Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gilmour!
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-04-2014, 09:18 PM

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2014, 09:40 PM

i have nothing to prove to u barney.. i beat you 3 times now.... but if u want me to end your career ill do it real easy.. but on MY TIME.. u wait in line like the rest of these sad fucks

so go choke on that dip BITCH!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-04-2014, 10:19 PM

"Line? LINE!!! Are you kidding me, Peter? I've said to myself time and time again I would not involve myself in the affairs of Peter Gilmour and company, especially after you were one of the first to wish me luck with , but it is time to come out of the wood works.

You are challenged daily, Petey, fucking daily!! With each challenge that is thrown out on our most "prestigious" X-treme champion you'd think he would think he does actually have a line forming of people wanting to face him, but by now he'd have already smashed each and everyone of them with as much as he talks about doing so. You wanna know the sick thing? The only reason you have a line forming behind you is because you continue to deny every challenger whether it be Madison or Green, the latter of which wants to return and put his own career on the line against. Hell, the former King of the XWF wants to put a years worth of work and pay on the line!!!

You've got all these contenders and challengers, but you think all of them are a waste of time that you'd beat them in a few seconds, but you barely get in the ring anymore with them. So I guess it's great that you have a match coming up soon, but wait isn't it a handicap match for your precious title? Another way ol' Gilly gets to sit back and have his battles fought for him as he runs. So, go ahead, run. You won't see me chasing after you like the rest. You get so close to everyone and taunt them with that belt only to turn tail and get out of the way when they want a fight. Where is the old Peter Gilmour who would have actually done something and silenced the critics immediately. I hope you have an answer because he obviously isn't here, just some cowardice bully who breaks deals when he feels it doesn't best suit him. There, now that Pandora's box is open let the demons fly at me."

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2014, 11:35 PM

Scotty still doesn't know. but he will soon

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-05-2014, 03:33 AM

(01-04-2014, 09:40 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i have nothing to prove to u barney.. i beat you 3 times now.... but if u want me to end your career ill do it real easy.. but on MY TIME.. u wait in line like the rest of these sad fucks

so go choke on that dip BITCH!

I figured you would run like a little bitch. You run your mouth and when somebody calls you out on it, You back down and make excuses. You scared that I might actually beat you and take your precious belt away from you? You proved to me that Rosa is the one who wears the pants in the relationship. You dodge people and run your mouth but you are nothing but an embarrassment to the originals that paved the way for the new generation of XWF. Whatever, bro.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-05-2014, 11:58 AM

u didnt read my post carefully u fat fuck. i said ill be glad to end your career once again. And who the hell is Rosa? My fiance's name is ROSE SMITH.

Just stfu and go choke on that dip which is killing your teeth, not that you have any to begin with. But keep thinking you can beat me Barney.. I beat you 3 times before.. 2 times as your fat self and 1 time when you was RBI.. oh didnt think I would remember something from the JON BROWN ERA? I beat your sorry ass then, and I will continue to do it and finally retire your pathetic fat ass for good! You're not fit to be a champion anymore. Your time has passes Barney. When I beat you and end your career.. dont come back! no more reunion tours, no more one off matches.. STAY AWAY FROM THE BUSINESS!! And as for you taking my belt... over my dead body bitch.
Im going to beat you and maybe ill take your dip and spill it all over your fat ass. Then I'll take the chew and stuff it down your throat until you choke on it and die. But you'll probably have a heart attack before that happens because I'll run circles around you.

Face it Barney, you can't win this match.. but keep thinking you can.. I'll see you real soon FATTY!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

01-05-2014, 03:44 PM

(01-05-2014, 11:58 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u didnt read my post carefully u fat fuck. i said ill be glad to end your career once again. And who the hell is Rosa? My fiance's name is ROSE SMITH.

Just stfu and go choke on that dip which is killing your teeth, not that you have any to begin with. But keep thinking you can beat me Barney.. I beat you 3 times before.. 2 times as your fat self and 1 time when you was RBI.. oh didnt think I would remember something from the JON BROWN ERA? I beat your sorry ass then, and I will continue to do it and finally retire your pathetic fat ass for good! You're not fit to be a champion anymore. Your time has passes Barney. When I beat you and end your career.. dont come back! no more reunion tours, no more one off matches.. STAY AWAY FROM THE BUSINESS!! And as for you taking my belt... over my dead body bitch.
Im going to beat you and maybe ill take your dip and spill it all over your fat ass. Then I'll take the chew and stuff it down your throat until you choke on it and die. But you'll probably have a heart attack before that happens because I'll run circles around you.

