Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 12:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Softer Side of Morbid...Part 4....Fucking car!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2014, 10:41 PM

This song is for Ray Peterson and Mariah

The scene opens to Morbid Angel walking into a night club just a few miles away from the arena where the next show will take place. Morbid who has never been a big club scene guy decides to have a little fun. After all being a GOOD father is hard work! The scene is what is to be expected. a lot of the hip hop music playing in the background. Very loud and very dark! Morbid walks his way over to the bar and waits to be attended on. Beside him is an ugly woman that has a slight resemblance of a man. Morbid takes notice of this thing and leans in.

[Image: Dude-Looks-Like-a-Lady-4df69a70754ec_hires.jpg]

Morbid-”Excuse me miss!”

The woman looks at Morbid Angel. She is very drunk and slurs her words

Woman-” Whassss you wantin?”

Morbid who is even more repulsed by her now that she is looking him dead on, takes a step back and asks

Morbid-”Do you know Ray Peterson? “

Woman-”Whatda did he look lerk”

Morbid thinks for a few seconds trying to describe the ebony man

Morbid-”big, dumb looking, has the skin tone of thick molasses and a wide nose for smelling trouble in prison food”

The woman looked confused

Morbid-”wrestles for the XWF”

Woman gets all excited

Woman-”YES! I remember him! He and I use to have a thing when he was in school years ago. Sad he fell out of love with me”

Morbid-”Was the penis too much for him?”

The woman looks mildly offended

Woman-”I don’t have a penis! I am all Woman!

Morbid-” Yeah sure you are and my real name is Ted Bundy! HA!”

At this time the woman tosses her drink at Morbid Angel who moves and the glass with the liquid sails across the bar and hits none other that Peter Gilmour right on the back!

Peter Gilmour-”WHAT THE FUCK! WHO IN THE FUCKING FUCK THREW THAT FUCKING SHIT!”

Morbid smirked and pointed at the ugly woman who was trying to get away from the bar…Peter made his way over to Morbid Angel who stood laughing.

Peter Gilmour-”You Fucking threw that!?”

Morbid amused and still partially laughing

Morbid-”nope. I would have aimed for your face”

Peter Gilmour who already is not known for being a happy gentleman becomes a little more upset

Peter Gilmour--”I think it was you motherfucker!”

Peter picks up a near by drink from the man behind him and throws it at Morbid Angel! The liquid splashes Morbid Angel’s face!

TSSSSSSS!

The alcohol burns as if drips down! Morbid’s demeanor changes as now he has been officially challenged!

Morbid grabs a beer bottle from the bar and breaks it in half!

A man from behind grabs Morbid’s Shoulder

Man-”That was my fucking Beer!”

Morbid ripped his shoulder free and quickly turned around! It was none other than HANK LANE!

The odds of Morbid Angel pissing off two people from the XWF in one night is very good but within 5 minutes is normally beyond him! Morbid takes a battle stance as he prepares for battle!

At this time another man walks up behind Morbid and pushes him!

Pushing man-”did you call my girl ugly?!”

Morbid turns around swinging and connects with a solid right hook to the mans face knocking in a few feet away unconscious! But the man didn’t come alone! 6 more guys jump on the attack leaping on Morbid Angel who was trying to keep from falling. Gilmour and Lane who are true fans of violence join in the fight!
Seeing Gilmour pinching a man and Lane body slamming another onto the bar! after that things got pretty distorted between who was hitting who. Suddenly you see the fist of Hank Lane hit Morbid Angel in the eye!

Morbid Angel-”WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE FUCK!”

Morbid went into kill mode as would most getting hit in the face! Morbid starts throwing tables and bottles and even some glass cups until all the attackers run for cover!

Peter Gilmour stands looking around holding a broken piece of table…Hank Lane heads back to the bar to get another beer if they’ll serve them after all that carnage!

Morbid looking accomplished after the fight looks at the two

Morbid-”Buy you two a drink?”

Gilmour nods to the offer as well as Lane

Hank Lane reorders his beer and Gilmour orders some Crown on the rocks…Morbid Angel orders a tap water.

Hank Lane-”Why are you going to order water and pay for our drinks?”

Morbid takes a drink of his water

Morbid-”Drinking is bad for you! Someone should have told you all that”

Peter Gilmour-” Motherfucker you inject steroids all the fucking time!”

Morbid-”at least they are healthy! I mean its not like I am snorting coke off the ass of some hooker!”

Hank Lane looks over at Morbid and gives a chuckle

Hake Lane-”HA! I remember the 80’s! that’s not the only thing you could snort off a woman’s ass!”

Peter and Morbid look at Lane kind of odd

Gilmour-”I am not sure I even want to know what the fuck you are talking about.”

Morbid finishes his water and stands up.

Morbid-”Well, its time for me to go. I have Xerces in the vehicle ready to leave I just wanted to find that woman that Ray Peterson was talking about. Damn she was an ugly bitch!

Hank Lane-” Wait! You left your son in the car?”

Morbid-”Yeah”

Peter Gilmour-”Dude, its fucking 15 degrees outside!”

Morbid-”The kid won’t freeze…OK and if he did so what!”

Hank Lane-”if I can offer you some advice. Be nice to the kid man. No need to fuck him up some more.”

Morbid turns to walk out of the bar not wanting to hear that.

Peter Gilmour-”YOU HEARD HIM! AND AVOID CLOWNS!…I swear those fucking things are creepy!”

