Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Group
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-04-2014, 12:25 PM

Alone with his thoughts, and his I-Pad, Theo Pryce has spent the last several hours while stuck in his room at rehab watching pre recording XWF promos and bidding on comic books from EBay. It wasn’t until about 5:00am that Theo finally decided to give the I-Pad a break and go to bed, well, that and the I-Pad’s battery was at around 3% and like an idiot Jimmy didn’t think to bring the charger. Though in his defense Theo didn’t tell him to bring it either. Unfortunately for Theo he had forgotten that he had to take part in a mandatory group therapy session at 8:00am. That is until Beuford the big black orderly came a knocking on the door.

“Mr. Pryce…Mr. Pryce, you have group.”

“What? What are you saying? I’m trying to sleep here. What the hell kind of vacation is this? I didn’t ask for a wake up call.”

“This isn’t vacation sir, this is rehab.”

“Fuck. Alright Bubba I’ll be right out.”

“My name is Beuford sir, we’ve been over this.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

Theo rolls out of bed, which is really basically a cot with a little more padding. He picks up his white shirt off the floor, quickly slips it on and then exits his room and down the hall to the room where group therapy is taking place. Of course with Theo being all the seats are filled except the one next to crazy Joe.

Theo has only been in the facility for less than 48 hours but he knows all about crazy Joe. Apparently he is a homeless guy who wanders the streets of downtown Phoenix, one day he saw a kid walking down the street with his mother and decided that it would be a good idea to kick the kid in the head. His rationale; the kid was wearing a helmet and he was field testing it for safety. Fortunately the kid already suffered from a neurological disorder so Crazy Joe’s actions didn’t have any real negative effect long term on the child. His actions did however land him at New Horizons once the cops discovered that Crazy Joe’s tox screen came back positive for Methamphetamines. Crazy Joe has now been a full time resident at New Horizons for 6 months, paid for in full by the tax payers of Arizona. And so here we are, the Group Therapy room where Theo Pryce will take his seat next to Crazy Joe.

“You are late Mr. Pryce.”

“Yes, I can tell time too. Thanks.”

“What did we say yesterday about being late?”

“That being late shows a lack of respect for the other people in group.”

“That’s right Mr. Pryce, and we all respect each other here. Do try and be on time tomorrow.”

“Yeah, tomorrow.”

“So where were we…uh, Jackie, you were talking to us about what lead you to New Horizons. Go ahead, please continue.”

“There’s not much to tell really. I was doing the overnight shift at Wal Mart, back in the electronics section like I do every night and it was a really slow night, so I called my boyfriend Wallace and asked him to come by work and keep my company. I knew Wallace would be up because he stays up all night and sleeps all day. So anyway, Wallace came to work and we were just hanging out near my station and he said he had some dope with him. He knew I loved to do a little dope when I’m bored so I asked my boss if I could take a break. His name is Jim. He’s an asshole and like the typical asshole that he is he said no. So after he left to go back up front me and Wallace snuck out the service entrance in the back and smoked some dope.”

“Go on. You’re doing great Jackie.”

“Anyway I don’t know how long we were gone, it seemed like 15, maybe 30 minutes max but when we got back in the building I could hear Jim screaming my name. He noticed I was gone. Somehow there were no customers in my section for 2 hours but as soon as I take my break…”

“You weren’t taking your break, you abandoned your job.”

“We don’t interrupt here Mr.Pryce.”

“Yeah fuck you nigga.”

“Jackie, we don’t use that language either. Please Jackie, continue."

Jackie gives Theo a nasty look, something akin to hatred before continuing to tell her tale. “Anyway, I find Jim and he just goes off, calling me all kinds of names, in the middle of the store for anyone to here, he says he is going to fire me and that if he does that I will have to go back on welfare and I won’t be able to put food on the table for my 6 kids and then, I just snapped. I grabbed one of the video cameras that were on display and I just cracked Jim in the face. He went down in a heap and then I started kicking him in the stomach, maybe once in the face, I don’t remember. I spit on him two. Then Wallace and I ran out of the store and went home. The cops showed up at our place later that day and after I was booked and processed for assault and battery, the judge suspended my sentence contingent on me attending this fucking place.”

“Jackie, your language.”

“Oh poor you. You beat the shit out of your boss and your punishment is coming here instead of rotting away in jail like you should.”

“Mr. Pryce we don’t interrupt and we don’t judge.”

“You don’t really seem to do anything in here except let people bitch and moan about their problems. This twat asked her boss to go on break, he told her no and she went and did it anyway, so she could go and get high. And to top it all off she went and beat the crap out of her boss for calling her out. She deserved what she got, in fact, she deserved a lot more. Oh and by the way, twat, in case you happen to be color blind, I’m as white as you, possibly whiter.”

“Mr. Pryce, please, don’t be antagonistic. We are here to talk about what caused us have to go to rehab and what we can do to prevent it from happening again. As a matter of fact, why don’t you share your story with everyone else here?”

“I’m good.”

“What’s wrong big shot? You don’t have a problem opening your mouth when it doesn’t concern you but when it’s your turn to talk “you’re good.””

"Now James, the same rules apply to you as well, we are not here to antagonize.”

“Sorry Mr. Winston.”

“It’s ok James. Thank you for apologizing. Go on Mr. Pryce, it seems like the rest of the group would like to hear your story. We are here to share, we are not here to judge, we are all addicts and we are here to help each other get through this hard time.”

“I’m not an addict.”

“Said every addict ever.”

“Jackie, please stop.”

“Whatever twat.”

“Mr. Pryce, I’ve asked nicely, I will not ask again.”

“I’m not here because I am an addict. Addicts are weak minded pussies who can’t control themselves. I don’t have a drug problem. I took a little too much coke and my sister being the idiot she is had me brought here.”

“You took a little too much coke and so you ended up here, what would you call that if not a problem?”

“A miscalculation.”

“That’s interesting.”

“Look, I don’t have a problem. I don’t get addicted to things. I don’t have an addictive personality. I’m greedy sure. I like making a lot of money. I like fucking a lot of women and I like doing a lot of coke but I am not addicted to any of those things. I just like to do them. I could stop doing any of them at any time if I wanted. I chose not to. For instance, I am not addicted to power bombing people, I could choose not to power bomb you right now, but I think I’ll give way to my greedy personality and do what I want.”

“Power what?”

Before Theo can actually respond Theo leaps out of his chair, grabs Mr. Winston by throat, places his head between his knees, lifts the man up and power bombs him through the wooden desk that was situated behind Mr. Winston’s seat. Within minutes Beuford the big black orderly and another man of equal girth come rushing into the room. The two men grab Theo by the arms and force him to the ground, and onto his stomach. Another female orderly comes into the room right after, a needle in her hand. She kneels down and quickly slams the needle into Theo’s leg and with her thumb unloads it’s contents into Theo’s body.

Several Hours Later

As the sun starts setting over the North Mountain in Glendale, Theo Pryce is seen exiting the New Horizons facility wearing the same blood stained white shirt and slacks that he wore the day he was admitted. Parked 10 yards away from the facilities entrance is a black Ford Explorer, standing outside of the vehicle is a clearly pissed off Erica Rayner.

“Are you fucking serious?”

“Good to see you too sis.”

“You couldn’t make it two days in there? They said on the phone that you powerbomed the group therapy counselor through a table. You are lucky they aren’t pressing charges.”

“It’s a building filled with drug addicts, I am sure they are used to shit like that.”

“Get in the car.”

“Fine but we need to stop at In N Out Burger first, I’m fucking starving.”

Fade to black.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2014)