Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
It's A Shoot, Brother RP 2
Hulk Hogan Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-04-2014, 04:44 AM

The scene opens inside of a local bar where we see Hulk Hogan, dressed in a yellow and red "Hulkamania" t-shirt with a black weightlifting belt and black jeans. Brian Knobs. Dressed in a black and green graffiti "Nasty Boys" shirt and black jeans. goes to speak first.

Brian: So, What's the plan for Warfare, Hulk?

Hulk: The plan is for Hulkamania to run wild, Brother. Morbid Angel has no clue what he is getting himself into with me. Age is only a state of mind. I carried this industry on my back for many years, jack. You can take that one to the bank. Without me, Their wouldn't be no Morbid Angel. Wrestling would still be fought in bars. I sacrificed a chance to join the New Jersey Devils to come to the XWF. They wanted me to play alongside Jaromir Jagr and Michael Ryder but I turned it down. Wrestling is in my blood and I will do whatever it takes for all the little Hulksters out there. I am gonna save this promotion from destruction at whatever cost.

Brian: When the company is stable, The Nasty Boys will be coming in. Right, Hulk?

Hulk: You better believe that, brother. The fans will be going crazy in the arena when that happens. I can get you guys hooked up with a nice contract like I got, jack. It's gonna be a bad day for Morbid Angel. I don't want his friendship and he better say his prayers and take his vitamins because Hulkamania will run wild on him. I don't need his friendship. He is nothing more than a con man. I'm gonna leg drop his ass right out of the XWF. He is a no good crud that shouldn't be here. I saw his little promo he did with Steve Sayors and let me tell you something, Nothing he can say is gonna intimidate the Hulkster, jack. You can take it to the bank that "The Immortal One" will end his career. Now, Let's get back to drinking.

The scene fades to black.

Edit Hate Post Like Post