Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Gilmour dong worships the jesus
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2014, 08:08 PM

Hey Peter, I heard you were looking for me so that you could "end me."

Well, you're out of luck if you expect to find me in some broken down church. How about we meet in a more appropriate place, like an XWF ring?

Hell, I don't understand your frustration with me, Pete.

I don't hold any titles at the moment. In fact, I'm at the bottom, trying to work my way up. But I'm still on your hit list?

Shit, it must have something to do with me forcing that crowbar up your ass right after I forced the European Champion to tap out prior to the match even taking place. After all, if you truly felt like you walked away that night as the better man, you wouldn't be overly concerned with the former King of the XWF.

So back to what I was saying about us meeting in the ring... Let's settle this one on one, Peter. I know you looooove handicap matches, but I'm not interested in sharing our moments together with anyone else. Plus, your only friend around here is Sid, and Sid already backed down from John Madison twice in the span of one year.

You don't have to put your title on the line.

But maybe you can talk me into putting something on the line.

Maybe I would be willing to retire from active competition in the XWF if you were somehow able to beat me. Maybe I would even get down on my knees and suck your dick.

However, that type of stipulation would require you to put something up as well. No-- not you leaving, since I cannot bear the thought of losing my punching bag for one second. I'm not interested in your title either.

I want something more personal, Pete.

How about, if you lose, I get to choose your new body/look? In other words, I take you back to your favorite plastic surgeon and I have him give you an entirely new look.

Don't worry, I'm not going to turn you into some mutated farm animal or anything like that. I'm a reasonable person, just ask NAZI and Supernova.

So if I lose, I suck your dick and never set foot in a wrestling ring ever again.
If you lose, you get a new look of John Madison's choosing. And you must keep that look until you beat me.

I'm also okay with you backing down from that and us just having a straight up one on one contest where I get up in ya' with a crowbar again.

Careful, Peter. Slow down and think about your next move.

Choose wisely.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-03-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-03-2014, 11:25 PM

Your stips are stupid.

No deal.

I win you retire from xwf forever. You win I can't fught you for a year regardless if you r champion or not.

Accept or stfu and leave me alone. U deny ur a

Ooc: I'm not doing anything regarding a new look. Plus this is stupid

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 12:40 AM

This isn't a negotiation, Peter. You go by my stupid stipulations or you don't get to end me. Simple as that.

Oh well, deal is off the table.

Leave you alone? You're the one who has me on your hit list, dumbass!
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 01:15 AM

I like how Peter thinks that it's beneficial for me to not have to fight him for a year. I love making Peter's life hell so I'd lose on that deal either way.
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-04-2014, 02:45 AM

The only thing Gilmore can end is a meal and he can't even do that anymore from the look of it

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 06:08 AM

So I have an idea. Why won't you two, oh I don't know, just have a regular match. John Madison vs. Peter Gilmour . No stipulations, no titles on the line, none of that shit.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-04-2014, 07:04 AM

(01-04-2014, 06:08 AM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said: So I have an idea. Why won't you two, oh I don't know, just have a regular match. John Madison vs. Peter Gilmour . No stipulations, no titles on the line, none of that shit.

I think we're a little bit past that, son. Words have been said... crowbars have been stuffed in bad places... this is FAR from regular.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-04-2014), Wyatt Reynolds (01-17-2014)
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 07:09 AM

Far from regular? Like a buried alive in feces, urine, bloody tampons, vomit and (exploding) semen match?

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-04-2014, 08:13 AM

dont worry John.. u can run from me.. but when I get my hands on you.. u will wish you were never born.. You're going to BURN IN HELL!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-04-2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:dont worry John.. u can run from me..

He challenged you, you declined. Both of those are indisputable facts.

So then how exactly is he running from you?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 02:13 PM

(01-04-2014, 09:47 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
Quote:dont worry John.. u can run from me..

He challenged you, you declined. Both of those are indisputable facts.

So then how exactly is he running from you?

Petey can't run so I think the phrase he was looking for was actually "running for me"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
Theo Pryce (01-04-2014)
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 02:24 PM

What? You sound like a stepchild.

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 03:25 PM

I feel very sorry for your imagination then, if your mind wasn't able to put that together the way mine did it must be dead in the water

Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 03:43 PM

If I can't understand illiteracy and ignorance then I'm dead in the water?

