Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Hell
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-02-2014, 03:48 PM

Here I am again... back at this place.

Sunny and hot. Women everywhere in bikinis walking around with their tan and smooth skin. A few live bands are outside playing as loud as possible. Some have tried to pick up their instruments and stand where people walk to hope they get some tip money. Everyone is here to try and make it, whether it's being an actor/actress or musician... they want fame. It's the usual summer here in California. It's not just time to party, it's time to live another day. Some would call it 'party time', but the Californians simply call it normal. The drinking begins early and doesn't stop til late.

But there's also a little bit darker side to this place. Everyone knows of the darker side, but they just ignore it. The darker side stays out of their business unless they feel threatened or you just piss them off. The darker side is the gang world.

Bloods. Crips. Mongols. Hell's Angels. Latin Kings. MS-13.

Gangs of every race, every style, every color, and every territory. Every gang has a different focus or purpose. When two gangs have a similar focus and cross paths, it results in a lot of death and chaos. This is the darker side of the beautiful sunny days and beautiful women walking around. The drugs. The death. The violence. The obsession of power and pride.

The new era had just begin. It's the year 2000. There's no Jetson flying cars or Back to the Future inventions everyone were hoping to have by this year. No, it was just another year. The Y2K scare never came about, but people did spend a lot more money than usual in result of the fear that it could happen.

Coming from Orange County and ending up at a clubhouse in Oakland was the result of influence from someone in the Marines. The influence was named Derrick. He was broad and strong-willed. He was loyal and ready to defend you. He was Eli's close friend, regardless of the difference of views. When it came to the common ground, the two had fun and would defend each other if need be. The differences would just result in a few arguments and silence. Derrick told Eli about this group he was with and felt Eli would be a great addition. Once Eli had received his honorable discharge due to physical issues... he remembered Derrick's advice and decided to follow through. Eli went to live in Orange County for 6 months before actually making his move to the place he was told about in Oakland.

Eli gets his stuff loaded up on his Harley Davidson Softail Deuce 2000 and left his home of 6 months to the unknown journey he was told about from a friend. His arrival to Oakland wasn't very welcomed and he was questioned a lot.. until...

"So, Eli. Some guy named Derrick told you about us and this place, and you just want to come on in here and join?

"I think he went by Sane?"

That name was all Eli had to say. Sane was the name they gave Derrick. He was chaotic and insane when the time called for him to step up. As a joke, they named him Sane. They knew Derrick and his family very well... if he told someone about club membership then he must be a special guy. After only a short while they felt Eli was indeed someone special. He was loyal and went above and above what a lot of prospects were doing. He was the future of the club.. of the gang.. of the Hell's Angels. Eli was a force to be reckon with.

After several years of moving up in the ranks and gaining street fear among the people of California... Eli received word that his father was dying. The last time those two talked.. it wasn't good. A lot of unresolved conflict and undone issues. Regardless of the bad blood between the two, Eli knew deep down he still loved his father.

During the middle of a big drug deal and an upcoming battle between the Angels and Mongols over turf... Eli did the unthinkable. Eli had deserted his newly found family in the time where they needed him to go handle issues with his biological family. It may seem right to the normal, but to the club members it was heresy. It was the unforgivable and it put a wedge between Eli, Derrick, and the Hell's Club biker gang. Eli was banned from California and any sight of him upon their turf.. he would be killed. Eli knew all of this when leaving, but felt he had to do the right thing.. it was something he had learned since he was a young'n.

During his time with the gang, Eli became addicted to drugs. Weed. Coke. Acid. Those are just a few he enjoyed doing and selling as a part of his responsibilities. He was mostly the enforcer behind deals. He went with the group to make deals and transport drugs.... and he was the one to make sure it went peaceful and it was done correctly.

Oh! Shit, this is good. Sometimes I'm not even sure what's going on but I didn't give a fuck. Really, I didn't. This is pure. This is grade A. This is real life and this life is good.

It was difficult for Eli to leave his new family, but he had things to handle back home. He had to close the chapter with his father.

I remember pulling up on my bike. Long hair, long beard, dirty, smelly from driving from California without a shower.. thanks to the coke for keeping me moving forward.. tattoos, a few back teeth missing from fights, scars, and a hard heart from all the shit I've seen. I look completely different from when I left. I didn't have any tattoos.. my hair was short.. no facial hair.. a few scars from the hard labor out in the fields.. but nothing like what I have now.

I took my first step onto the ground in front of the home I was raised in. People were looking around at who I was... then out comes the family one by one slowly.. peaking from the house to see who was here. No one knew. They glanced at me with loss eyes. They didn't see Eli James IV. They saw a dirty, angry, and tired biker who looked like he was ready to kill... all they had to do was look at me funny. I was hurting on the inside. I didn't want to be here, especially from the pain I caused my family at the way I left. I left my father, sisters, brothers, and mother out to dry. They depended on me and I left.. much like when the Hell's Angels depended on me I had to leave. A lot of similarities but a lot of differences too.