Face it Barney, you can't win this match.. but keep thinking you can.. I'll see you real soon FATTY!

I wrestled as RBI? That's kinda funny considering RBI was 5'9 and 185 lbs. I'm 5'10 and 320 lbs. Talk about my weight all you want to. You can threaten to kill me all you want but remember this... If I die, You are coming with me. Who you gonna call when I get through with you? I screwed up your fiancé's name. Sue me. You got lucky beating me and this time, You won't. This time, I will be winning like Charlie Sheen and then after I win, I will twerk my way back to the top.

Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-05-2014, 04:32 PM

I wouldn't worry about this. Peter will have nothing to defend after wednesday.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-05-2014, 08:58 PM

thats what you think Steven.. I'm going to beat you into oblivion and then set your ass on fire!!

barney you were RBI don't lie to us. i'm going to end your career and make sure u never come back!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2014, 09:27 PM

How about this Pete, Allison and Me against you and whoever likes you enough to tag with you? Ya fat sack of dog shit.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
El Rey Offline
ROAR!!!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-05-2014, 09:48 PM

ROAR!!!

Loose translation: I'll be Gilmour's partner if need be.

[Image: skalpovichyz-profile_banner-8c65935bd8a36e96-480.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-05-2014, 09:56 PM

(01-05-2014, 09:27 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: How about this Pete, Allison and Me against you and whoever likes you enough to tag with you? Ya fat sack of dog shit.

BRING IT ON! both of you will get sent to the hospital!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2014, 10:10 PM

Morbid Angel is very amused! Very Amused!!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2014, 10:10 PM

(01-05-2014, 09:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(01-05-2014, 09:27 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: How about this Pete, Allison and Me against you and whoever likes you enough to tag with you? Ya fat sack of dog shit.

BRING IT ON! both of you will get sent to the hospital!
I doubt you'll even show up you fat pussy ass mother fucker. Isn't there one last twinkie box with your name on it? In a phrase to cut your lips, suck my dick.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-05-2014, 10:39 PM

oh ill show up.. and SATAN is coming with me ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2014, 10:42 PM

Right. Suddenly I'm more afraid of the turd I flushed down the toilet this morning than of you. You're a piss poor excuse of a champion. Go run 5K, fatty.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-06-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-05-2014, 10:45 PM

least i have a belt ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2014, 10:55 PM

I've been here less than a month, you dense guinea. Go back to shoving deli meats up your ass like John Madison's crow bar. How are you a champion? Hell, how are you even relevant?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-05-2014, 11:13 PM

hard work and determination little man.. someday when you're good enough you'll see that

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Or I could be like you and just turn down almost every challenge that comes my way, only take handicap matches so it's stacked in my favour, then tell everyone to suck my dick, thus creating an air of mystery about me. Nah, I think I'll just kick your ass a few times. Seems to work for everyone else.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-05-2014, 11:22 PM

we'll see if u can back up those words with a broken friggin neck!

ooc: January 29th works for u and the fatman?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2014, 11:26 PM

OOC: Yeah, works great. And by the way, I really do enjoy your character, he reminds me of Joe Pesci. I just wanted to try a tag match, and this seemed like a good opportunity. Hope it's good.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-06-2014, 10:41 AM

He wishes he was as cool as Gollum. He's just a dried up used Tampon. Call John Black, I hear he likes Tampons. Sick fuck.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-06-2014, 10:45 AM

(01-06-2014, 06:55 AM)Michael McBride Said: "I love how Gilmour will only fight if he's title isn't on the line, due to the fact he thinks he will get the crown that way, which we all know he can't and two if he has a partner with him. Peter, you're no man, you're a little boy. You remind me of that creepy little bastard and his ring. You know, he's in the cave and all like."My ring my ring." Or whatever the fuck he does. I'm sure Frodo knows who I'm talking about. That's how Peter is with his belt."

I would've gladly given u a shot at my belt.. but you blew it.. like you BLOW everything and everybody else!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Table Offline
It's Table Time!

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-06-2014, 10:54 AM

IT'S TABLE TIME!

