms of his darkness is by dabbling in the creatures that he has to watch over every single day.

John begins to laugh very creepy like, too creepy for most...SUDDENLY!...we see coming out from the bathroom is a beautiful brunette with a streak of blonde in her hair. She almost resembles Christine Nash to the T. She is dressed rather provocatively for the night and she slowly walks to the bed-side. She crawls onto the bed and slowly licks the chest of John Austin. She gets up to his neck and she opens up her mouth, baring fangs, could be plastic? but who cares!...She slowly bites onto the neck of Austin as we hear him let out a pleasurable moan. She stops sucking the life out of Austin and rests her head on his shoulder. Her hair covers half her face so we don't see the woman's identity. John bites his lip and goes back to talking to the camera

MMMMM! yes indeed the creatures that walk in the darkness with me, are helping me get back to the promise land. I see what it's like now Zak. This animalistic urge to bite someone on the neck and suck out the blood. You see we both pray onto the same God but we work in different ways. We have our match upcoming here soon and I will be ready for you and Smoke-Man too.

Don't think I haven't forgot about you too Smokey, we have a rich history filled with violence and destruction. I had paved the roads red with your blood down in the darkness where I reside and after our dance in Greenland, it will be no different between you and I.

We see John grab the cigar from earlier and he takes a few more puffs. The room just smells of pure sleaze, you all know what I am talking about. The unknown female can be seen getting under the covers and pulling them over her body, making her invisible to everyone. We see John squirming around.....Get your head outta the gutter folks!

Before I end this and my playtime begins again...Matt and Jim, I know what I said before and I apologize but don't think for one second I am not going to bring the fight. Both Scott Charlotte and I will be coming after you two and Zak and Smoke. We are not going to stop until the snowy ice caps in Greenland are covered red and all of your souls will be for the taken...if the polar bears don't get to them first.....*John begins to smile proudly*....Until then fellas, see you next time

John pulls the cord under-neath the lamp shade to his right and the lights go to black. We hear a pleasure-able howl as we are cut to static.....

[Image: StaticTV_zps907bbfc0.gif]

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-20-2014), Christine Nash (01-06-2014), MattWard (01-06-2014)