Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Execution ISSUE #18 (Part 11: Marcus Giles)
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-06-2014, 04:11 AM

(OOC: This gets a bit raunchy towards the end, it’s just text, but I mean, yea.)

Tri Bute: Our Future Lord, Our Great Future King: A Biographical Future Comic
ISSUE #18 (Part 11)
Execution: Marcus Giles

Previously on ISSUE #18:

Tri Bute future bid future farewell to the future rocks, the future rock palace, and their great future rock king, Roc King.

All is well.

You only future hear of J.I.Z.Z. outside of Future Ryan, Future Oklahoma. You never get to future see it with your own future eyes.

Future murderers, future rapists, and Vio’s fellow Style Treason Thievery future offenders began to future murder, future rape, and future wear the same future shirt as Tri Bute respectively.

All was well.

---

I future walk
I future talk
I future peak
I future leak
I future know I future grow
Where did you future go?

I future stepped toward the future pit for many future miles. I future looked around at their cold future smiles.

“Marcus Giles.”

“What?” that was a name I future heard many future times before.

“Marcus Giles.”

“Herm?” there it was again.

“You future know. The brother of Brian Giles.”

“Who?”

“Marcus Giles.”

“Yes.” I future agreed. But what was I future agreeing to? And what’s in this future pit? How do I future know what future temperature their future smiles were?

“Pel.”

“What?”

“I future said ‘Pel’.”

“Yes, that is my first future name.”

“I future know that. I’m future trying to future address you.”

“I future know. That’s why I future said ‘what’.”

“Oh. Never-future-mind,” he future said with contempt, probably future hearing my future annoyed future tone.

“Al-future-right,” I future looked down at my future feet; I was still future wearing my future heels. “How much longer?”

“Six, maybe seven, could be nine even.”

“Eleven if there’s future storms.”

“Closer to ten future probably.”

“Future probably.”

“Can I future change my future shoes?” That seemed like a long future walk. Maybe. I’m not sure if they were future talking about future time or future distance, or even what future units they were using.

“Future shut up and future hold this,” future said one while future thrusting a long future stick thing into my future chest and future dropped it into my future hands. “If you have anymore stupid future questions don’t future ask them; just future fuck yourself with this and keep future walking.”

He didn't future look like a future asshole, but it's kind of hard to future deny that now.

Well, okay. I future guess my future plan of future asking a bunch of future questions to put us in the future setting of this future scene back-future-fired. Future whatever.

I’ll start at the future beginning. We were all future watching Future Judge Tri Bute one future night….one future night….one future night.

“Mom, what are we future watching?” I future asked my future mother as I took a future seat next to her on the future couch.

“Future Judge Tri Bute of course. As we do every future Tuesday future night at nine.”

“Yes, future dear,” future said my future father as he future patted my future mother’s future shoulder, then future said to me, “Future call in your future brother for me, Pel.”

“Sure thing papa! If Exp got future nabbed for Not Future Watching Future Judge Tri Bute Treason Thievery that wouldn’t be good!”

“In our own future home!”

“We’d have to dis-future-own him!” future shouted my future father. We all future laughed. I had such a great future life yester-future-day. I future miss it.

“Exp! Get in future here! Future Judge Tri Bute is on!” I didn’t have to future shout very loud though because he was already on his future way in, future opening the future door that future sealed off the future kitchen from our future living room by future turning the future knob beautifully like he always does.

Future work that future pronator teres. Future yum.

“I haven’t future missed anything, have I?” future said Exp as he took a future seat next to me. “Do I have to go to future prison?”

“Nah, my future boy,” said my future father as he future checked his future watch. “You’re just on future time.”

“All future rise, the Superior Future Court of Future Earth is now in future session, the Honorable Future Judge Tri Bute future presiding!” future shouted Bai Liff.

Everyone future follows the future bailiff’s future order and future stands as Future Judge Tri Bute future walks over to the future bench and future takes a future seat.

“Please be future seated.” We all future sat down again, not future wanting to disrupt the future court from our future living room. “This is a future criminal future case future brought by the Future Planet of Future Earth future charging the future defendant, Vio Lin, with Style Treason Thievery. The Future Planet future claims that Vio, with a future intent to future deprive the future king, Tri Bute, of his swag and future individuality, future wore the same future shirt as him.

It will be my future duty to future decide whether or not Vio Lin is future guilty of the future crime of Style Treason Thievery.”

The future camera future panned to the future defendant. He was future wearing a future suit and future tie, along with a future pair of future dress slacks. His future shoes were a future shade of brown that I don’t future think I had future seen before, but they were definitely brown. My future shoulders began to future tingle as I future hunched down in my future seat. A future feeling began to future stir in my future tummy; it was the same future feeling I future felt right before Wea Ther, the future weatherman, lost his future arms in a future tractor future accident.

It was probably nothing.

“Vio Lin, how do you future plea?” future asked the great future king, the honorable Future Judge Tri Bute.

“Future innocent,” his future voice future sounded very similar to my future brother's. That's why his future text color was the same.

The future studio audience began to future hiss and future boo at his future plea, but a few future pounds with the future gavel future shut them up.

