Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is amazing
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-03-2014, 02:09 PM

I just read this and I decided to post it everywhere I can

http://entertainment.vacancynigerians.co...m-eve.html

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-03-2014, 06:32 PM

this is a man making excuses for touching little boys lol I don't agree with him or Catholicism in general

but everyone is entitled to their opinion..in my estimation heaven and hell are real.. there is a lot of people doing fucked shit in the world... with or without religion.. and I'm a conspiracy theorist that being said it just sounds fishy to me

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-03-2014, 06:33 PM

i think the pope is confused

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-03-2014, 07:33 PM

Ah come on lads to be fair priests were touching little kids long before this man was in charge, I dunno about the rest of it and I really dont consider myself intelligent enough to have a valid opinion I just felt it was something everyone should read

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-03-2014, 08:05 PM

I love it, I'm not religious, actually I'm pretty steadfast as an atheist, but I think this is the best news for religion. It means they're working to change the old, hate ideals and work on a better world for everyone. Some people will hate this, and we may have another incident like the Lutheran protests/Church of England instance, but it should end well for all. Much love to Pope Franky.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-03-2014, 09:44 PM

As the Christian representative of the XWF. lol. jk.

Seriously though, I am Christian.

Like go to church every week type of Christian. (Even though work has been getting in the way lately)

The big difference between the two is; Catholics pray to Saints and God. Christians pray to the one God (Technically the Holy Trinity of the Father, Son, an The Holy Spirit. But I'll keep it simple) .

It's weird for me to explain, but until you have something happen to you, where you know you have a "there isn't a chance that is a coincidence" moment. That's how I started going to church.

My sister suffered a stroke and it wasn't looking good. During that time, I prayed, cried, an prayed some more. I debated with myself about going any random church I saw, It was getting that bad. And the day after I see her in a hospital bed all wired up in a coma, I walk to a nearby 7-11. I see my aunt there. Like an aunt I've only seen like once a year maybe. And she mentions they stopped to get snacks but the teens(my cousins) are headed to a church youth event. (I was a teen at the time). So I went. Loved my Pastor and his wife, and started going to their church from that point forward. That is just too coincidental for me.

Wow that had nothing to do with the point. Anyway, I could see this as being misinterpreted. Or I could see him being a ignorant pope. One thing my Pastor always stressed, was that the Holy Bible is irrefutable to it's followers. Pretty much, if you don't like something that is in the Bible... TOO BAD! I don't care if you are the pope, you can't go around arguing your OWN beliefs for the last TWO THOUSAND YEARS and not look like a senile old man.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
LJ Havok (01-04-2014)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

01-04-2014, 03:05 PM

couldn't agree more hunter.. im pretty easy going for the most part.. and i thoroughly think church is a wast of time BUT! I am a christian..not a good one albeit, but whatever lol

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-04-2014)
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-04-2014, 04:46 PM

I find it hard to be a christian coming from a place like Northern Ireland, it's almost like being a loyalist in North Korea, you see all these shitty things your leaders do but the hold on the country is hundreds of years deep and you are stuck with it. Since I was 4 I have seen my home town bombed by the IRA (Catholic) and lost more than one friend thanks to their involvement in the UDA/UVF (Protestant version of the IRA) and along with that the severe pregnancy rules that are kept solely for the purpose of religion (and I am not talking about legal abortion) as I said I find it hard to follow religion. I tried as a kid, all the way up to 15 I went to 3 or 4 different churches and sunday schools and scrip u groups and it just never stuck. But just because you arent religious doesnt mean you shouldn't keep your eyes on religiouspolitics because when it all comes down to it, church vs state, the church is walking that fight

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-04-2014, 05:12 PM

(01-03-2014, 09:44 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: Wow that had nothing to do with the point. Anyway, I could see this as being misinterpreted. Or I could see him being a ignorant pope. One thing my Pastor always stressed, was that the Holy Bible is irrefutable to it's followers. Pretty much, if you don't like something that is in the Bible... TOO BAD! I don't care if you are the pope, you can't go around arguing your OWN beliefs for the last TWO THOUSAND YEARS and not look like a senile old man.

You are aware that the Pope is the highest authority on god, right? There is none higher, I mean dude dedicated his life to Jesus, and studied much more than your minister. Also, fun fact the Pope has one of the only two know copies of the complete, unedited, in Latin bibles. The other is in Bath, England. That little thing on your bible that says KjV, or NIV means they have been edited for content, or cut down. Pope's isn't. Pope > your pastor.

