Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Germanic Hero!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2014, 11:39 AM

It’s a decent day in comparison to the last weeks here. The snow finally stopped and Morbid is able to get out and about and do things. Thus far Morbid Angel decided to do an official interview just like the other normal people here in the XWF. With that being said…he got in some trouble for actually using drugs in his promo…considering that when others do drugs the weed is rolled paper, the meth is rock candy and the pills are pez! But the steroids were actually steroids and a fine was given to him…Morbid didn’t seem to mind though…a fine is a fine and after the large donation to the orphanage given by Shane he really didn’t care. What’s a few more dollars he said.

Morbid decided to meet Soyers for an official interview…to sit down in the ring and actually talk to him man to man…with a camera man who has a sound guy…that’s the plan of the day.

Morbid Angel arrived two hours ago and has been in his changing room the entire time getting ready. He intends to showcase his size and ability to not be a moron.

Soyers stands in the ring waiting for Morbid Angel…Morbid does not take so long to get ready for an interview…normally he just talks and crazy comes out…apparently he is trying something new…the lights go out! Suddenly music plays

Morbid Angel bursts from the back of this empty arena dressed as Hulk Hogan! We’re talking right down to his yellow trunks! This old man storms down to the ring pointing out into the crowd like he were getting cheers, stopping every few feet to flex his gigantic muscles. Morbid Angel rolls himself into the ring and energetically runs around the ring grabbing ropes and shaking them violently yelling loudly!

The music cuts out and Morbid rips his precut shirt off and throws it out in the empty crowd! Now Morbid takes a seat across from Soyers. Morbid looks at him with a smirk on his face.

Morbid-“I know what you are thinking…I do this so much better than Hulk Hogan but honestly there can only be one Hulk…I’ll let you keep that shit for yourself. These motherfucking bottoms are cutting into me! How the hell do you do that shit? Anyway…

You actually treat me nicer than I thought you would….didn’t even call me a moron…you know why that is? It’s because you respect me! Admit it or not you respect me….or fear me…either way I am glad you conduct yourself like a true old man and not some wanna be young asshole talking lame shit on me.
I still think we can be friends after the fight…that is unless you hit me then I am sure you wouldn’t want to be my friend after I slap you around and make you look like a woman………….that was mean….I am sorry…or am I sorry? Anyway…”

Soyers-“so you are not afraid of the Great Hulk Hogan?”

Morbid-“nope…not in the slightest. I am taller than him by a little and I have him by 100lbs…plus he is older and I am…he is fucking 60!...I’m only 47…finally I am not the oldest one here”

Soyers-“Well, tell us is your son going to watch the fight this week?”

Morbid-“Sadly he is afraid of violence…I am not sure where that comes from…sure isn’t from me! I am a goddamn good father!”

Morbid looks directly into the camera

Morbid-“Goddamn good father! I gave that kid a room! Kids love rooms! He has...stuff….I AM A GOOD FATHER! Besides isn’t Hulk Hogan’s son gay? Word on the street says he is a little bum boy! How’s that shit! DON’T TALK ABOUT MY SON! He is NORMAL!”

Soyers noticed Morbid Angel getting agitated

Soyers-“I didn’t say he was not normal I was just ask………”

Morbid jumps up towering over Soyers and starts pointing down at him in all his shirtless glory

Morbid-“You don’t get to ask me a goddamn thing! You are judging me on camera…I am better than you! I am better than everyone here! I AM STILL UNDEFEATED! So fuck you Soyers! Fuck you and your jew fucking face and your jew wife! FUCK ALL OF YOU! I DON’T HAVE TO TAKE THIS SHIT!”

Morbid throws his chair out of the ring and backhands the sound guy then turns to Soyers who started backing up towards the ropes so make a hasty exit. Morbid turns to charge him and the lights go out and another song plays.

The lights come back on and Morbid Angel is standing in the right looking around confused.

Morbid-“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! I WANTED SOMETHING MORE VIOLENT!....I done with this good guy shit! I don’t like how I am dressed…I feel that all my business is in the street…quite literally! I don’t know if Hulk Hogan can be considered a better man for wearing this or is it just a lack of respect for himself and others…”

Soyers is seen running for the back room and Morbid Angel stands in the ring moving around flexing and flicking his hair around yelling “BROTHER!” and pointing….then the music stopped..

Morbid-“it is kinda fun acting like an ass”

Camera man-“you always act like an ass” the camera man said softly

Morbid turned and looked at him..

Morbid-“you want me to make an ass out of myself? Watch me twerk! I’ve been working on this all day!”

Morbid turns around and starts to take position of twerk and the camera cuts out but the mic was still on!

Camera man-“I can’t show that on here! What the fuck man!”

Morbid-“fade that shit to blood red pussy boy!

The screen turns to a blood red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post