Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Reunited
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V Offline
Fuck Bitches, Get Money

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-03-2014, 01:52 PM

The scene opens up to the backyard of a 3 story house, in the city of Miami, Florida. On the back porch sits Ezekiel Carter-Williams and Nancy looking into the Atlantic Ocean. The cold, winter air blows viciously, and Nancy shivers. She puts her head on Ezekiel’s shoulder.

Can you please knock on the door? I’m tired of sitting here. For all this we can go back to Los Angeles. Nancy says, while shivering do to the cold air.

If we go back to Los Angeles, we’ll be caught and put in jail for years. And this isn’t something easy for me to do. I haven’t talked to my brother in years, and while I did say family will always have my back, I’d never in a million years think I would be here, asking for help. But for your sake, I will go. Ezekiel says as he rises. He puts on his hood, and hangs his head low as he begins to walk to the front of the house.

So… are you coming or what?

Nancy gets up and runs to catch up with Ezekiel. They arrive at the front of the door. Ezekiel raises his fist to knock on the door, but stops before it makes contact. He looks at Nancy, then looks back and proceeds to knock.

The door opens and on the other side stands a man who is staring directly into the face of Ezekiel. Ezekiel stares back into the eyes of the man.

Ezekiel? Is ….. Is that you? The man says, unsure of who is on the other side of the door.

Yeah Emanuel…… yeah it is. Ezekiel says in a soft tone of voice.

The two brothers join in on a hug. When the release, Emanuel puts a hand on Ezekiel’s shoulder.

Come in, big bro.

Ezekiel and Nancy walks into Emanuel’s home. It is a nice, well decorated home with a large flat screen television the stands in the wall. He also has very nice sofas, and a lazy boy chair. On the walls hang pictures of him, his wife and kid, as well as his and Ezekiel’s siblings, and parents.

Please, sit, sit. Emanuel says as he takes a seat. Ezekiel and Nancy sit down.

So… how have you been? It’s been almost two years since I last saw you. How’s the rap career? Emanuel says eager to hear about his brother’s success.

Well… it’s been great until a few weeks ago. I know you’ve been watching the news. I know you know that I got into a little trouble with the police, and I am on the run, which is why I came here. I need a place to stay. Now I don’t want to stay with you, but I just need you to get me an apartment in your name, because I can’t get it in mine.

Look, Ezekiel… you know I love you. Your my only brother, but why me? Why not Matthew, Mary, or even Mom and Dad?

Because little bro, I know that at the end of the day, you have my back more than anyone else. Now, I guess I was wrong.

Look bro, you know I will always have your back till the day I die. Now let my call the office and get some information.

Thanks bro…. this means the world to me and Nancy.

Nancy? Who’s Nancy? Emanuel says, unclear on whom his brother is talking about.

I’m Nancy. Nancy says in a soft tone. She looks up into Emanuel’s eyes and smiles.

Well nice to meet you Nancy. So Emanuel, is this your wife or friend? What’s going on here?

We’re just friends…

Oh stop lying to the man, Ezekiel. Nancy says as she cuts into Ezekiel’s sentence. We both know that we are currently dating, and I hope for one day to be Mrs. Carter-Williams!

Aww….. That’s cute. Emanuel says as the screen fades into nonexistence.

[Image: ecwv.png]

XWF Record
5-4-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ezekiel Carter-Williams V's post:
Theo Pryce (01-03-2014)