Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Brother.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

01-03-2014, 06:20 PM

Friday 3rd January. 11AM.

It was a day of fierce cold winds of immensity and intense rains of sadness. I stood alone in the middle of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. I gazed out upon the empty fields where bodies had previously gone rotten. I stared contently at the location of one of the most destructive battles of all time. I was isolated in the comfort of my fur jacket and black tight jeans. Uncertainty flowed through my mind.

Water trickled down my face, but it did not faze me. I awaited the arrival of a long time friend, Sebastian Duke. I sent him an e-mail asking him to meet me here. I heard of his anger at me speaking out at him and thought it was only right that we met at a neutral location to discuss the ongoing matters. He did not respond to my message though, and I fear that there is a chance that he may not come. Eventually he arrived though, a dark aura followed.

I slowly walked towards him, he greeted me with a grunt and we shook hands briefly.

“Ah I feared you may never arrive. It's good to see you.” I said, testing the waters.

“Well I'm here, but I cannot say I am entirely pleased with you Steve, despite your assistance in taking out Griffin on Monday night.” He responded coldly.

“And why might that be?”

“You see, word travels fast as you must know. I hear everything you know, and this will be our final discussion to clear the air. After that, you are on your last warning. No more getting upset over my decisions and the reasoning behind them. You accept my decisions.”

“That's just it though Sebastian, I am done playing second fiddle. I want to be apart of these decisions, I am done being the right hand man. The muscle. Whatever, I'm not just doing the dirty work. My past may have led me to have many issues but intelligence is not one of them. I want to fight alongside you as your equal, not as your apprentice.”

“Ah.”

“Ah what?”

“You heard didn't you?”

“Of course I heard, it's not just you who hears everything you know brother. How could you choose an ex-rival over me to partner you? You said that you were looking for the perfect partner to go against NAZI and Theo Pryce. You are looking at the man who would have been the perfect partner.”

The two men walked side by side, until they reached an old canon, covered in wet and rust.

“You know what this place is?”

“Of course I do.”

“This place represents the ongoing battle today, the battle against the Black Circle. Of course, our battle will be much less traumatic but over 50,000 people died hear during the civil war. There will be many casualties in our own battle and I want to make sure that we are on the same page. I am to play a major role in this war of ours you know. Why did you not ask me to help you and The Congregation fend off the Black Circle on Madness? Now I have constant texts and e-mails asking me if my allegiance has changed. We both know that could never happen.”

“There was no time. And what did I say about questioning my motives?”

“There never seems to be enough time. This is our final discussion, then there will be no more questions. For now at least.”

“50,000 people died here. We stand on the ground that bodies were burnt and buried as if nothing ever happened. War does that. We cannot be torn apart because that will leave the men we hate stronger than ever.”

“Indeed it may. It is how you say it is though. A revolution is in the air, sides will be chosen. I need my brother by my side. How can I trust that very brother when Mystica is clearly seen as superior to me in his eyes?”

“You're busy this week anyway Steve, so what does it really matter. Mystica will get the job done and that's what counts. He's the United States Champion. You need to concentrate on taking down Peter Gilmour to begin a reign of your own.”

“It matters because I am fed up of being overlooked,” Steve began to bellow, the winds suppressed the shouts, “and I am even being overlooked by a close friend. Griffin is gone from this alliance. The Brotherhood stands here in front of you. Two men, with one goal. We need to find potential partners, we cannot rely on other men having a common enemy for ever you know.”

“You don't think I know that Steve? Of course I know. It's not as simple as that though, I made the mistake of placing my trust in the wrong people once before, I will not make that error again.”

“Okay. Just promise me this, I will be treated as an equal.” Steve was determined to get a solid answer.

“Know this Steve. You will play a major role in what is yet to come. The only thing is, you need to work out that role for yourself.”

Steve turned his back for a moment, gazing out on the miles and miles of battle field. “You have always had a way of being slightly around the bush. Can you stop with these riddles? I have always fought, and I have always battled. I am no shadow and I want everyone, everywhere to understand that Steve Davids is.... Dangerous.”

“You need not prove that to me. Prove that to yourself.”

Steve turned back to face his so called brother, Sebastian Duke was no where to be seen. Until Steve noted a figure wondering away in the distance, some how his dark aura remained though.

“I shall... Brother.

Steve whispered those words to himself, he sat down leaning against the canon so that he could be left alone for a moment. Nothing was there to keep him company other than the howling winds and his torturous thoughts.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(01-03-2014), Mr. Radio (01-07-2014), Unknown Soldier (01-03-2014)