I'll just sit back and wait till you find a good answer for that.

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-04-2014, 04:10 PM

Let's end this fuckin shit..... I decline the challenge!! Now close this shit!! If I'm a pussy so wat.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 04:22 PM

..... Pussy

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-04-2014, 04:22 PM

And I get a lot of it thanks

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 04:38 PM

only if that illiteracy is all in your head, dude don't ever read Shakespeare or that pretty little money maker of yours is going to explode

Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 04:40 PM

My penis will explode? Noooooooooooo

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-04-2014, 05:12 PM

Caliban, you're just feeding Williams with more rubbish coming out your mouth...So i'd advise you to stop now before it's too late...William maybe you should take on Madison's shitty stip if you want..who knows you might need a new face anyways or have that win against a BC member to boost that record of your's so badly....Peter, YOU do what you want to do, If you don't want to face Madison or the stips he plans out...then you don't have to prove anything.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

01-04-2014, 05:31 PM

(01-04-2014, 04:10 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Let's end this fuckin shit..... I decline the challenge!! Now close this shit!! If I'm a pussy so wat.

Says the X-treme Champion?

Something is wrong with this picture.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 06:21 PM

(01-04-2014, 05:12 PM)John_Black Said: Caliban, you're just feeding Williams with more rubbish coming out your mouth...So i'd advise you to stop now before it's too late...William maybe you should take on Madison's shitty stip if you want..who knows you might need a new face anyways or have that win against a BC member to boost that record of your's so badly....Peter, YOU do what you want to do, If you don't want to face Madison or the stips he plans out...then you don't have to prove anything.

and who exactly are you? Or who are you pretending to be, oh wait we know that don't we, who was it again, emmmmm oh yeah someone with talent

Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 06:41 PM

(01-04-2014, 05:12 PM)John_Black Said: Caliban, you're just feeding Williams with more rubbish coming out your mouth...So i'd advise you to stop now before it's too late...William maybe you should take on Madison's shitty stip if you want..who knows you might need a new face anyways or have that win against a BC member to boost that record of your's so badly....Peter, YOU do what you want to do, If you don't want to face Madison or the stips he plans out...then you don't have to prove anything.

If John Madison challenged me to even something as simple as a "whoever gets a boner from Minxs twerking wins match" I would accept. But she didn't challenge me. Nonetheless, if Madison out anyone for that matter wants to have a match, they know where to find me.

In the locker-room snorting Meth.

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 07:49 PM

This just in: the only thing Ezekiel Carter-Williams V can talk about is his raging meth addiction. Good on you Zeke, following in the footsteps of Luca Arzegotti!

...How long before this one gets mowed down?

[Image: Irony_zpsbeb83958.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-04-2014, 08:06 PM

(01-04-2014, 06:41 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said:

If John Madison challenged me to even something as simple as a "whoever gets a boner from Minxs twerking wins match" I would accept. But she didn't challenge me. Nonetheless, if Madison out anyone for that matter wants to have a match, they know where to find me.

In the locker-room snorting Meth.

Getting a boner while Minx twerks for us match? Can we do that? I challenge you to that match now. When can we do this? And don't forget our standard match next week. You want it on warfare, or madness?[/color]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-04-2014, 08:11 PM

im not letting john or ANYONE control my character..

thats it! so fuck off!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 08:28 PM

(01-04-2014, 07:49 PM)Irony Said: This just in: the only thing Ezekiel Carter-Williams V can talk about is his raging meth addiction. Good on you Zeke, following in the footsteps of Luca Arzegotti!

See that's where you're wrong, Irony. Luca was a pawn of Shane , and as soon as he left the Black Circle he died, proving that without his BC companions he was nothing. I have come to no one in the XWF for their support.

So I am no Luca Arzegotti.

Oh and Frodo, whenever you're ready to get my foot shoved down your throat till you gag on it like I would like Minxs to gag on my cock.

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 08:34 PM

(01-04-2014, 08:28 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said:
(01-04-2014, 07:49 PM)Irony Said: This just in: the only thing Ezekiel Carter-Williams V can talk about is his raging meth addiction. Good on you Zeke, following in the footsteps of Luca Arzegotti!

