Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 08:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Say What? (RP1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-04-2014, 08:45 AM

The following incidents you are about to witness was taken in real time.....

Certain names and personal info have been replaced by the letters "XXX" to protect identity...

DAY 1:

After a long hard day, John sits down to unwind at home. Still reeling from the disappearance of Christine Nash, John decides to sit down and check his emails to see if there is any word on her. He stumbles across a email from one Alexandra Callaway. He reluctantly decides to open it up and begins to read

Quote:TO: XXX@gmail.com

Hey John, hope everything is well. I have a proposition for you. I know after the last incident back in France, you are kinda timid from appearing on any shows that I end up hosting for the company but I am kind of in a jam. See, we need a good solid opening match and I have something in mind but I hope that you would be on board for appearing. The location for the event is still unknown at this time but the payday will be worth you while, trust me. Give me a ring anytime and we can go further on the details...

Thanks;;;

A.C..

John ponders what Alexandra has in mind. Last time John appeared for a show that Alex was hosting, he was burned by a fucking dragon for crying out loud. He doesn't think twice about it and closes the email as fast as he opened it up. He continues reading through the junk and in turn hoping he can find a gem to actually read

========

DAY 2:

Still no word in the disappearance of Christine Nash. With the recent turn of events involving her disappearance, LJ Havok saving Austin from a beat-down and his US title loss, Austin has feels like his life is spinning out of control. We find Austin on the phone with Alexandra Callaway, discussing the details for the upcoming show.

GREENLAND???????...bitch you must be crazy. Yeah but...I know what I said before. *sighs* ...Promise me this, for one you have a endless supply of Crown Royal in my locker-room cause I will need something to warm me up before and after the show and two, can I at least have a heater near ringside. I HATE THE COLD!!!!!!...Yeah no word on her yet, I am honestly getting kinda worried. Thank you, I appreciate that....Yeah I can do that, not a problem....mhmm you too...later.

John hangs up his cell and places it on the table in-front of him. He grabs the rolled up dollar bill and places his head down on the table and snorts up the last little bit of the mysterious red powder that was spread out in a neat little line. John's eyes are blood shot and you can tell that all this is really getting to him

========

DAY 3:

Do you hear that? It is the sound of the Arctic wind blowing fierce in Nord, Greenland. The sun is taking it's winter nap behind the white fluffy clouds. Is that actually a polar bear chilling out over in the snow? Why yes it is. We see John Austin, bundled up from head to toe like he is about to climb Mt. Everest. He has grown a pretty long beard as of late and looks far different from what we last seen of him. He pulls the scarf off around his mouth as the camera moves in close

What is the right hand to the dark Lord doing here in Greenland? Your guess is as good as mine. You see, I don't make these trips to often because I enjoy the heat. It is nothing like warming your body next to the flames of despair. So here I am and wouldn't you have it, I hit the mother-load of souls to take for the winter harvest. The Ward brothers, Zak Misery and my old favorite pal, Smoke-Man. I have to give Alexandra props for this one, her and I may have had our differences in the past but she does know how to put on one hell of a show if I do say so myself. So where do I begin in this plethora of the lost and the damned?

The Wards, you two have some history with myself along with Christine Nash and Sarah Parsons. See, it has been awhile since I have seen you guys around. What in the world have you been up to? Maybe you two have something to do with my lady's disappearance? ..I know you always have been jealous of me Matt. I did something you could never do and that was make her happy. Jim, I just find you to be in the wrong place at the wrong damn time. I will spare you two no mercy while I drag you both over the frozen wastelands of hell known as Nord. Your day of reckoning is upon you and there will be no stopping John Austin and Scott Charlotte when we get a hold of you.

This is our first time facing off Zak and I will make this a experience you will never ever forget. I have watched you from afar and you have done great things, you and your sister both but now it is time for you to meet your maker. You see while I applaud you for all the souls you have sucked out of your victims, you have took some innocent lives as well and for that, it is time for you to go. I make these claims of soul stealing and you probably say "hogwash" but ask them all who dare said I wasn't what I said I was. Ask your partner, he knows....THEY ALL KNOW!!!!

Ahhh Smoke-Man, are you becoming the running joke in my life like how that Canadian use to be? You found out on two separate occasions how dangerous I can be. I am every good as I say I am, hell if not better. Just like those in the past, I am not going to dare waste my breath on you because we all know what team is going to come out of Greenland with their hands held high to the air in victory...

Bundled up warm you four because Scott Charlotte and I are coming for your souls. Will not stop till every bone in your body breaks and aches. We will not stop till the blood is emptied out of your bodies and we will not stop until we achieve victory. I find this to be a little extra piece of pie for me and when you all are in pain, you can thank the lovely Alexandra Callaway for your punishment and your anguish...Me, I just do the bidding of those I am loyal to...

John walks off into the snow filled distance and wouldn't you know it, that damn polar bear is starting to follow John step for step in the snow covered ground. Our picture turns to black as our scene ends...

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
AlexandraCallaway (01-06-2014), Christine Nash (01-05-2014), Theo Pryce (01-06-2014)