Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Pretty Face of Wurzel Gummage
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-06-2014, 11:27 AM

Steve hangs up the phone after convincing the receptionist, Stacey, to send him the script to both Peter Gilmour and Justine MacKenzie’s shoot. Steve takes a sip of his whiskey whilst sat on a wooden chair in a room that is lit entirely by candles. He begins to read Justine’s shoot but then sprays it everywhere as he begins to laugh. The camera begins to roll. Steve is wearing a blue Ventuno suit, and the room is entirely empty other than the candles, the wooden chair, him and obviously the camera. He talks lightly, poking fun at first.

Quote:After the get together that me and my boyfriend was at with his friends ended I walked up to his truck as I give him a kiss as we get in the truck as we pulled out as I reach over and grab his right leg as we drove down the street.

“Oh Justine, you and JTC really are two peas in a pod aren’t you? Why do you two insist on doing things as you do something else as something else happens as you fuck off… It’s absolutely ludicrous that you would allow such poor writing for your precious little shoot. I mean, you speaking correctly must be difficult enough but to try and be entertaining with writing like that, is it any wonder no one cares who you are? Well, I suppose we all sort of know who you are… You’re just another whore clinging onto a man about as relevant as the Atlanta Falcons. I love the title of the script as well, ‘not just a pretty face’. Are you kidding me? The wart under your left eye looks like it could genuinely be a second head. Are you sure you aren’t just a Siamese twin? That would explain a lot.”

Writing appears next to Steve in the shot, of course in the original shot Steve is merely reading it from his phone as he did in his last shoot.

Quote:
"Oh Sorry I can't talk to no guys now is it? Lets not have this fight again." As I get out of the truck slamming the down shut. As Jon gets out and slams his door as he grabs his bags and walk past me.

As he walks to the doors leaving me in the parking lot. As I turned around and punched the truck door as I left a nice dent in it. As I lean my arm on the truck as I put my head on the arm. As the camera comes up to me as I turn around when he coughed

“You cannot talk to no guys? Are you a fucking hillbilly? How does anyone slam the down shut? What even is a down? Can anyone make any sense of this at all? I’m lost. I love that whoever wrote the actions for the next part has started every single sentence with ‘As’, a word used to join two sentences together. I mean I am not sure how you and JTC are both so yet competing in the best wrestling federation on the planet. You two are so similar that I’m starting to think that JTC is that repulsive wart of yours.”

Steve laughs once more as he looks at the rest of the shoot.

Quote:"Oh great now it promo time isn't it? Well how about this as an little promo. I'm new here okay I am and I'm not afraid to say it. What I'm also not afriad to say is that I was trained by the best in the business. But you don't care who it was or me for that matter after all I'm new to the business and far as you know I'm just another pretty face. She's nothing, a nobody. Funny how people judges you before they had the chance to see what they have to ofter to the people. Well I'll show all you lazy peaces of shit what I have to ofter and more. I'm teaming up with someone who been trained by a legend in this business a former ten time world champion. He also been in this business for ten years and a former world champion also. The man who have been overlook by XWF management and gets screw week in and week out because he just not the XWF 'Style'. Just because he 'old school' well I'll tell you what jackasses who run this company. Me and Jonathon Thomas Cross will take over this company right under you guys. It don't matter who you throw at us or what not. We will walk in the match with the Xtreme Champion and we will work out as the winner. So Steve Davids do your talking on how you had beat my man JTC already 1.2.3. or how bad you beat him or how I'm a nobody. I'm trash and shit do your shit talking because since you face JTC in that ring he had change his style and trained harder then before. So get perpaired of the 2 out of the 3 Resistance Inc members to have there hands raise up in victory. Now get out of my way I need to talk to my man."

“Ah now moving onto what you call promo time? I’m glad you aren’t afraid to say you’re new here by the way, I mean that takes some real courage right there. Why on Earth would anyone be afraid of saying they are new? I have been here for nearly a year and by the way I’m not even scared to say it. Fucking hell, you people make this too easy. Who on Earth trained you then? The best in the business trained you? I assume you mean the king, Theo Pryce? He’s the king so he must be the best right? Sebastian Duke? Sid Feder? Oh, you were talking about JTC. You know, JTC has only ever won two matches from what I can remember. He was carried through the first round in the lethal lottery by three others, and then he was carried through the second round by yours truly. JTC is worthless and the only things Resistance Inc. seem to be resistant to is talent and an education. Moving on, I believe I have already insulted your face but to clarify you look like Wurzel Gummage, for anyone who doesn’t know who that is simply ask Jeeves or Google. There it is again, peaces… peaces… what is peaces? I mean I guess you are calling us all lazy pieces of shit, but it is so hard to understand someone who is evidently ]

[Image: worzel460.jpg]

He bursts into laughter once more.

[color=#32CD32]“Please tell me JTC hasn’t been lying to you? He’s going around claiming he’s a former world champion is he? Where the hell was JTC a champion? Is he really good at rock, paper, and scissors? Who on Earth is screwing JTC? Last time I checked he gets to team up with a champion and a whore this week in a 3 on 1 handicap match, just how dumb actually are you? You know if someone was trying to screw him, he would be on his own facing 3 right? Then Peter Gilmour thinks the same thing because he’s equally as dumb but I will get onto him later, I wouldn’t want to ‘digress’ as Peter so often says now would I? Old School by old school, do you mean he belongs at school? I can see where you’re coming from with that because he does seem entirely uneducated. 1-0 Justine, that’s your first good point so far. You’re going to work out as the winner now as well are you? So you’re going to work out, pretending to be me? Seeing as you said winner I assume you meant that the person on his own would win, and seeing as you said work out as that person… yeah I don’t know why I am explaining it because I have no doubt in my mind that you still won’t understand a word I am saying. Get perpaired? Do I look like a cat? You two really are… unfuckingbelievable. Peter, I’m going to have a few drinks of scotch and then I will get back to you… you’re next to be shot down by the psycho sensation.”

Steve takes another sip of scotch as the shot fades.
[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (01-06-2014), Morbid Angel (01-06-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-06-2014)