Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 06:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Philistine
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-21-2013, 01:00 PM

Act Zero

Luca and Victoria hastily exit the airport they just arrived at. Looking around anxiously, Luca snaps at Victoria with an extremely frustrated tone.

"Do you know where our hotel is?

"Yes Luca, I know where it is."

"Can we please get there?"

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing. Jeez..."

Obviously frustrated herself, she begins walking as fast as she possibly can toward the hotel. Luca follows, matching her pace almost perfectly. The warm temperature is a drastic difference from Albany...

Act 1: Never Late for a Meeting

After a 30 minute walk, the two finally reach the hotel. They bypass the front desk, and make their way to the Conference Rooms. Conference Room 2 is the one they go into, and they are greeted by some familiar to say the least faces. Claudio Salazo, Benny Ibrams, and Frank Eurice. Two empty seats on the other side of the table from the crime lords present themselves, and instantaneously Luca and Victoria take them. Claudio is the first to break the silence.

Claudio: "Listen here Luca, we're honored you could make it to this meeting on such short notice."

Benny: "And 10 minutes early to boot! I'm impressed, kid."

"Yeah, I'm never late for a meeting. So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you ask me to be here?"

"Look, we heard about the deal with Zerik, and Poltera..."

"How?"

"News travels fast in New York, provided you got the money..."

"True enough. What about them?"

"Look, we want to throw in assistance to get rid of Poltera, son of a bitch has no respect for tradition. I mean, how could he keep Zerik on his payroll after he found out he was the guy responsible for killing not only prostitutes in others' rings, but his own too?! The guy's an idiot."

"Hmm, assistance from you three could get that shmuck off the threat list easily."

"Threat list? Easily? Kid, I think you have bigger issues here. That guy set up your friend. That's why you should want in."

"Why? Payback just complicates things. The way I look at it, it's only business.

"If it's only business, why did you kidnap Zerik in the first place?"

"I wanted to know, Not necessarily go out and conduct a vendetta based on the knowledge."

"Kid..."

"Look Claudio, this might not be the way it's always been. But in all honesty, look at the facts here. Everytime there's a vendetta and a war, all it serves to do is kill people and resolve nothing. It just complicates things further. However, a unification and systematic removal of those who oppose said unification would accomplish more than 300 vendettas could ever accomplish."

"Kid... I like the way you think..."

[white]"Yeah. We'll get in contact with the others, Poltera excluded, and get their thoughts."

Act 2: If I was a Gambling Man, I'd Bet on Myself

(Some music to set the mood)

"Seems to be a trend for me as of late. I lose a hard fought match, and I get an easy fucking match next. So, as it stands right now, that pattern continues. Tyler Vegas. What is there I can say about possibly the least interesting man in the world? I can hear you asking that, and to that I say, a lot. First of all, Mr. Vegas is a flash in the pan. Remember when he called out all comers? Sebastian Duke gave him a chance if he were to win just one match. ONE match, and he couldn't even do that. Honestly, I could just no show this event entirely, and I'd still win, that's the funny part. Let's be real here, looking at my opponent, does anyone believe he has a chance? Listen up Tyler, just in case you even plan on being here come Saturday. First, I'm going to beat you as decisively as possible. Next, I'm going to toss you right into the bay. That way I can help the XWF by removing a weak link from the payroll. I mean, if I were a gambling man, I'd bet on myself in this case. Goodnight, asshole..."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post