Actually, it's 12:53...

SHUT UP!

[Image: tlc_zpsd46c3f35.jpg]
Table Approved Quotes

Who wouldn't want a ghost prostitute? - Mr. Satellite

Being offended is no reason to cheat - Archie Lawson
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Table's post:
Amos James Jr. (01-06-2014), Hunter Payne (01-06-2014), Stone Cold Steve Austin (01-07-2014), Unknown Soldier (06-02-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-06-2014, 10:59 AM

(01-06-2014, 10:45 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(01-06-2014, 06:55 AM)Michael McBride Said: "I love how Gilmour will only fight if he's title isn't on the line, due to the fact he thinks he will get the crown that way, which we all know he can't and two if he has a partner with him. Peter, you're no man, you're a little boy. You remind me of that creepy little bastard and his ring. You know, he's in the cave and all like."My ring my ring." Or whatever the fuck he does. I'm sure Frodo knows who I'm talking about. That's how Peter is with his belt."

I would've gladly given u a shot at my belt.. but you blew it.. like you BLOW everything and everybody else!

Only because McBride is the only one here more pathetic than you are. Maybe you two should team up then I can beat both of you at once. It'll be easy, the Irish never win anything.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-06-2014, 11:58 AM

how about trying to beat someone who is 3x better than u ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-06-2014, 12:26 PM

(01-06-2014, 11:58 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how about trying to beat someone who is 3x better than u ;)

I'm fighting you, aren't I? Your last comment confuses me. Am I now fighting Steve Davids? Theo Pryce? Hunter Payne? Who am I going against who's better than I am? You must have found one helluva partner to make that claim.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-06-2014, 01:50 PM

someone from my past.. figure it out

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-06-2014, 01:54 PM

(01-06-2014, 11:58 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: how about trying to beat someone who is 3x better than u ;)

How about fighting your own battles you punk bitch?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-06-2014, 01:56 PM

Either Fatback, unknown Soldier, or Feder. Doesn't matter, no one's afraid of you, or anyone you're friends with. I will get a ladder and choke slam your ass. Bitch, it better be Feder, he's the only shot you have at winning.[/color]

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-06-2014, 02:18 PM

I have heard from a very reliable source that his partner is Fatback.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Theo Pryce (01-06-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-06-2014, 02:32 PM

(01-06-2014, 02:18 PM)Sid Feder Said: I have heard from a very reliable source that his partner is Fatback.

Well they are joined at the hip these days.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

01-06-2014, 03:51 PM

I tell you what, Gilmour. I will team with Frodo and destroy you in the ring. You are an idiot if you think I am Ryou Bakari Itemri. Let's take a look at me first.

[Image: picture011.jpg]

Now, Let's take a look at Ryou Bakari Itemri..

[Image: Tommy-Dreamer-psd56890.png]

Maybe the fat has really destroyed your brain and it will be easy pickings for me and Frodo.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-06-2014, 04:58 PM

My Friend chewing tobacco is not good for you.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
(01-06-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-06-2014, 05:35 PM

i hope u choke on that chew Barney

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-06-2014, 05:38 PM

Allison, you and I will demolish them. We will walk away the winners, and Feder/Gilmour will be lucky to walk out at all. I've already bought my ladder to choke slam this piece of garbage. Gilmour, know what sound shit makes when it hits the canvas? I'll make sure the audience finds out on the 29th, but a sneak preview, it goes WOP.

EDIT: Gilmour, this is what I'm going to do to you. [Image: aRQ4zB5_460sa.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-06-2014, 06:09 PM

(01-05-2014, 11:58 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u didnt read my post carefully u fat fuck. i said ill be glad to end your career once again. And who the hell is Rosa? My fiance's name is ROSE SMITH.

Aw, remember when Peter over here was crying his eyes out whenever someone called him fat? Now you're calling someone else fat? You're a fucking hypocrite, I would just like this to be known right now because no one else has said anything about this shit.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-06-2014, 06:27 PM

ur gonna hit me with that lame finisher?

im gonna break your neck just.. like... THIS

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-06-2014, 06:31 PM

That's not my finisher. I'm just going to that especially for you. Take a nasty dump, make sure I get gassy as hell, let the smell linger on my nuts a little, then stick your fat head in there and pile drive your ass.

Hate Post Like Post