Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Pryce of Stupidity: RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2014, 02:17 PM

I don't know how many times I will have to say it.

I never fucking forget.

I will always get even. Always. Nothing stops the King of fucking Darkness. Never has. Never will. Not now. Not ever.

I never forgive and I never forget.

The Black Circle has had that coming for so damn long. I can't even begin to explain to all of you how long I have waited to deliver a strike like I was able to do on Tuesday night! Of course, I guess that makes all of you believe that I'm working with Eli James and his Congregation. I guess all of you in TV land have made your deductions. I guess you have all drawn your own conclusions and have cleverly already placed me inside Eli's Congregation.

I can tell you, that without a doubt, that it was strictly timing. I was in the right place at the right time. I happened to be in Dallas for Madness and the guest referee spot. I happened to plant grill marks on Griffin MacAlister's head from that steel grating when he finally realized that Darkness Falls on thee. Eli James and his Congregation just happened to fire some damaging shots in this Revolution against the Black Circle.

Did you really think you could go to war with Black Circle? Did you really believe for one split second that there even is a supposed Revolution against the Black Circle when Sebastian Duke isn't part of it.

Well, I'm part of it now.

The battle lines are drawn very clearly. You're either with us, or against us. Very soon, there will come a point in time where you will all be forced to choose a side. For all of your sake I hope you choose wisely. Because when that time comes and you choose the wrong side, I will put you down. All of you. Each and every last one of you will long for death.

Darkness Falls for those who choose the wrong side.

Eli James is not my friend, allow me to make that fact perfectly clear right now. I despise everything Eli stands for and I can absolutely tell you that under normal circumstances, that he and I would never get along. We could never co-exist.

But these aren't normal circumstances, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Black Circle's reign of terror is all but over. I know, I said that before. My Brotherhood flopped and I'll be the first person to admit that. I was too short sighted. What started out as a way to avenge my departure from the Black Circle became too much about my personal feud with John Madison.

I concerned myself more with one of them than the entirety of the Circle. I ignored my variously talented members within the Brotherhood for so long that the tension rose, and the dissension began. Things fell apart and I was oblivious to it.

The Brotherhood is all but dead. That's all on me.

Now though, things are changing. I'm thinking long and hard about the reformation and the evolution of my Brotherhood and I can promise you, it will live on. It will live on to fight against the tyrannical reign of the Black Circle. I envision Steve Davids very much being apart of that. A major role is to be played by Steve Davids. Mystica? Well, that remains to be seen.

If Steve Davids gets another hair up his ass again about what I do and why I do it, then perhaps Mr. Davids will need to feel the full force of Darkness. I pull no punches. If anyone at anytime has a problem with me, I'm not that hard to find.

Once again, this week, your King of Darkness stands toe to toe and eyeball to eyeball with those from the Black Circle. You can just ask Nathaniel Idenhaus how well they fared last time.

A man that prides himself on being morally, mentally and physically strong. A man that prays on the weaklings of the world. A man that had his ass gift wrapped and handed back to him by yours truly not yet a week ago. A man that showed his obvious weakness by tapping out. Yes, by submitting while locked in Pandora's Box.

His rhetoric will continue, but it's what you show the world when you are faced with adversity that determines your true character. NAZI was faced with that adversity just last week and he did in fact, show his true nature by giving up. Submitting. Now, Mr. Idenhaus has become what he hates the most. Weakness.

So, my hat is off to you, Theo Pryce. You chose the one man that will now doubt himself in the ring against me to be your tag team partner. You chose the one man within the confines of the Black Circle that has already proven, that he is less of a man than I am. The one man within the Black Circle that can not defeat me.

You don't count, Theo. You haven't tried yet. You thought you had it all figured out. You have taken the XWF by storm and that much is an undeniable fact. You did something I was unable to do and that is defeat John Madison. Like mostly everybody in the XWF, I also take that fluke victory you have over him with a grain of salt. I watched the match, Theo. There is no doubt that something was off. It's kind of easy to say about John Madison because that man woman is always a little off. The John Madison you defeated was not the same John Madison that tore through the XWF roster at Gauntlet City. That John Madison that you defeated was not the same John Madison that I pushed to the brink of defeat a couple of months ago on Madness.

I hate to break this new to you, Theo Pryce. You might be the King of the XWF, but you sir, are no John Madison. And you never will be. You're nothing more than a body with money. Money to supply Shane and his Black Circle. Money to fight a losing battle against the impending Revolution.

If tells you he didn't know it was coming, think again. The timing is just too perfect. Theo Pryce is brought into the Black Circle and not long after, the Revolution begins. Coincidence? I don't think so. Lest you forget, I too, spent time inside the Black Circle. And I do know how Shane 's mind operates.

Behind all of the potato craziness. Behind all of his bizarre quotes. Behind all of his outward stupidity. Behind the eye patch. Lies a mastermind. A brilliant man with a very clear vision of the future. Bringing you into the fold was not an accident. It wasn't because of your talent. No, it was because of your money.

If you think Shane had nothing to do with you defeating John Madison, again, you need to think again. What better way to ensure that Shane 's ATM stays happy than to prop him up with false bravado by allowing him to defeat John Madison? The great John Madison that no one could beat. Pryce, you have a lot to learn, boy.

You're not a King.

Just a placeholder.

Let me point out this scenario for you. Suppose the Black Circle is victorious in this Revolution. Suppose the Black Circle saves your ass like they did on Tuesday night every time you're about to lose that crown, or whatever the hell it is now. If the Black Circle is indeed victorious, what really makes you think for one god damned second that Shane and John Madison won't conspire against you in order to ensure that John Madison is once again installed as King?

Think about it, Theo. You mean nothing to them. You never will. You wear the crown only to keep you happy and to make you think you're something you're not. To stroke your ego, in other words.

It pains me sing the praises of John Madison, but you can all say what you want. John Madison is absolutely one of the best I have ever seen and I have never denied that.

When it's all said and done, Theo. At the end of the day, I want what you have. You wanted to make it about the Tag Team titles and that's fine. I'll happily defend them and I'll happily put you down. Just know that you need to do something.

You better get yourself ready, Pryce. You're about to step into the ring for the very first time with the King of Darkness.

You need to go back to that pawn shop and get back my crown. Because after I defeat you Wednesday night, you better believe I'm coming for the crown.

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (01-02-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-02-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (01-02-2014), Theo Pryce (01-02-2014)