Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Continuing the journey......
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-03-2014, 10:25 PM

After taking a short nap he dressed and prepared for his meeting with the editor for the Clawson Register, The local newspaper. The elderly gentleman had called him and stated that he had some news about Frodo Smackins that he might be interested in. Thus waking him from his nap. Not wanting to waste any time Thunder agreed to meet with him immediately. He didn't feel like driving so he walked the short distance to the newspaper offices. As he walked past the church the Pastor was standing outside and gave him a dirty look. He didn't care. The bible thumpers didn't mean shit to him. Even if they did hate Frodo as much as he did.

The editor was waiting for him when he walked in the door. He led him into his office and motioned for him to have a seat. Thunder sat down and the editor began to speak.

Mr. Jones
I'm glad you could make it on such short notice. Ever since I found out that you would be taking on Frodo Smackins in a Reverse Crowd Surf match. I knew I needed to speak with you.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I could sense the urgency in your voice. That's why I agreed to go ahead and come now rather than wait until later. What is this all about?

Mr. Jones
Frodo Smackins is a very emotionally disturbed individual. There are articles that go back as far as to when he was seven years old. That time he was caught giving a horse a blow job. He almost choked on the semen and had to be rushed to the hospital to have his stomach pumped.

Thunder almost spit out the Mountain Dew he just took a drink of. He leaned forward as Mr. Jones continued.

Mr. Jones
Then there was the time he was ten. He ran away from home and was found at the morgue. He was having sex with one of the cadavers when Rigor Mortis set in and he got stuck. Once again he had to be rushed to the hospital. Lucky for him that time he was only in the basement. Otherwise they would have had to cut it off.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I knew the guy was a sick bastard. They should have cut it off. At least that would have kept him from creating another as sick as he is.

Mr. Jones
Those are just a couple of items. There are things he has done that are even sicker than that. The sad part is, The guy is smart as hell. He's just a damn pervert. There was even the time he climbed to the top of the flag pole at the courthouse and started masturbating, During rush hour traffic. It was the middle of winter and his damn thing got stuck to the pole. That time a helicopter had to be involved in the rescue. The list goes on and on. Here, Take these clippings with you. It will give you some insight as to just who he really is. Now if you will excuse me I have a paper to run.

Thunder grabbed the clippings and stuffed them back into the folder they were in. He took the folder with him as he walked back to the motel. On the way he glanced at the flag pole in front of the courthouse down the block and couldn't help but chuckle. As he was passing the tavern he noticed that someone was following him. He let the guy follow him all the way back to the motel. As he was unlocking the door to his room the guy came up and tapped him on the shoulder. Thunder turned around swinging on instinct and was barely able to stop before breaking the poor guys nose.

Principle Smith
I saw you coming out of the Register. I know you were speaking with the editor Mr. Jones. I can even guess who you were talking about. Frodo Smackins! There's more that even he doesn't know about. Things that were kept hush hush and swept under the rug.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Come on in and tell me about it.

After walking inside Hank poured himself a Jack and Coke and offered one to the Principle. Who refused. He sat down and pulled out the blunt in his pocket and lit it. He passed it to the Principle who gladly took it.

Principle Smith
Now that's what I'm talking about. Smells like some real good shit.

Principle Smith took a huge drag and held it in as long as he could before releasing it in a coughing fit. He then passed it back to Thunder before continuing.

Principle Smith
Frodo Smackins is one of the most demented and emotionally confused individuals I have ever met. This folder contains information on different incidents that happened while he was here. It's not good. All I can say is what he has said you look like is exactly what he is. He has forced some of his classmates to perform acts on him that would send chills down your spine. Incidents that I can't even discuss they were so demented. It's a wonder the guy has been able to stay out of Prison.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I can't wait to get my hands on the little bastard. I am going to beat him to a bloody pulp and then laugh as the fans tear into him when he catches a wave and starts surfing. I'm going to make sure and punish him real well before that happens though.

Principle Smith
I'm glad to hear that. A lot of people in this town will be glad to see that. Someone needs to take care of him once and for all. I just thought you should know about this. I need to get out of here before someone sees me. Kick his ass dude!

The Principle walked out of the room and shut the door. Thunder poured himself another drink and turned on the camera on his laptop. After navigating to the website he began recording.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Hey Freako, Your secrets are out bitch. I just think you should know that I have been spending time in your hometown and it seems like a lot of folks around here don't like you very much. You've been a naughty, Naughty boy haven't you? Now it looks like you are going to pay for that. I hear you REALLY like Horse Meat. You should have keeled over then and saved a lot of people some trouble.

Hank grabbed the blunt out of the ashtray and lit it. He took a deep drag and held it in as long as he could before blowing it into the camera. Then he picked up his glass and finished his drink.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Something tells me your not going to like all your secrets getting out. I hope it really pisses you off and gets to you. Should I share the information I have with everyone else? Will I? You just don't know do you. Maybe I will and maybe I won't. The main thing is this, You are one sick fucking individual and it is going to be a pleasure beating the shit out of you. Just remember, You asked for it! You got a problem with what I said, Come get some. Bitch!

With that the scene fades as it focuses on the two manilla folders on the table.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Edit Hate Post Like Post