See that's where you're wrong, Irony. Luca was a pawn of Shane , and as soon as he left the Black Circle he died, proving that without his BC companions he was nothing. I have come to no one in the XWF for their support.

Wake up, you dense motherfucker. Step away from the meth for five fucking seconds and look at the facts that are flying right in front of your dead eyed face. You're employed by Shane , on the show he has a personal involvement in no less. You are a pawn of Shane 's. You do flaunt your addiction because nothing else about you draws any intrigue, it certainly isn't your supposed wit, if you could call making a bunch of dick jokes and flat out saying you're off to snort meth wit by any stretch of the imagination. And lastly, I'm willing to bet you'll have a few bullet holes in you, along with a stopped heart by the time June rolls around. So yeah, keep on being the pisspoor, 75 cent Chinese rip off of Luca Arzegotti.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Irony's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-04-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-04-2014, 08:51 PM

Oh and Frodo, whenever you're ready to get my foot shoved down your throat till you gag on it like I would like Minxs to gag on my cock.
We'll do it Monday. And by the way, Minx isn't even the hottest one in that family. I'd rather Zak's cock in my ass. Maybe I can get a threeway with both?[/color]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 08:57 PM

(01-04-2014, 08:11 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: im not letting john or ANYONE control my character..

thats it! so fuck off!

So you admit that you're incapable of "ending" me and that I would "control your character," after a one on one match. See, I knew you were full of shit in that promo you did!

Damn, Pete. I was just talking about having the doctor give you a few touch ups. But if you insist that I'm capable of "controlling" you then I understand the fear you have of facing me.

That's your X-Treme Champion, ladies and gentlemen. Terrible, just terrible. I'm sorry that you guys have that for a champion.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-04-2014, 09:36 PM

i know what u would do to my character maddy so fuck off

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 09:45 PM

(01-04-2014, 08:34 PM)Irony Said:

Wake up, you dense motherfucker. Step away from the meth for five fucking seconds and look at the facts that are flying right in front of your dead eyed face. You're employed by Shane , on the show he has a personal involvement in no less. You are a pawn of Shane 's. You do flaunt your addiction because nothing else about you draws any intrigue, it certainly isn't your supposed wit, if you could call making a bunch of dick jokes and flat out saying you're off to snort meth wit by any stretch of the imagination. And lastly, I'm willing to bet you'll have a few bullet holes in you, along with a stopped heart by the time June rolls around. So yeah, keep on being the pisspoor, 75 cent Chinese rip off of Luca Arzegotti.

Well what do you want me to speak on? My failed rap career, where my only single "Teabagging You Hoes." It didn't even get a thousand views on YouTube. Or my Rap andPop promoting career? Well that's down the tube after my number one artist mysteriously died. Or lets talk about my football career where I was drafted 212th overall, just to be cut and retire due to no team recognizing my true talents.

So you see,I am nothing like Luca Arzegotti. Yeah me and Luca have or had an addictive drug problem, but is there any other comparison?

I seem to not think of any. But feel free to give me more detail on Luca and my comparisons.

XWF Record
5-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Irony Offline
Ironic in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 09:49 PM

(01-04-2014, 09:45 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said:
(01-04-2014, 08:34 PM)Irony Said:
(01-04-2014, 08:28 PM)Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Said: See that's where you're wrong, Irony. Luca was a pawn of Shane , and as soon as he left the Black Circle he died, proving that without his BC companions he was nothing. I have come to no one in the XWF for their support.

Well what do you want me to speak on? My failed rap career, where my only single "Teabagging You Hoes." It didn't even get a thousand views on YouTube. Or my Rap andPop promoting career? Well that's down the tube after my number one artist mysteriously died. Or lets talk about my football career where I was drafted 212th overall, just to be cut and retire due to no team recognizing my true talents.

So you see,I am nothing like Luca Arzegotti. Yeah me and Luca have or had an addictive drug problem, but is there any other comparison?

I seem to not think of any. But feel free to give me more detail on Luca and my comparisons.

Again, you dense sack of rodent feces, that's the only comparison between you two because neither of you have any kind of personalities sans being moronic drug abusers who only spoke (or in your case) speak about drug use because that's all you are. You aren't anything, but a fucking pile of methamphetamine awkwardly shoehorned into a person. That's why you two are so similar, shithead.

Hate Post Like Post