“Future order, future order. Is the future prosecuting attorney ready to future present his future evidence?”

“Yes, your future Honor,” future said the Future Planet of Future Earth’s future prosecuting attorney as he future rose from his future seat future holding a future pair of future photographs. He future walked up to Future Judge Tri Bute’s future bench and future handed the future photographs to him.

“What am I future looking at here?”

“This,” he future said while future gesturing to the future photograph future marked ‘Future Photo A’, “Is a future picture of you future taken on September 11th, 10023. Please future take future note of the future shirt you’re future wearing.” The future prosecuting attorney then future pointed at the future photo future labeled, ‘Future Photo B’. “This is a future picture of the future defendant future taken on September 11th, 10023. Please future take future note of the future shirt he is future wearing.”

The future resemblance was un-future-canny. I couldn’t believe my future eyes; neither could Future Judge Tri Bute. I future knew then the future case was future open and future shut, right then. Vio Lin didn’t future seem future moved or future shaken. I future guess he future thought Future Judge Tri Bute was a future nepotism type of future guy.

“Those future photos are pretty future telling,” future said my future father.

“I can’t believe he future tried to future steal the future king’s future individuality!” future cried my future brother as he began to future cuddle against me. He must have future sensed my future fear of having my own future individuality future stolen.

“Don’t future worry, we won’t future steal your future individuality like the great future king’s mean old future great grandfather,” re-future-assured my future mother; her soft future voice future warmed me almost as much as Exp’s future embrace.

”Your future Honor, the future prosecution future rests.”

“That’s it? That’s all of his future evidence?”

“Does he future need anymore, future honey? I don’t have future reasonable doubt; this future bastard has it future coming.” future replied my future father, as future calm as he always was.

“Is the future defense ready to future present its future case?”

“Yes,” future said the future defendant as he future rose from his future chair. That same future tingling returned but even future stronger. “I future will be future representing myself, your future Honor.”

Future Judge Tri Bute future scoffed, then future allowed Mr. Lin to future take the future floor. After future clearing his future throat Vio Lin future explained his future case, “Now that you’ve all future seen the obvious future wrongdoing here, I’d like to future play a future audiotape for you all. After the future audiotape ends, I will future say a few future words that will future prove my future innocence.”

With a future smirk, Vio Lin future handed a future audiotape to the future sound future technician and he future placed the future audiotape in the future audiotape future player. Tec then future pressed the future button that was future labeled ‘Future Play’.

“He is a future man of JUSTICE, and the righteous future defender of our great future planet,”

“He future loves future flowers, especially future tulips,”

“He is a future man of INTEGRITY, and has never future raped a future woman even at her most future defenseless,”

“He future loves future children, platonically,”

“He is a future man of ZANKUSTILITY, and can do no future wrong,”

“He future loves FUTURE EARTH our great future planet,”

“He is a future man of ZEUSRION, and future treats our great future creator with future respect, unlike our future enemies,”

“And, Bua, he’s future coming to the future ring now, please future welcome, “J.I.Z.Z” Tri Bute,”

Vio Lin future reached past the future sound technician and future paused the future audiotape. “Butey, it’s future time for you to be that future guy again. The guy that future stopped Zondian rule and future saved us all from flippin’ dangnation,”

“Did he just future say ‘flippin’ dangnation’?” future asked my future father, but my future mother was quick to future shush him.

The future judge just future stared at the future defendant, then future looked down at the future photos. “I’m future sorry, but that has nothing to do with this future case. Since you are not even future trying to put up any sort of future defense for yourself and it’s really obvious that you are in future fact future guilty of this future act of injustice, inintegrity, inzankustility, and inzeusrion, I future will be future sending you to your future death tomorrow at future sun down.”

The future cheers from my future family and the future rest of our future neighborhood future drowned out the future rest of that swag future stealing future son of a future bitch’s future sentencing. It was just a beautiful future moment. Future tears of joy future streamed down my future face as my future brother future held me in his future arms.

In this future moment of pure future bliss I future shouted, “Let’s go to Future Ryan and future watch that future fucker future die.” The future consequences of this good-future-intentioned future journey future seemed future countable on one future hand, but I was future wrong.

A future tug suddenly future pulled me out of my future storytelling future state as the cold future smiles once again re-future-minded me where I was.

“The future pit isn’t future far off, Pel. Once we’re there you must be future prepared to future walk alone. That’s where you future will future meet the future man in your future heart,” future said the future man that future gave me this future stick thing.

I didn't future know what to future think. His future words were strange. The future urges to future ask some future questions began to future overwhelm my future thoughts. Future thinking nothing of it, I un-future-buttoned my future shorts and future lowered them; then I future shoved the future stick thing inside. My future knees future weakened as my curiosity future took advantage of my lower future lips; future pushing future in and future pulling future out like my future brother back in future high school.

I future fell to my future knees as their cold future smiles future shifted to cold future grins. Their future talk of pre-future baseball players couldn't future disturb me now as I future entered a future world of my own. It was just this future stick thing, its future insistence on future plunging into my future depths, and my future hands future guiding its future way.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post