Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Aww you see why did you have to go and play my game
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-03-2014, 01:15 PM

OK lets start with the embarrassment out of the way first, A. the FOOTBALL player is called Modrich, the name I called you is Mordrid which is Merlin's biggest villain and really it surprises me you did know that, you know, being alive when all that was going round but you couldn't even get into the knights who say nee, so you ran away and got all dark and now look at you, black scary with an upside down crucifix on your head and following the dark church which I'm sure was super cool when you were a kid. Let me tell you about the world view of you and people like you, Satanism is a joke the same as you, it gets made fun of like a second class citizen who has won tickets to a charity ball.

And then I sit and watch the dog pile of a shit show you call wrestling ability, I honestly look at it from every angle and I do not understand how in the hell you survived this long, running with the rookies are you? Probably think I am another easy mark, let me tell you why I am better than you, Mordrid. Ill give you a list even

1. I don't look like the hell spawn of the rapey tree from Evil dead and the bad guy from highlander

2. I am so much more prepared for you than you could ever be for me, you have a limited supply of things to hit me with and your right, your matches are normally short, mainly because they wont give you enough time to bore the audience to death

And finally

3. Because after I pin you to the mat your still going to walk backstage and have everyone telling you that was the best match of your career, and it wont be because of anything you did, it will be because you are stepping into the ring with a man who isn't physically capable of having a bad match.

Ask around Morbid, ask the locker room who was here what happened during my first debut for this company where some huge son of a bitch who doesn't seem to be around anymore pitched my ass into the 6th fucking row from the ring and I was back here within 3 days, right out of the fucking hospital bed. It's just that simple big man, I am awesome and lucky for you I make anyone who faces me look that way too. But do not mistake that for ability to keep up with me because really you are just like any other opponent I have ever had, they have simply jumped on my back and held on for dear life

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post