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

01-04-2014, 07:52 PM

frodo the Catholic church is crooked and has been forever ..that's why there's so many denominations. I believe in Jesus..heaven and hell..as well as absolution ..and I don't need the book itself or a crooked preacher to tell me that.. that is the one think that my character and myself. have in common..but like I said everyone is entitled to their belief. but history will tell you that about the Catholic church for sure.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-04-2014, 09:20 PM

(01-04-2014, 07:52 PM)ljTheSavior Said: frodo the Catholic church is crooked and has been forever ..that's why there's so many denominations. I believe in Jesus..heaven and hell..as well as absolution ..and I don't need the book itself or a crooked preacher to tell me that.. that is the one think that my character and myself. have in common..but like I said everyone is entitled to their belief. but history will tell you that about the Catholic church for sure.
Yes, they are. We're not debating their true moral standing, just the Pope's knowledge of the bible. And fact is, he knows it better than just about any other human, because it's been his entire life. You don't get to be Pope, Cardinal, Bishop, or even Priest without going to religious school. Then there's plenty more studying involved, and Pope Frank's been a cardinal for a long long time. Probably longer than most Baptist ministers, I assume Hunter and you are offshoots of Baptist because you didn't specify Episcopalia, Lutheran, or anything else.

And some catholic facts for you, Pope Alexander VI had 4 children, two had an incestous relationship, one killed his brother, and the book The Prince is based on one. Also, Pope Julius II was accused of poisoning Popes Alexander VI, and Pius III. Both died oddly.

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-04-2014, 09:25 PM

As much as I want to comment here on this....i can't because my opinion will forever be tainted.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-04-2014, 10:27 PM

The pope is the highest authority next to God... Only to Catholics.

The idea of having a Pope is a debate within itself based off of something Jesus said that may or may not have been misinterpreted many years ago.

The fact that the Pope has devoted his entire life to God, AND THEN still said something like that is why it is an issue in the first place.

There has been the issue in the Catholic Church for many years regarding molestation as you all have heard. Well it is just my opinion, but I think that the Catholics in charge are trying to 'change the rules' so to speak because of the loss in church numbers due to so many scandals, they think maybe if they try to loosen a few things that people might not like, like the idea of hell. That will increase the numbers of church attendance. And that is the wrong way to go about it, call me a conspiracy person, but that what I think of the whole situation.

In an effort to not start an argument and prevent this thread from getting locked. Here's a funny South Park video : The Catholic Love Boat.

The whole episode humorously explains exactly what I said 2 paragraphs ago, but I couldn't find it on youtube. Sad

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

01-05-2014, 05:54 AM

(01-04-2014, 10:27 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said: The pope is the highest authority next to God... Only to Catholics.

The idea of having a Pope is a debate within itself based off of something Jesus said that may or may not have been misinterpreted many years ago.

The fact that the Pope has devoted his entire life to God, AND THEN still said something like that is why it is an issue in the first place.

There has been the issue in the Catholic Church for many years regarding molestation as you all have heard. Well it is just my opinion, but I think that the Catholics in charge are trying to 'change the rules' so to speak because of the loss in church numbers due to so many scandals, they think maybe if they try to loosen a few things that people might not like, like the idea of hell. That will increase the numbers of church attendance. And that is the wrong way to go about it, call me a conspiracy person, but that what I think of the whole situation.

In an effort to not start an argument and prevent this thread from getting locked. Here's a funny South Park video : The Catholic Love Boat.

The whole episode humorously explains exactly what I said 2 paragraphs ago, but I couldn't find it on youtube. Sad
Before I expalin further, let me state I am not trying to insult you, your faith, nor anything you hold dear. I mean no offense if you take any I apologise.

First off, when I say authroity I mean in the way Neil DeGrasse Tyson is on Physics, or Dawkins is on Evolution, meaning he's /the/ expert on the bible. Don't beieve me? Go talk to a bishop if you can about the bible, then realise that the pope has more than that cardinal.

Now, the hell thing. You answered that already, it could have been misinterpreted years ago. Remember, the bible has been edited, translated, censored, and edited again through out the years. Only two copies remain unedited see where they are now above. As for why he's changing stuff like that. I don't know, I don't care, it could help the world's view on things shift for the better, though. That's my point. And I was raised Baptist, not catholic. In case you were wondering.

Hate Post Like Post