The scene cuts to Morbid outside the bar walking to his 2014 Lincoln Navigator

Morbid-”Ray fucking Peterson! Holy SHIT!!
What the fuck was that a brief glimpse of your wet dream? Let me first start by saying a running back benching 450 is very much bullshit! You need to run your dark ass FAST before you get taken down! Sad to say but you were wrong…then you fucked this “hot” chick for hours you say and by 3 hours you mean 3 seconds because truthfully that’s all we all believe you have in you and an extra 4 hours again? Not physically possible. A man can only orgasm so many times in an hour and after 3 hours of love making the soft skin on the male penis would actually chafe and become really sore. Not to mention the vagina…that’s why men go through what’s known as “tender time” when the penis becomes tender and after 15 minutes its ready for round two and as things progress it takes longer and longer to become ready. You can’t have intercourse for 7 hours. You can lay and talk and maybe fuck 3 times…maybe but any more than that is just pushing the realm of possibilities. If she was a whore then I believe she could take 15 dicks in 7 hours…you sir couldn’t push it for 7 hours. Your penis would bleed and her vagina would feel more like sand paper. Two things spelling bullshit.
Three is if you think any self respecting white man would let some two bit uncle tom boss them around…you are their token nigga! You are worth nothing to them except for them to say “oh I’m not racist because I have a black friend…look here’s Ray Peterson!” that’s what you are worth! If you gave up a football career for wrestling then you make some bad mistakes in life. Foot ball pays more than wrestling and you are less likely to die a painful death catching a ball. This makes you four times the idiot!

Morbid walks up next to the SUV and pulls out his keys

Shall I keep going? I think I shall!
Fighting in a club like that over a woman you run into many different things so I know you have no idea what you are talking about. Every man comes with other men and if you fuck with one you fuck with all! No one fights alone in a dark club. If you did happen to catch this man off guard and fought him alone then you had the exception to every rule ever! No one goes to bars or clubs along unless they are drunks or looking for some good rape! Besides no man would ever back down no matter how big you say you are! Its male honor! And when it comes to women it’s a fight to the death! A death that you would meet.
Lets say I am a normal man of normal size. Were talking maybe 6ft and 200lbs…sounds normal… you being on steroids and thinking you’re the cock of the walk, walking around like you own the place and want to take the woman I was talking too. This is my woman as of right now…we talked and she touched my balls and now you want to take her with your monkey looking face…guess what not only would you lose that exchange either by my crew attacking with me or I would stab you and considering the size difference between us and you being aggressive and attacking first by touching I am within the LAW to defend myself and since you are on drugs I would have killed you….with a knife…then fucked lovely miss Mariah and blow my load on her fucking face.

Here’s another idea…she was a black woman in a dark club…HOW COULD YOU SEE HER? Nigga you black and she black! Did you like the shine of her teeth? Maybe you mean dark Spanish….either way your entire story caved in on its self and now you are left with a gigantic hole to climb out of! I mean come on! Be entertaining as much as you can but don’t like so blatantly and expect me and Little Lord Caliban to believe that. Hell he knows the nightclub rule…and the bar rule….maybe not the same clubs we are use too…he is a prostitute and is a little ashamed of admit it out loud…I keep telling him its nothing to be ashamed about because we all have to make money and these men who pay only want the darkest hole on his body…guess which hole that is? Its not like your mother kisses you on the asshole…always on the mouth or cheek. Admit it you gigolo…and what’s up with all this Irish shit? McBride and you and who the fuck else here is Irish! Why? They suck! But I do understand why you came here to sell your ass….Ireland is a dump and you can make more than a few chips here.

Does all this sound mean? I don’t mean for it to sound mean? or is it because I am crushing your entire arguments? So not only am I going to literally destroy you all in the ring but I will prove that you both are bumbling idiots! I love it! It makes me feel so good! And I am so happy my Little Ray Peterson decided to join out allotted Promo time after like 4 days…all that masturbating to naked pictures of Caliban jamming a root in his ass from the “rapey tree” as it were…I saw that video you sent me online! I did not appreciate it one bit! It was funny….I never thought I would have seen a man try and push a tree root up his own ass dry…didn’t think it was possible…I would say go ahead and prove me wrong but I guess there is no point in that now…I know Ray got the video too because we were tagged together in the Email…I know he liked it because who would sleep with a liar like Peterson? Easy answer…maybe you for the right price but I’ll say NO ONE!

Ray…I expected better from you after all this! We were suppose to have this great thing going where we both try and talk shit on each other then you admit to being my little nig-lit! Now what? We going to just ignore one another? I’ll make you this bet…
If I best you in the ring you have to be my slave for a week! If you best me I will buy you that first class ticket…ONE WAY back to Africa! I would say to the best part of Africa but there is no best part…so…yeah…

And Caliban so what! My record is obviously better than yours…if you were so good then tell me your record before I just have to keep on assuming that you are a Losing pile of shit that the XWF executives decided to torture me with! And Ray who is basically useless…I’m sure he will cit on the side of the ring playing with legos drooling all over the place because of how he is and we will fight for a few moments until your next paying customer calls and you have to leave so you can buy all that weed you smoke…goddamn! Everyone here smokes weed and shit! What ever happened to real drugs like cocaine? Me personally will stick to Steroids! that’s what I like best!”

Morbid gets into the SUV. The insides were still warm with Xerces sitting in the back watching the TV…is it possible Morbid is growing to like this child?

STAY TUNED NEXT TIME FOR THE FINAL PART OF “THE SOFTER SIDE OF MORBID”! answers will be answered! Or maybe there will be just more questions…who the fuck knows anyway!

The scene fades to blood red!

(OOC- Thank you to Hank Lane and Peter Gilmour for the use of their peoples…I hope I controlled them well.)

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-05-2014), Theo Pryce (01-06-2014)