Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Wordsmith Legacy
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2014, 05:04 PM

"It wasn't too long ago I defended my United States Championship successfully against Mr. Radio. He earned the shot, it was scheduled, and he fought like a man.

Enters a man by the name John Raide. John came to the XWF and immediately challenged me to a match. I simply gave him some sound advice... fight and eventually the fight will happen. Why should I waste my time on someone who may be here a month, and disappear the next? After I left him speechless.. he decided to try to spark some sort of attack on me to make my ears perk up. He took the coward way and attacked me after a match. He doesn't have a reason to attack me, he just did it because he's a coward and it's what they do. He thought it would bring some sort of impact upon me, the XWF, and the Congregation... and what happened? Nothin'. He pissed a few people off, like Amos.. that's all. No big impact. Nothin' worth talkin' about except exposing the so called talent of John Raide as a coward.

Following a match.. and an attack... another coward by the name of John Austin decided to cash in his briefcase to fight for my belt. Austin.. if ya really wanted to make an impact.. you should have used that briefcase of yours to challenge me to a full match instead of cashing it in after a match and attack. You were able to show everyone that you also are a coward. You couldn't win the United States Championship without the briefcase, and therefore, your reign was one of a coward. Thankfully, Mystica took it away and brought it back to a place of honor and respect.

I heard John Austin say, "I did what no-one could do and stopped his propaganda and showed the world what a fallacy that man is and now, Eli has decided to make my life a living and breathing hell. I came here today to see what it's like inside the so called congregation or what is left of it. This wooden shack behind me represents your career Eli and what is left of it."

Listen closely John..

Have you really stopped the so-called propaganda I preach by beating me after two fights? Ya think beating me and taking the United States title was the way to stop my message? I've spoken many times about my losses in other matches... EVERYONE loses. EVERYONE can be knocked out. EVERYONE can pass out when there isn't enough oxygen. EVERYONE can go blind with a thumb to the eye. Why? We're human. We're enclosed in this flesh vessel that is weak. You didn't stop the message.. and you didn't show the world a fallacy. No, you showed everyone what a coward is and what honor isn't. If my career is as you say.. that shack.. then I'm afraid yours is the dirt beneath my shoe. It's not seen. It's meant to be walked on. That, Mr. Austin, is the truth. You wanted to piss off Amos, then that's your business. And funny thing.. you were beat by a member of The Congregation.. so I'd say there's quite a bit left of it.

To Stevie Tyler... Dr. Zero..

I must say you're quite the entertaining and confused individual. Stevie, we've had our battles in the past and you put up a good physical fight.. well.. Gary did. You disappeared after our fight and then you return as someone else... but I know who you are Stevie. You should be careful when you tread upon the waters of the deep. Hush, little one.. it's almost over.

I enjoy ending the both of you and moving forward to somethin' far more important... Shane .

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: