Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
All the sick children and all those sick sick old men
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-06-2014, 03:01 AM

Chapter 2: A very strange conversation

We move now to a new location, to a place that could not be more parallel to our current location of 2013 as it is in all actuality 1945, we are entrenched in Germany and the voice in the back of a very well known fascist's head is telling him its time to end his existence and move onto the next life and his glorious punishment for the crimes he committed while making himself a god. It is a young man maybe of 25 years old pacing back and forth in a dark room with a single light bulb waving back and forth following the pacers path

Hitler's Passenger: It's time, let it go, transcend with your beloved and become The God you so richly deserve to be viewed as, your war is over and while it is not won, you will never be forgotten in all the days the universe has left, this entire planet will forever know your name, you are on the cusp of becoming The God of Righteous Genocide, a saint in the eyes of all that is evil in and one of, if not the most terrifying agents of darkness by all who stand in the light

And now we find ourselves in the womb looking at a newly sprouted Fetus

Fetus: Wow, I can't believe the gullible twat actually did it

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: Well you have been trying to get the poor little sociopath to commit suicide since the war council tried to finish him, in fact you set that up as what would have been the most insane case of suicide the world would of never seen. If he hadn't discovered what was going on when you weren't paying attention this would have been happening much sooner

Fetus: How long this time?

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: 40 years give or take, I don't pay much attention

Fetus: Yeah no shit, Samadei, how long do I have too keep doing this, why the hell are they resurrecting me this time, why can't I wait in the green room with all the other chosen ones, I'm done with dead alive dead. You do know no matter how many times I have to die I don't get an after life

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: You did that not me, not Lander just you, Adeus my friend you are never going to clear this curse if you don't start steering this fucking psychopath's in the other direction. Come on dude you only have to save one

Adeus: BULLSHIT! Saving one of these Homicidal, Genocidal and just straight parricidal mother fuckers is basically saving the planet. The last 3 heads I woke up in were just horrid people Medi. I watched them order the deaths of millions of people everyday and I smiled for most of it, I don't know how to stop smiling about it, how am I meant to save someone from themselves when I like who they are too much?

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: Dude no offense but in the place of saints Hitler takes a sharpened pineapple in the anus daily, Attila the Hun is killed over and over by small children wielding very very blunt axes and we won't even talk about the punishments Aletherea has been dealing with for the past
2 centuries now

Adeus: Fuck has it really been that long? She was actually out of her mind man

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: Yeah and you were in it and you still couldn't stop 150,000 Eritrean men from being piled like bonfires and set alight, what was it she used to say again?

There is an audible sigh from the fetus as it answers

Adeus: “All your Wives and Daughters and Grandmothers would want you all to burn, they never told you but that's why they watched you walk out your door to come here and try and gain my favor”

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: All those men sent there for her pleasure, that must have been a long 18 years for you Adeus, but then that's the joys of a queen suffering from psychosis of the loins

Adeus: I will never forgive you lot for that, seriously that was my boiling point

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: Well yes, that was the last time you were allowed in the palace of Micheal

Adeus: Come on, are they still calling it that? The guys been gone for a gods lifetime, I saw him myself when he came down, that's how I ended up in this god forsaken job in the first place

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: Your the one who got involved Kid, you had to grab a hold as he fell

Adeus: He was only with me a decade

Indiscernible voice from nowhere: YOU TIED HIM TO A ROCK AND ATE HIS LIVER FOR DINNER EVERY NIGHT!

Adeus: Bullshit, I had some tender loin from his leg, the liver was always being eaten by some bird or other...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another plane we are bathed in darkness and in the background we can here muffled jovial screaming that is uncomfortably chilling to say the least and shit your pants terrifying if you want to go the whole hog, the lights go up and there is a man in a very official suit outside at a gate, on the pillars there are brass plaques reading “Goreyville Normality asylum” and below it is scratched in cat looking claw marks “Abandon rational thought all yee who enter here (its way more fun.)” The brass iron gates swing open with the squeak everyone is obviously expecting but it is so well timed and lasts just long enough to make the impression it's there. It gives the whole thing a sense of chaotic efficiency, this feeling lingers as we follow a drive way with an acceptable amount of twists and turns and a quick jaunt through a difficult but high paced hedge maze to find ourselves looking at an old sanitarium that looks like it has specifically been made to look like and old sanitarium. There are a couple of old Ambulances outside but they look more like converted hearses than the ghost buster’s car, there is a scarecrow in the field beside the main building, its screaming

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post