There they all are looking. Waiting. Thinking to themselves, 'who the hell is this man?'... I stop on the porch and look around. Out she comes.. the woman who gave birth to me... Christa Lee James.

She looks a few seconds into my eyes.. hers start to water..

"Welcome home, Eli... son.

We clinched for a long embrace. She knew her boy. Everything may look different.. but she knew my eyes.. she knew my presence.. she knew I was home.

Rushing forward to 2013. Eli joins a wrestling company to preach about the message he was called to do.

Following his issues with Shane , and the rest of the Black Circle.. after they forced cocaine up his nose.. the drug he use to embrace.. and drugging him for sexual delights with prostitutes.. he felt it was time to fix some undone business. With the coming of a new year.. Eli wanted to fix a lot of his past.

This brings me back here. People call it home, and while I could easily call it that at one point... now I call it what it is... a shit hole. The Almighty's throwaway wasteland.

Eli is welcomed by the sign "Welcome to California". It doesn't take long for Eli to be spotted by someone and the word spreads to all the right places. It makes its rounds all over San Francisco.. Orange County.. Sacramento... among other cities.. and finally reaches his former clubhouse in Oakland. This sparks the hunt for Eli and his head. Dusk, the leader of the chapter Eli was a part of, wants Eli face to face. It's time to confront the man who deserted them all.

The problem is...

No one can find Eli now. His whereabouts are unknown. One minute he was spotted on his bike riding along the highway and now.. nothing.

They think I've done got myself stupid. I remember how they work and what they do. I've not forgotten how to hunt, nor how to survive as the hunted. I've been here before... as a Marine... as a servant of the Almighty... and as one of these men.

They must have forgotten all about me. They forgot who I am and what I'm about. I serve the Almighty, but I'm still ruthless. I'm stronger than I was before. This should be fun.

As the search goes... left alone is Dusk. He's not at the clubhouse.. he's just out at some random bar in town with his mind focused and over Eli James IV.

As Dusk takes another shot... he sits beside him... and he has no idea.

"Dusk. Before you try anything and do somethin' stupid... know you'll die before you try... and no one can save you.

"You piece of shit. You know how long I've waited for your sorry bitch ass to come back?

"You know why I left. Ya know why I stayed away. And you think you know why I'm back.. I can't wait to hear your guesses.

"I should just kill you now, you mother fucker. You fucking betrayed us! YOU'RE OWN FUCKING FAMILY! After all we did for you.. we took you in.. gave you a job.. gave you pride.. gave you money, drugs, women, and then you left us. Fucking prick.

"I'm hear on judgment.

"Bullshit. That's why you're here. You wanna spread that bullshit. Fuckin' crazy.

"Hehehehe.

"I should just fucking kill you now and take my chances.

"You sound scared, Dusk. You call my message bullshit... it seems it's a common word goin' around to everyone who hears what I say. I've sat on the sidelines and let this madness go on. In the XWF.. in California.. everywhere. I've allowed YOUR bullshit to go on for far too long. The truth is not a secret.. it's just hidden among the blind even when it's right in front of them. I say it plainly, but you hear it as confusion. I say it as light and you embrace it as darkness. No.. my message isn't bullshit. It's to bring judgment on those who are the shit of this world. Ya know.. like you, Dusk.

"What the fuck are you talking about Eli? I heard you got messed up with religion and shit, but...

"I've come to change you, Dusk. I've come to give you a chance to sit at my mercy seat.

"I'm about to beat the living shit...

"It's real simple, Dusk. You come with me and embrace life.. or... I'll leave.. take my chances among the rest of the boys... and you go back to your drinkin'. Plus..

I know what Dusk likes. I know his temptation. Following me must go above and beyond that.. it must be the center.. ahead of everything else.

"Here, Dusk.

Eli pulls something out of his pocket. White powder.

"I bring you one last gift. Follow me, or rot here in your filth.

"Eli. You did a lot for us. I say thanks. But you fucking left us out in the cold, so to that.. I say fuck you.. I hope you fucking die tonight. I promise one of us will and I'll see you soon.

"A beautiful prophesy, Dusk.

Eli leaves the place.

Dusk drinks some more and decides to snort Eli's gift.

"SHIT! FUCK! That's good. He always knew where to find the best shit.

He chose to rot. One of his is going to die.. and we will see each other again.. he just didn't realize what he spoke. He will die, then after that.. face judgment and there will he see my face again. He snorted his own judgment tonight.

Dusk dies hours later from some sort of substance laced in with the powder. Eli starts to ride to the Hell's Angels clubhouse.. probably about to commit suicide.. his head is wanted even more now.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Dr. Zero (01-02-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-02-2014), Theo Pryce (01-02-2014)