Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'm Just Saiyan (RP1)
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-04-2014, 09:50 AM

Marshall is seen, sitting cross legged, as if.... Meditating.. His eyes are closed, his arms are out, with open palms facing up at the sky. The camera zooms out, to show that he is doing this while balancing himself on a pole, somehow managing to do this... Then..... he leaps off the pole, escaping from the Meditation position to where it seems he's flying in mid-air.. Wait... he is! Marshall forces himself onto the ground, using all his might, and his aura starts to visibly change! It gets a yellow-ish tint..... And his.. His hair... It becomes yellow, and spiky, and pointed up... And... He shouts...

I AM NOW A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!

Marshall puts his arms together, and he begins to scream, as energy seems to start to get balled up in his hands....

KAME

Marshall is sweating, and the aura around him is increasingly getting brighter... His hands are now cupped together......

HAME

Marshall looks up at the sky..... and he thrusts up at it, the ball of energy now becoming a wave....

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The energy shoots up into the sky, and it seems to hit nothing.. Until a while later, something in the sky explodes, making a firework like display... Except much bigger.....

Cut...

All this seems to fade away and is replaced with a green screen, and the "pole Marshall was balancing on", shows to simply be a straight platform. Marshall unhooks strings from himself, which were used to "fly".....

What's wrong? That was perfect!

It just wasn't right! First of all, the beginning was a NARUTO reference. That's called Senjutsu! It's where the user absorbs all the natural energy around them and-

Listen kid... I really don't care. All we did was google "Badass Japanese Cartoon Shit" and the first thing that wasn't Tentacle Monsters fucking Schoolgirls we did. Now, do you WANT this video, or not? We can leave and still get our pay if the person we're supposed to be recording is a little prick.

Just leave! I'm not going to do a video shoot if the content is wrong!

Well fine! Have it your way!

The crew begins to leave, cameramen, makeup people (Even though no makeup was needed at all for this?....), costume designers, people holding microphones on tubes, blah blah blah.... And Marshall just sighs and sits down, looking back at what DID have a green screen on it, but now is just a wall... plain and dull.... But wait! Marshall gets an idea! He goes into a closet, and for some reason, comes out with two buckets of paint! Because everyone has paint in their closet!

The Next Day

The camera rolls again, this time, however, Marshall is seen, standing against the wall, now painted, with yellow paint all around him, and he looks across, and the camera pans over to see a weird alien thingy... Looks like this...

[Image: Freeza_Full_Power.jpg]

Marshall shoots out a quick beam, quickly taking down the alien thing...

Goodbye Freiza!

THE END

Marshall is watching over the video....

Wow... that video sucked majorly..... Just saiyin'.....

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Marshall Cage's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-04-2014), Christine Nash (01-05-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-04-2014), Mr. Radio (01-05-2014)